- p.16- "Floor-to-ceiling mirrors were everywhere. Even the dining alcove at the rear of the living room had a table with a mirrored top. All these mirrors didn 't cheer things up."In programming Monarch slaves, mirrors are used a great deal. Within the Monarch slave's mind, countless mirror images are made. The slave sees thousands of mirrors everywhere in their mind. Because Marilyn was so stripped of any personal identity, she decorated her house as her mind looked on the inside--full of mirrors. Although other Monarchs may have some desires to decorate with mirrors, Marilyn is the most extreme case I know of filling one's house full of mirrors.
- p.25-- "Marilyn 's bedroom was definitely not a queen 's chamber... There were no paintings in the cramped, square room, only mirrors.Marilyn's controllers kept her down. Even when she was famous and great, she lived like a slave. She was not allowed to have any self-esteem beyond what she was programmed for.
- p.29 -- "May was finally able to call for the chauffeur to take Marilyn away."... Marilyn was a captive, she didn't go anywhere on her own, she always had someone drive her.
- p.32-- "First of all, Marilyn's life was incredibly monotonous for her. Her doctor 's appointments (I later learned these were appointments with psychiatrists) and her acting lessons were virtually all she had to look forward to. She spent most of her time in her little bedroom...Marilyn went out of the house to be either programmed or groomed. Other than that she stayed cooped up in her room. Does the reader begin to see that the woman was a slave with no life of her own?674
- p.33-- "She [Marilyn] didn 't even own a television, never listened to the radio."They stripped Marilyn of any contact with the outside world to insure that their mind control would work. They were afraid that something might go wrong with the first Presidential slave that was allowed to be highly visible to the public....
- p.41-- [Marilyn says], "Shit. My life is shit, "she wept. "I can't go anywhere. I'm a prisoner in this house. "Marilyn is only telling the truth.
- p.43-- "Because Marilyn had no real friends, she concentrated on herself"The closest friend Marilyn had is saying that Marilyn Monroe had no real friends. Doesn't that strike someone as strange. Marilyn didn't have any real friends. Almost the only ones in her life were her abusers, and they worked hard to strip her of any personal goals or esteem.
- p.70-- "You can go anywhere," I [Lena] assured her. "Anywhere in the world" "Who with? she asked sadly. "Who with? By myself""Mr. Miller, your friends..." "What friends? I ain 't got nobody."Many times during the programming, the programmers separate the victim from anyone who could be a support person, they are isolated from having friends and relatives unless the relatives are in the occult.
- p. 71 --Marilyn repeatedly calls herself a prostitute. She says, "They laugh at me. What am I . . . nothing... a prostitute. "Further on the page Marilyn tells Lena that no one has cared about her for her entire life, including her mother....
- p.77-- "Don't take my baby. So they took my baby from me... and I never saw it again. "After Marilyn had a healthy baby it was taken away from her and she was never allowed to see it.
It was very likely sacrificed. Marilyn was too afraid to ask what they were going to do with it.
- p.100-- Marilyn loses her baby at the same place that some of her programming was done at. One can speculate that they took the baby for some perverted use....675
- p.134 -- "The operation took place at Polyclinic Hospital where Marilyn had lost her baby the year before... [Marilyn said]"Going back to that hospital's a nightmare... .Pain? What 'spain?" For her, the only pain was in not having her own child" .Notice she always go back to the Polyclinic Hospital. Monarch victims have had to endure vast amounts of horrible torture. They learn to survive by disassociation.When Marilyn says "What is pain?" she is being accurate in reflecting her response to pain. She could not have pain--because she would disassociate it. Certain alters are created to take the pain, and the other alters don't have to experience it.
- p.135-- "I found Marilyn in a small room without any view. It was very depressing, especially since there were no flowers or any other signs that Marilyn had friends who were thinking of her."Imagine a great actor like Marilyn is given a room without a view and no flowers or anything to cheer her up.
- p.137-- "Marilyn's now almost daily visits to the psychiatrists... She was closely monitored.
- p.193-- Marilyn's half-sister tries to come into Marilyn's life. Marilyn says,"I have a right to have a family."And on the next page,"Gee, you're really my sister. My sister... At least you lived with relatives."Marilyn's masters did not want her to have any family. They often strip the deeper alters of a Monarch slave from any ties to any non-cult person....
- p.199--Marilyn orders a $3,000 Emerald green dress to be made. Emerald green is often the most favorite color of Monarch slaves because of their Wizard of Oz programming which is usually the foundational programming.
