Because 59 witnesses would have to conspire to present the same consistent account, the most ridiculous and obvious conspiracy theory of all is coming from the Lone Gunman Conspiracy Theorists.
The Assassination Template: Andrew Johnson and Lyndon B. Johnson
I would be… protected by himself (Mr. Johnson) absolutely in my escape, and that on the death of President Lincoln, he (Vice-President Johnson) would become president of the United States, and that in this official capacity I could depend on him for protection and absolute pardon…
The three key players in the JFK assassination were President Lyndon Johnson, President Richard Nixon, and FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover.
According to witness Madeline Brown, FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, Howard Hunt, Clyde Tolson, Lyndon Baines Johnson, John McCloy and Richard Nixon were present at a meeting regarding the assassination of President Kennedy at the home of Clint Murchison the night prior to the killing. Nixon would himself appear in Dallas on the day of the killing. Behind them were a cadre of right-wing military officers, such as Gen. Edwin Walker, intelligence officers like Allen Dulles, oilmen like Howard Hunt and bankers like John McCloy. Dulles and McCloy would be appointed by Johnson to a “blue ribbon panel” later known as the infamous Warren Commission to investigate Kennedy’s death, so the findings were, of course, absolutely misleading, and insultingly absurd. At the time, the Justice Department wanted an independent commission to investigate the assassination but Johnson stopped it. This particular plot was big enough that it leaked to Klan members like Joseph Milteer, a rabid segregationist like Gen. Walker who was caught on tape boasting of a plan to kill Kennedy in Dallas, November 22 1963, “from an office building with a high-powered rifle” and that they would arrest a patsy immediately afterwards to throw off the public.
The plot could have only succeeded if Johnson, upon becoming president and assuming control of the armed services and the CIA and FBI, agreed to protect conspirators after the fact, which he clearly did. One often speaks of the unusual Lincoln-Kennedy parallels, but the most obvious one of all is this:
Andrew Johnson’s presidency almost 100 years prior was the result of conspirators who also knew they could count on his pardons and assistance after the fact, when his presidential powers could ensure immunity. As Lincoln’s assassin, John Wilkes Booth is said to have put it in a conversation with Vice-President Andrew Johnson:
“I replied, ‘I will shoot him in the brain.’
“‘Then practically, from this time I am President of the United States,’ replied Vice-President Johnson and he added, ‘goodbye.’
Don’t Ask for the Truth if You Plan to Look Away
If there was any truth to this assertion, the first thing you would expect after a coup would be endless cover-ups with witness intimidation and disappearances. You would expect to see things like Kennedy’s missing brain and x-rays, which along with the Zapruder film which demonstrated conclusively there were shots from the Grassy Knoll and underscored the absurdity of the Lone Gunman theory, all designed to distract you from Johnson. President Johnson was terrified of being implicated in that conspiracy, as you can listen to here, discussing the assassination with John Connally, who was also shot in Dallas. They were discussing mobster Jimmy’s Hoffa’s threat to “tell all” in 1967 prior to Johnson’s re-election campaign, which he eventually withdrew from. Johnson talks about a statute of limitations for conspiracies regarding that assassination but it is already clear he knows there is none for murder.
You would expect to see things like Kennedy’s casket being dumped into the sea, in a munitions dump, and widespread destruction of evidence. You would expect to see Johnson seal records relating to the assassination for over 50 years, more than enough time to ensure those documents would be destroyed before the seal was lifted. You would expect Nixon to do the same. You would expect to see things like Nixon using code terms like “Bay of Pigs” to refer to the assassination and of course, you would expect 15 minutes of Watergate tapes erased numerous times by an idiotic secretary.
You would expect powerful media assets controlled by wealthy conspirators to tell you black is white, up is down, to do everything they could to mislead and confuse Americans.
