- From the French Revolution a familiar Eye of Horus, an Illuminati hallmark. This revolution led to the de-Christianization of France, mass arrests and persecution of the clergy, replaced by the atheist Cult of Reason..." The "Illuminated"
- "...and finally an alternative state religion called the Cult of the Supreme Being." This religion actually changed the calendar to a decimalisation system that eliminated religious and royal references. The "Illuminated"
- From noble intentions celebrating the rights of man to a Reign of Terror targeting royalty, then clergy, then political opponents, and the beheading of over 41,000. The Jacobins eventually got to the point they traveled city to city with portable guillotines. The Reign of Terror
- All of these events were consistent with an account by physicist and Master Mason John Robsison, in 1798, when he warned of a Bavarian Illuminati plot to infiltrate and control all masonic lodges, religions, and governments. All of that happened in France, then spread. The Unheeded Warning
- Families, including women and children, were beheaded. Robsion writes "Thus stood matters in 1790, when the French Revolution began to take a serious turn..." The Reign of Terror
- "The intelligent saw in the open system of the Jacobins the complete hidden system of the Illuminati." The Plot to Control the Lodges
- "We knew that this system included the whole world in its aims, and France was only the place of its first explosion." - Scottish Master Mason John Robsison, "Proofs of a Conspiracy" 1798 The Plot to Control the Lodges
- "It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the llluminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am." The Plot Reaches America
- "The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first..." The Plot Reaches America
- "or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may… actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned." - George Washington. from a letter dated October 24,1798. The Plot Reaches America
- The Plot Reaches America "The Propaganda works in every corner to this hour, and its emissaries run about in all the four quarters of the world, and are to be found in numbers in every city that is a seat of government.” - John Robison, 1798
- The Propaganda "The Propaganda works in every corner to this hour, and its emissaries run about in all the four quarters of the world, and are to be found in numbers in every city that is a seat of government.” - John Robison, 1798
The Secret Elite
Mad Money’s Jim Cramer:
“...the Bavarian Illuminati and the Queen of England are not all bad…” Note how his co-host asks if he has a bodygaurd after mentioning the Illuminati.
- JFK Warns Nation About Secret Socities “The very word ‘secrecy’ is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it."
Bush Dynasty, all Bonesman, seated a third of Supreme Court. Kerry, another Bonesman, would have seated more.
- Skull & Bones an Illuminati Chapter
- Bones Serve purpose, Used to Conjure Spirits (Demons)
- Supreme Court rulings consistent with an Illuminati doctrine
- What the Bankers Have Done
- How they win your children
- As the Illuminati can no longer be hidden, it will be glorified.
- Illuminati Doctrine compared to Protocols of Zion
- FAMOUS VIEWS ON THE PROTOCOLS
- Protocol I The Basic Doctrine
- Protocol II Economic Wars
- Protocol III Methods of Conquest
- Protocol IV Materialism Replace Religion
- Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress
- Protocol VI Take-Over Technique
- Protocol VII World-Wide Wars
- Protocol VIII Provisional Government
- Protocol IX Re-education
- Protocol X Preparing for Power
- Protocol XI The Totalitarian State
- Protocol XII Control of the Press
- Protocol XIII Distractions
- Protocol XIV Assault on Religion
- Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression
- Protocol XVI Brainwashing
- Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority
- Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents
- Protocol XIX Rulers and People
- Protocol XX Financial Programme
- Protocol XXI Loans and Credit
- Protocol XXII Power of Gold
- Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience
- Protocol XXIV Qualities of the Ruler
“Who and what is in a position to overthrow an invisible force? And this is precisely what our force is.”
The invisible force of elite cabals now have a much larger invisible force to reckon with, as that is now the global power of Anonymous
The Illuminati never went away. Click for a full history, rituals, of men who were there when it started. A 1798 classic by Master mason John Robison referenced by President George Washington, himself a mason, below…
“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the llluminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may… actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.”
– George Washington, 1st President of the United States, from a letter that Washington wrote on October 24,1798, which can be found in the Library of Congress. The quote regards the Illuminati plan to infiltrate Freemasonry that they might conceal and further their objectives. Compare Item 16 in Illuminati plan and the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, specifically Protocol No. 4.
The Illuminati was founded May 1, 1776 by Professor Adam Weishaupt of the University of Ingolstadt. It was a secret society, but in 1785 and 1787 several batches of internal documents came to the Bavarian Government. Subsequent investigation determined that the aim of the Illuminati was world domination, using any methods to advance the objective, i.e., the end always justifies the means. It was anti-Christian, although clergymen were found in the organization.
