- Ivan Pavlov- Classical Conditioning
- Army PSYOPS Embededded in Local Television News Stations
Consider your own conditioning, your own perception of reality. Is it any wonder that by now, "Truthers" and "Grassy Knoll" have become trigger words releasing a flood of negative autonomic associations with wild conspiracy theories? That was never an accident. It came after years of continuous Pavlovian conditioning, so your mind shuts down after hearing the words "Truthers" or "Grassy Knoll." The words create a conditioned negative response, from anger to mockery, rather than a neutral one. When film or television attacks Americans holding views contrary to the official story, independent thought is thus suppressed, group conformity is appealed to, and that reinforces the negative response to the trigger words even more.
So consider your immediate associations with the following words, and remember that each association likely came from negative visual stimuli as the trigger word is constantly repeated in news broadcasts, and reinforced in the news ticker. Deliberate and common associations in the western press, both left and right, are listed below. How many of the associations below matched your own?
- Islam- media spin- terrorism
- ISIS- media spin- Muslims
- Jews- media spin- holocaust, Chosen People
- Israel- media spin- holy land, ally
- Putin- media spin- aggression, evil, threat
- surveillance- media spin- safety, protection
- illegal alien- media spin- welfare cheat
- Obama- media spin- Kenyan, Muslim, anti-Christ
- Zionism- media spin- Judaism
- whistle-blower- media spin- snitch
- Snowden- media spin- traitor
- billionaire- media spin- character, philanthropy
- blacks- media spin- criminals, welfare cheats
- oversight- media spin- interference
- capitalism- media spin- democracy
- Saudi Arabia- media spin- ally
- taxes- media spin- oppression
- trickle-down- media spin- prosperity
- global warming- media spin- hoax, conspiracy
- Republican- media spin- Christian
- wealth- media spin- character
- Bill Gates- media spin- philanthropist, mammal
- FOX News- media spin- Fair and balanced
If you made those associations automatically, it was no accident, even though it is clear that logically the associations are arbitrary, ridiculous or contradictory. You think in words, words that flash into images you likely saw on television or film, which in turn trigger deep-seated emotions in neural networks. Not all associations are negative, but each has a specific purpose designed to manipulate you.
Notice how "Truthers" and "Grassy Knoll" have become trigger words releasing a flood of autonomic, negative associations? That is not an accident. It is classical conditioning designed to mentally embed the official story and discourage informed dissent.
And it is all done courtesy of your trusted friends at every major network and paper, as they are truly the bastard children of Operation Mockingbird. If you have any doubt as to the veracity of this claim, you need to see the following video above on army psyops specialists embedded in local television stations.
Of course, one of the key specialties in psyops is demoralization. In war it is used to get an enemy to surrender. In politics, it can be used to discourage voting. When the CIA tried to overthrow Hugo Chavez in Venezuela, they used fake polls (Operation Pliers). Fake polls are used here too, to demoralize voters into believing their favored cause is a lost cause, so why bother voting? You will be seeing a lot of phony polls, soon, suggesting the masses just can't decide between Jeb and Hillary. The polls will come from the same pollsters that said Hillary would destroy Obama in the primaries, or that Mitt Romney was unbeatable.
Your life is hard enough. If you feel worse after watching these shows, if you feel anxious or angry, why watch them in the first place?
We watch the false dichotomy of a left and right wing media that miraculously, always agrees on selling what's worse for Americans but great for Wall Street. Right now, they are selling war with Russia, and a war on Islam. War profiteers, reckless leaders and war criminals always have a private island they can fly to if things go bad and the nukes fly. What about you?
As for the national news anchors and dowdy syndicated columnists, these media elites from both parties, they attend a few orgies on a Rothschild estate and they're owned. Completely. Flattered by the "real gods," selling out their country becomes second nature. To say they lead you like lambs to slaughter is not a metaphor anymore, it is painfully real.
German journo: European media writing pro-war, pro-US stories under CIA pressure (VIDEO)
German journalist fears the media is pushing for a major war against Russia under false pretenses, claims Germany now a "banana republic."