- p.202-- "Frank... clipped two gorgeous emerald earrings on Marilyn 's ears."Again we see that emerald green is often used by Monarch slaves.676
- p. 205-- "A side from her evenings with Frank [Sinatra], Marilyn's life in Cal fornia seemed identical to her life in New York. She didn 't read, didn 't watch television, didn't go anywhere. Although the sun was always shining, Marilyn was as pale as ever. She didn't like to go outside during the day."
As time goes on the case officer or handler will weave and ever firming ever tightening web of control around his asset. They will often use rapport. Many of the CIA's Monarch programmers are very likable people, they have learned the skill of "B.S." and building rapport. Some of this involves just understanding people and NLP. The handler will look for telltale signs such as absenteeism, lateness, nervousness, or inconsistency. He will rely on intuition, spies, astral projection or psychic abilities to keep tabs on the asset. Then if a problem develops it will be addressed with appeals to patriotism, greed, ambition, or fear. Whatever works is the motto of the game.
When slaves are picked up, the men picking them up are called Draconian enforcers. Both authors of this book are very familiar with some of these men. They are often big male Monarch slaves. A popular Illuminati access point is to grab the right hand with the enfrcers thumb in the area between the victim's thumb and index finger. The pressure will be strong enough to leave a bruise after the access.
FBI file on Marilyn Monroe regarding her possible murder, news reports questioning suicide. The answer to the riddle, of course, lies in the redacted pages and lines.
At different times in different states there have been patterns to what kind of car they drive. They often take the cars from cooperating dealerships, so that there is no license number to trace. They also use stolen license plates on their cars. In 1993, in NY they were using brown volkswagens. In the Oregon area (especially Portland), a full time Monarch slave enforcer named Rex drives his large red pickup or at times someone else's other vehicle (like his Illuminati boss's white pickup truck). He will carry a gun and a cattle prod. The cars in some places have been often red or black. A white or silver car sometimes is used to denote someone of rank. When limousines are used to pick up slaves, they may switch license plates regularly because the plates contain access codes. This was one reason the establishment began allowing people to customize their own license plates!
When one wants to control a group of people, as a leader of a country Machiavelli's book is great. Some of those principles can be scaled down to working with individuals.
Fritz has observed that almost across the board, if slaves are left within a non-cult family, relatives will consistently misperceive what is happening in the slave's life. Switches between personalities are reinterpreted to fit the world view of the observer--the multiple is merely perceived as "moody" and "irrational". Half-way decent cover stories will generally suffice to cover the slave's activities for the mafia, the CIA, and the satanic cult they belong to. The slave merely needs to pull up a good front alter for public consumption, for people want to think the best of everyone. The public will watch the 7-Swans fairy tale where a magical coat turns swans into a princess, never guessing that a news story far greater is happening all around them.
One way to control a person is to identify who the key people are in their life and then influence those people. Some of the work in controlling Monarch slaves goes on behind the scenes, even without the slave ever realizing it. A number of Monarch slaves have been maneuvered into marriages without actual mind-control even being necessary.
One of the items to successfully controlling people is that they know who they are taking orders from. In the military, officers get frustrated because they end up getting conflicting orders from conflicting jurisdictions. This happens with the control of Monarch slaves too, when too many chiefs and not enough indians are around. When a slave ends up serving several handlers within a short period of time they can get really messed up. This is because the slaves receive severe abuse and their programming can be splintered and destroyed if not handled correctly. Of course, the slave takes the blame, but that doesn't eliminate the problem.
If a handler wants a better chance of his slave functioning smoothly, the slave shouldn't be tampered with by lots of handlers. This common sense logic of management seems to have been missed by a large number of handlers. One thing can be said, someone who is a common drug dealer had better not tamper with an Illuminati Mother of Darkness alter slave if they want to stay alive. It appears that slaves are seldom tampered with without permission.
Another ingredient in controlling people is knowing what your competition is going to do. Because the cults work with the intelligence agencies, they often know who, what, where, when, and how their enemies are going to challenge them. The authors of this book could write a book on how the Illuminati/intelligence agencies have watched them. People such as therapists and ministers who challenge the Monarch trauma-based programming have nice growing dossiers in CIA files.