You would expect a state-mandated disinformation script. You would expect a widespread and continuing effort by the CIA and FBI to conceal all evidence pointing to a conspiracy or Johnson’s involvement. As with any coup, you would expect a national and concerted media campaign attacking anyone who came close to the truth, and we saw that.
You would expect to see the corporate media use the national trauma that was the Kennedy assassination to manipulate our cognitive dissonance as we saw painfully contradictory evidence to the official story; to use the psychological defensive mechanisms of denial and anger to shut down our rational thinking and rather than question the actions of our government, trust them even more.
As you can see from the CIA’s 1967 memo to media assets in the broadcast and print media, from the New York Times to Washington Post, ABC, NBC,CBS, etc. this is exactly what happened and continues to this day. It was this memo from which the term “conspiracy theorist” emerged as a calculated derogatory label for anyone who connected the dots leading to Johnson. There is no jailer more potent than one which can imprison your mind, and that is what the corporate media does and will continue to do. It is for this reason that the greatest threat to American freedom has been, and will always be a controlled and unaccountable media that won’t tell you the truth because they are now parties to treason.
As there is no jailer more powerful than one who can imprison your mind, the corporate media is an active conspirator in the cover-up still protecting the resulting secret government. Your slave masters behind the petrodollar are not elected but are now extremely vulnerable, and until we rip the tongue out of the corporate media’s gaping maw, you will never be free. Had they been on our side since the assassination, the guilty would have been tried, and this would still be a democracy. Even living conspirators admit as much.
On January 23, 1923, William J. Burns, by then the acting director of the Department of Justice wrote “I have gone over with considerable interest the volume entitled “The Escape and Suicide of John Wilkes Booth” by Finis L. Bates of Memphis, Tennessee… The work contains very strong evidence in support of the old belief that Booth did escape and live many years after the assassination of President Lincoln…” Here’s a relevant portion:
All the conspirators against President Lincoln met here with Andrew Johnson conversant of the purpose to kidnap the President. On arriving at the hotel, about 3 o’clock, I called on Vice-President Johnson, when we talked over the situation and the changed conditions because of the surrender of Gen. Lee; and the Confederate forces at Appomattox, which had made the purpose of the kidnapping of President Lincoln and his delivery to the Confederate government at Richmond, to be held as a hostage of war, impossible, as the Confederate government had abandoned Richmond and the war between the States was considered practically over, which left, to my mind, nothing that we could do but accept defeat and leave the South, whom we had made our best efforts to serve, to her own fate, bitter and disappointing as it was. When Vice-President Johnson turned to me and said, in an excited voice and apparent anger:
I shall not forget to my dying day the clasp of his cold, clammy hand when he said:” ‘Make as sure of your aim as I have done in arranging for your escape. For in your complete success lies our only hope.”I replied, ‘I will shoot him in the brain.'” ‘Then practically, from this time I am President of the United States,’ replied Vice-President Johnson, and he added, ‘goodbye.’
“I could not understand his meaning, and stood silent, when with pale face, fixed eyes and quivering lips, Mr. Johnson asked of me:
” ‘Are you too faint-hearted to kill him?’
“As God is my judge, this was the first suggestion of the dastardly deed of the taking of the life of President Lincoln, and came as a shock to me. While for the moment I waited and then said:
‘To kill the President is certain death to me,’ and I explained to Vice-President Johnson that I had just been arrested by the guard as I was coming into the city over the East Potomac bridge that morning, and that it would be absolutely impossible for me to escape through the military line, should I do as he suggested, as this line of protection completely surrounded the city. Replying to this Mr. Johnson said:
” ‘Gen. and Mrs. U. S. Grant are in the city, the guests of President Lincoln and family, and from the evening papers I have learned that President Lincoln and wife will entertain Gen. and Mrs. Grant j at a box party to be given in their honor by the President and Mrs. Lincoln at Ford’s Theater this evening.’