"I've been a journalist for about 25 years, I have been educated in how to lie, cheat, and not to tell people the truth. "I was supported by the Central Intelligence Agency, the CIA. Why, because I’m pro-American."
"German and American media are trying to bring the war to the people in Europe, leading to war with Russia. We passed the point of no return, and I’m going to stand up and say it… is not right what I've done in the past to manipulate people to sow propaganda against Russia."
The Biggest Threat is In Your Home
So why the push for world war? To maintain the regime we got on 9/11. It has been a boon to the European Union and the western oligarchs, particularly the neocons and neoliberals, but the key nations would be those that created the global surveillance state designed to protect billionaires from the "unwashed masses" and "profane": the US and UK's shadow elites. Can they win? Nope. China and Russia have been waiting for it economically and militarily.
The "Truthers'" are feared by the elite because they have the means and justification for a regime change in the US and Britain. Whether that change is peaceful or violent is largely up to the elites.
That is why this courageous German journalist was so adamant about speaking out: he knows how easy it is to drag an unwary populace into wars.
The press may be the greatest threat, but they are also the most vulnerable when challenged by an outraged public. All around the world, there is no regime change that takes place (peacefully or otherwise) without first reclaiming the airwaves that self-evident and irrefutable evidence of malfeasance may be presented to a people.
Crackpots are no threat to rulers. Truth is terrifying, though, especially when connecting the dots is easy enough to implicate seated leaders.
This is why "truthers" are literally considered terrorists in England under David Cameron. It is why the the "liberal" and "conservative" media are joined at the hip in "debunking" conspiracy theorists. The so-called "bad guys", the "Truthers" fall under a strange derogatory term for people who want to know the truth, which is the whole point of critical thinking. It's what grown-ups are supposed to do. Critical thinking and scientific inquiry seek only truth, so maybe all science should be ridiculed as well for its unhealthy fixation on facts. This as opposed to the "good" guys: propagandists, mindless conformists and "untruthers."[raw]
So here’s a few questions to ask yourself:
- Do you hate Russians?
- Do you hate Muslims?
- Do you hate poor people?
- Do you think the Ukraine has anything to do with you?
- Do you think Syria is relevant to you?
- Do you believe television pundits are informing you?
- Do you live in fear of terrorists?
- Do you live in fear of African-Americans?
- Do you believe that if a claim is made by both the “liberal” and “conservative media, that constitutes a fact?
- Do you believe the Supreme Court, Congressmen, Senators, etc. cannot be challenged and removed?
- Do you believe there is nothing you can do about this unspeakable injustice; the trauma-based, long-term behavioral modification of Americans on an industrial level, even when the hardest part-- you finding out about it and exactly how it's done, has been presented to you? This along with a simple and effective countermeasure?
A Lawless Supreme Court
So, given that a republic has been overthrown...
You might expect something odd from the highest court in the land, such a court tasked with dismantling the Constitution rather than interpreting it. You would expect to see the radical re-interpretation or invalidation of key constitutional protections. Bush's Supreme Court did the following:
Invalidated the 4th Amendment. "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
Edward Snowden proved once and for all we have no protection against unreasonable search and seizure, or spying without a warrant.
Invalidated the 8th Amendment: "Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."
- The Supreme Court made torture legal. That is cruel and usual punishment.
Invalidated the 6th Amendment: "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense."
- One word: Gitmo. There is no right to a speedy trial, prisoners have been detained without charge for over ten years, prisoners have been detained without a right to counsel. What's worse, it was also going on in America, in the Chicago police department they had a "black site" at Homan Square.
In addition to these and other glaring violations of Constitutional and international law, such as the practice of torture and rendition, the Supreme Court made corporations people.
If our republic is overthrown, then...
- This is why police departments have been militarized.
- This is why every phone call, text, email was and is collected by the NSA. The unconstitutional surveillance state is not to protect against terrorists, but to protect billionaire elites from you, as they are now engaged not just in treason but wholesale international and domestic terrorism, with many acts admittedly and demonstrably staged but concealed by the state media. (Yes, our media is a state media.) That's why, as NSA whistle-blower William Binney warned, "The ultimate goal of the NSA is total population control."