A note should be made that the American intelligence agencies tattooed some of their slaves with blue Monarch butterflies, bluebirds, or roses for identification purposes. The bluebird relates to the CIA project name Project Bluebird. Some satanic cults tatoo the "sign of the great Beast" on the heads of victims. They also place scars with occult designs on their victims. The Illuminati slaves, who are hierarchy members of the Illuminati, are not tattooed, although a hard-to-see scar consisting of dots in a triangle on the third eye is done to some members. The prohibition against marking up one's body is not consistently enforced in the Illuminati--it seems this standard is enforced more with the women than the male Illuminati members. CIA slaves have received the Butterfly tattoos from the age of about 11 on up.
The following points are of a scenario which was developed as follows by the author: Fritz observed how the CIA were carrying out an operation to recapture a Monarch slave who was trying to escape. These activities follow standard spook textbook methods, and for instance, fit the same patterns of an intelligence operation codenamed Operation Sphinx described in detail in the book By Way of Deception. By exposing how an operation is put together perhaps it will become clearer how the CIA monitor an asset they fear is escaping.
POINT 1. An event that looked like an accident was planned. The event was impossible to miss. This can include car accidents, people waving one down to tell you that you have a flat tire, etc.
POINT 2. They studied their prey to determine his/her routine. They will watch a residence intently to determine the person's routine and take advantage of this.
POINT 3. Then an insignificant accidental event is planned. Repeatedly, in the many Monarch people the authors have known, the tiniest insignificant points in people's lives are being manipulated. (Bear in mind the intelligence people are carried away and overdo much of what they do, even over planning some of their ops.)
POINT 4. The chief is given the order to "hit at convenience." They are watching and probing to discover a weak point, and when they find a weak point they will strike at convenience.
POINT 5. Listening devices are installed. (The Illuminati's intelligence agencies are illegally monitoring the Jives of Americans with bugs that go up to 2 Ghz. Companies like Tektronics which work with the CIA are selling counters which won't detect bugs at 2 Ghz. In other words, what is mainly sold the public is inadequate, but BK Precision does sell a counter which goes past 2 Ghz. for those who want to know when they are being illegally spied upon. Since MI-6 & the CIA cooperate, the CIA can simply say that their American intelligence information is from MI-6. It may be illegal for the CIA to spy in the U.S.-ha! no one stops them, but British MI-6 can legally spy on American citizens.) The intell. groups themselves use BABBLERS, which are electronic devices that emit noise & chatter & destroy the effectiveness of bugs.
POINT 6. Teams of experts are brought in to brainstorm about the operation. The people called in on a case will be coordinated by a team or teams. One of these teams will consist of various experts whose combined brains will give great ability to plan.
POINT 7. The person will be watched by moving in an observer into a nearby building.
POINT 8. An intelligence woman or man will be sent door to door selling perfume or something else--perhaps they will pose as Jehovah's Witnesses.
POINT 9. The door to door undercover intelligence person will be very personable, very nice to talk to.
POINT 10. The team will take all the surveillance information and spend hours going over every detail, and they will debate and get tense as they hash out the significance of certain intelligence pieces of information as they work out a plan of action.
POINT 11. The Intelligence people will take advantage of the social needs of someone close to their prey. They might give his wife some opportunities for fun things away from the house. They know how to take advantage very quickly & smoothly of the social needs of people who are around a Monarch slave. (They put used car salesmen to shame.)
POINT 12. The intelligence people have the capability to enter without keys.
POINT 13. They practice "motionless following." That means they followed people in shifts. They will follow by tag teams so to speak, and use car phones.
POINT 14. They like to use "trade" occupations as a cover.
POINT 15. The man will give a business card which had an actual office, etc. but which was a front. They will be willing to give a business card--which is a real address, but only a CIA front. The day they realize they are exposed, the phone will quit working. Handlers and men within the Network often use business cards and other cards they carry in their wallets as codes indicating various things.
In intelligence operations, the agents will take their "intelligence--that is the info they have collected, and put it through 4 steps. 1) "direction", who is going to collect what where. 2) "collection", the actual spying. 3) "processing", analyzing and integrating what they have collected, and 4) "dissemination", distributing (via reports, talks, charts) the analyzed and rewritten reports to their customers. Most of the intelligence groups have a reputation for distorting the truth in the third stage to fit their agency's "party line". Count St.-Germain (169?-1784) is a good example of an intelligence officer. He was one of the leading Illuminati of his time. He did alchemy for Louis XV, and magic for the Masonic leader Karl, prince of Hesse. He spied for the Dutch and the French, and who knows who else. His fundamental allegiance was to the Mystery Religions of the Illuminati.
«- Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 | View All | Next -»