Each member had a pseudonym to disguise his identity. During its time, the Illuminati had widespread and influential membership. After suppression by the Bavarian Government in 1788 it was quiet for some years and then reportedly revived. As Rosenbaum has pointed out in his Esquire article, the Illuminati ceremony has similarities to The Order.
For example, John Robison in Proofs Of A Conspiracy: 1 “The candidate is presented for reception in the character of a slave; and it is demanded of him what has brought him to this most miserable of all conditions. He answers – Society – the State – Submissiveness – False Religion. A skeleton is pointed out to him, at the feet of which are laid a Crown and a Sword. He is asked whether that is the skeleton of a King, a Nobleman or a Beggar? As he cannot decide, the President of the meeting says to him, “the character of being a man is the only one that is of importance.” Finally, in conclusion, we can trace the foundation of three secret societies, in fact the most influential three secret societies that we know about, to Universities. The Illuminati was founded at University of Ingolstadt. The Group was founded at All Souls College, Oxford University in England, and The Order was founded at Yale University in the United States.
- Kerry and Bush Admit Skull & Bones Membership
- Skull & Bones Rituals. Illuminati Origin, and the Bohemian Grove
- Geronimo family sues Yale's Skull & Bones over stolen skull of Apache warrior
- The Skull & Bones. That’s Bush Sr., to the right of the clock.
- It's true
There is absolutely nothing funny about the Skull & Bones, but their squirming is understandable. We also read…
This sentence becomes of interest when the Illuminati aspect is discussed in Memorandum Five below. Here’s another interesting paragraph from this pamphlet: “Bones is a chapter of a corps in a German University. It should properly be called, not Skull & Bones Society but Skull & Bones Chapter. General R——(Russell), its founder, was in Germany before Senior Year and formed a warm friendship with a leading member of a German society.
He brought back with him to college, authority to found a chapter here. Thus was Bones founded.” Think about this: Skull & Bones is not American at all. It is a branch of a FOREIGN [German] secret society. “Presumably this is one reason why intense secrecy is vital. It also raises the question of just who and what this foreign organization is and whether its objectives are compatible with those of the Constitution of the United States.”
America’s Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones, by Antony C.Sutton
So what is the whole point of desecrating human remains? Why would outwardly rational and respectable men appeal to this nonsense? Let’s have a look at what German magician and occult philosopher Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa (1486-1535) wrote about this in a classic work concerning demonology:
[Necromancy, or raising up spirits of the dead.]
In our third book of Occult Philosophy, we have taught how and by what means the Soul is joyined to the Body; and, what hapeneth to the Soul after death.
Thou maist know further, That those Souls do still love their relinquished Bodies after death, as it were a certain affinity alluring them; as are the Souls of noxious men, which have violently relinquished their Bodies, and Souls wanting a due burial, which do still wander in a liquid and turbulent Spirit about their dead carkasses; for these Souls by the known means by which heretofore they were conjoyned to their Bodies, by the like vapors, liquors, and favours, are easily drawn unto them.
From hence it is, that the Souls of the dead are not to be called up without blood, or by the application of some part of their relict Body.
In raising up these shadows, we are to perfume with new Blood, with the Bones of the dead, and with Flesh, Egges, Milk, Honey and Oile, and such-like things, which do attribute to the Souls a means apt to receive their Bodies.
It is also to be understood, That those who are desirous to raise up any Souls of the dead, they ought to do it in those places, wherein these kinde of Souls are most known to be conversant, or for some alliance alluring those souls into their forsaken Body; or for some kinde of affection in times past, impressed in them in their life, drawing the said Soul to certain places, things, or persons; or for the forcible nature of some place fitted and prepared for to purge or punish these Souls. Which places for the most part are to be known by the experience of visions, mighty incursions, and apparitions, and such-like prodigies seen.
Therefore the places most befitting for these things, are Church-yards. And better then them, are those places wherein there is the execution of criminal judgements. And better then these, are those places, in which of late yeers there have been some publike slaughters of men. Furthermore, that place is better then there, where some dead carkass, that came by a violent death, is not yet expiated, nor ritely buried, and was lately buried; for the esxpiation of those places, is also a holy Rite duly to be adhibited to the burial of the bodies, and oftentimes prohibiteth the souls to come unto their bodies, and expelleth them far off unto the places of judgment.
And from hence it is, That the Souls of the dead are not easily to be raised up, except it be the Souls of them whom we know to be evil, or to have perished by a violent death, and whose bodies do want a right and due burial.