- This is why Muslims were tortured to extract false confessions implicating them in 9/11. Up to that time, intelligence services in first world countries actually looking for reliable intel never appealed to it, because it was notoriously unreliable. This is a key reason it is a war crime. Dick Cheney changed that. He needed false confessions the same way crooked prosecutors and third world dictators need theirs. We have long known that people can be convinced they did something they didn't do, even without torture, under certain interrogation techniques. See: Most people easy to convince they committed a crime that never happened – study
- This is why the only person ever prosecuted for Bush's torture program was the CIA whistle-blower, John Kiriakou, who blew the whistle on the war crimes.
- This is why the CIA destroyed the torture tapes under Michael Hayden. They were useless as evidence, whereas normally, the tapes would be the first thing introduced in court when it came to confessions.
- This is why the anti-Muslim narrative is still strong as ever, this to the point that FOX News, the Bush family’s loudest mouthpiece, was forced to apologize for bogus "no go zones" stories about Islamic “sharia law” areas in France and England; zones where even ambulances and police would dare not tread. The mayor of Paris is actually suing the network for defamation.
- This is why Guantanamo Bay was never closed.
- This is why the media is selling you a candidacy of Jeb Bush versus Hillary Clinton, because both families are complicit. Bush, of course, plans to increase every aspect of the surveillance state to "keep us safe." But read between the lines. By "us" he is talking about the Bush family and the billionaire elites, which includes the corporate media. Bush's candidacy is selling a promise he can't keep. As for Hillary, the recent HSBC hack that exposed the billionaire tax cheats in Switzerland demonstrated her campaign was getting money from Saudi Arabia, the same country implicated in the 9/11's report's "28 missing pages."
- This is why Saudi Arabia's role is concealed. They are the "middle east state corporations."
- This is why the corporate media conspired to manipulate the public and discredit whistle blowers and "truthers", from the BBC to FOX News, ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC, etc. In a literal sense, for the media moguls implicated, it was a matter of self-preservation and not just saving face. We're talking about complicity in war crimes.
- This is why the New York Times forbade the use of the word "torture" when describing the torture program under Bush. Only recently was that policy reversed. Openly advocating torture could risk liability in case the neocons were brought to justice, so they stuck to the term "Enhanced Interrogation Technique."
- This is why we find headlines like this regarding peaceful protest movements addressing Wall Street criminality: FBI Refuses to Uncover Plot to Assassinate Occupy Leaders
"Truthers" fall under a strange derogatory term for people who want to know the truth, which is the whole point of critical thinking. It's what grown-ups are supposed to do.
- This is why the greatest threat to your freedoms now are newspapers, news agencies, and radio shows infested with servants of the new oligarchy and surveillance state, and inasmuch as you watch unquestioningly, they literally control your perception of reality, and thereby imprison your mind via fear-based propaganda. Whether "liberal" or "conservative" that agenda is the same: convince Americans the police state protecting billionaire elites from you is actually what's in your best interest. To imprison your mind is much easier than the use of force alone, and this tactic relies on the monopolization of the media, which has long been in effect.
- This is why the media, in particular news shows from "liberal" MSNBC to "conservative" FOX News, that air, honor and promote the people responsible for 9/11: Bush, Cheney, Rice, et al do so not because they are ignorant, but complicit and hope to present the illusion that those parties are completely innocent. It also protects news executives from scrutiny for their role in selling oil wars.
Having television’s “liberals” and “conservatives” agree on the Bush Administration’s innocence in war crimes creates a false consensus effect wherein such agreements imply a fact. That was the case even before 9/11:
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.”
David Rockefeller, speaking at the June 1991 Bilderberg meeting in Baden, Germany.
That was Rockefeller in 1991. Who controls the US now? The world? Bankers. Who paved the way and convinced us that we needed that banker-run world order? The press you trust: The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Washington Post, and every broadcast network. What class of criminals has never gone to jail? Bankers. World bankers.