It is also to be known, That because the Souls are certain spiritual lights, therefore artificial lights, especially if they be framed out of certain competent things, compounded according to a true rule, with congruent inscriptions of Names and Seals, do very much avail to the raising up of departed Souls.Now although we have spoken concerning such places of this kinde, it will not be safe or commodious to go unto them; but it behoveth us to take to what place soever is to be chosen, some principal part of the body that is relict, and therewith to make a perfume in due maner, and to perform other competent Rites. Moreover, these things which now are spoken of, are not alwaies sufficient to raise up Souls, because of an extranatural portion of understanding and reason, which is above, and known onely to the Heaven and Destinies, and their power. We ought therefore to allure the said Souls, by supernatural and coelestial powers duely administred, even by those things which do move the very harmony of the Soul, aswel imaginative, as rational and intellectual; as are Voices, Songs, Sound, Inchantments: and Religious things; as Prayers, Conjurations, Exorcismes, and other holy Rites, which may very commodiously be administred hereunto.
Of Occult Philosophy, by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa
“Affluenza” or psychopath psy·cho·path (sī’kə-pāth’) n. A person with an antisocial personality disorder, especially one manifested in perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior. The American Heritage® Stedman’s Medical Dictionary. Psychopath defined? The Skull and Bones. On the table is the allegedly stolen skull of Geronimo, sacred burial remains over which his heirs sued. To the right of the clock is George H. W. Bush. His father, Prescott Bush, is said to have stolen it. (The controversy over this claim is meaningless, and it is welcome as it brings the following to light: Bush was forced to admit he was in Skull & Bones, and that’s all that matters, as you will soon see.) In regards to the skull, consider this: President John Quincy Adams concluded in his Address to the People of Massachusetts: “I saw a code of Masonic legislation adapted to prostrate every principle of equal justice and to corrupt every sentiment of virtuous feeling in the soul of him who bound his allegiance to it…. I saw the practice of common honesty, the kindness of Christian benevolence, even the abstinence of atrocious crimes; limited exclusively by lawless oaths and barbarous penalties, to the social relations between the Brotherhood and the Craft. I saw slander organize into a secret, widespread and affiliated agency….I saw self-invoked imprecations of throats cut from ear to ear, of hearts and vitals torn out and cast off and hung on spires. I saw wine drunk from a human skull with solemn invocation of all the sins of its owner upon the head of him who drank it.”
Imagine Supreme Court rulings consistent with an Illuminati doctrine written over 200 years ago; a doctrine calling for a totalitarian world government run by a cabal of international bankers. Imagine rulings also consistent with the 24 protocols of the more infamous work based on it, which slandered a whole people, The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion compared herein. That is the true horror, and why the latter may be…
The Most Prophetic and Terrifying Forgery in History.
The rulings in question involve the following:
- Protocol II Economic Wars (court subservience to foreign banking interests),
- Protocol III Methods of Conquest (false flag war on “terror”),
- Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress (legal protections for oligarchies),
- Protocol VII World-Wide Wars (gross reinterpretation of Constitution replaces amendment process),
- Protocol XI The Totalitarian State (Patriot Act),
- Protocol XII Control of the Press (monopoly of news agencies and legal right of news media to lie),
- Protocol XIV Assault on Religion (Islam in particular),
- Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression (police state),
- Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority (legalization of torture, e.g.),
- Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents (NDAA, e.g.),
- Protocol XXI Loans and Credit (banking deregulation),
- Protocol XXII Power of Gold (stock market manipulation), and
- Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience (student debt and indoctrination, voting rights undermined), and more.
To those that consider the mere discussion of the following protocols as anti-XXXX this rebuttal is offered: those claims are toothless when all references to XXXX are eliminated in this work; when there are no claims that they or any race of man wrote The Protocols of The Learned Elders of XXXX. The point is whether or not the contents are true and demonstrably extant. Moreover, the larger point still is that ascribing doubt to who wrote the protocols themselves invites suspicion of sympathy for or agreement with the unknown author(s) of the appalling contents therein, because such arguments and apologetics, by inviting derision or scorn, ensure no light is cast upon the powerful who appeal to it now. Such people, however well-meaning, serve only to conceal the fact that the outline is too painfully real for fiction and obviously in effect; the guilty clearly the same shadow entities controlled primarily by “untouchable” bankers which were identified by presidents such as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan.
“A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men… [W]e have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world-no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.” “Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it”
– Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, The New Freedom. 1913