“At my suggestion Vice-President Johnson assured me that he would so arrange and see to it himself, that Gen. and Mrs. Grant would not attend the theater that evening with the President and his family, and would also arrange for my certain escape. I replied:
” ‘Under these conditions and assurances I will dare strike the blow for the helpless, vanquished Southland, whose people I love.’
“Mr. Johnson left the room and after a little more than an hour returned, saying that it had been arranged as he had promised, and that Gen. Grant had been, or would be suddenly called from the city, and that, therefore, he and his wife could not attend the theater that evening with the President and Mrs. Lincoln, as had been prearranged, and that such persons as would attend and occupy the box at the theater with the President and wife would not interfere with me in my purpose and effort to kill the President, and this he thought an opportune time, and that I would be permitted to escape by the route over which I had entered the city during the forenoon of that day. That is, that I was to go out over the East Potomac river bridge, that the guards would be called in from this point by order of Gen. C. C. Augur that afternoon or evening, but if there should be guards on the bridge, I was to use the password *T. B.’ or *T. B. Road,’ by explanation, if need be, which would be understood by the guards, and I would be permitted to pass and protected by himself (Mr. Johnson) absolutely in my escape, and that on the death of President Lincoln, he (Vice-President Johnson) would become president of the United States, and that in this official capacity I could depend on him for protection and absolute pardon, if need be, for the crime of killing President Lincoln, which he had suggested to me and I had agreed to perform.
“Fired by the thoughts of patriotism, and hoping to serve the Southern cause, hopeless as it then was, as no other man could then do, I regarded it as an opportunity for an heroic act for my country and not the exercise of a grudge or any feeling of malice toward the President, for I had none against him as an individual, but rather to slay the President that Andrew Johnson, a Southern man, a resident of the State of Tennessee, should be made President of the United States, to serve the interests of the South. And upon the further promise made me by Mr. Johnson that he as President of the United States, would protect the people of the South from personal oppression and the confiscation of their remaining landed estates, relying upon these promises, and believing that by the killing of President Lincoln I could practically bring victory to the Southern people out of defeat for the South. Moved by this purpose and actuated by no other motives, assured by Mr. Johnson of my personal safety, I began the preparation for the bloody deed by going to Ford’s Theater, and among other things, arranging the door leading into the box to be occupied by Mr. Lincoln, which had already been decorated for the occasion, so that I could raise the fastenings, enter the box and close the door behind me so that it could not be opened from the outside and returned to the Kirkwood hotel.
I then loaded afresh my derringer pistol so that she would not fail me of fire, and met Vice-President Johnson for the last time and informed him of my readiness to carry out the promise I had made him. About 8:30 that evening we * left his room, walked to the bar in the hotel and drank strong brandy in a silent toast to the success of the bloody deed. We walked from the barroom to the street together, when I offered my hand as the last token of goodbye and loyalty to our purpose, and I shall not forget to my dying day the clasp of his cold, clammy hand when he said:” ‘Make as sure of your aim as I have done in arranging for your escape. For in your complete success lies our only hope.”I replied, ‘I will shoot him in the brain.’
” ‘Then practically, from this time I am President of the United States,’ replied Vice-President Johnson, and he added, ‘goodbye.’
“I returned to the theater. I saw the President and party later take their seats in the box. I moved my position to a convenient space, and at the time when the way was clear and the play was well before the footlights I entered the President’s box, closed the door behind me and instantly placed my pistol so near it almost touched his head and fired the shot which killed President Lincoln and made Andrew Johnson President of the United States and myself an outcast, a wanderer, and gave me the name of an assassin. As I fired the same instant I leaped from the box to the stage, my right spur entangled in something in the drapery on the box, which caused me to miss my aim or location on the stage and threw my shin bone against the edge of the stage, which fractured my right shin bone about six or eight inches above the ankle. (At this point St. Helen, exposing his shin, called attention to what seemed to be a niched or uneven surface on the shin bone. This I did not notice closely, but casually it appeared to have been a wound or fracture.)
I entered the President’s box, closed the door behind me and instantly placed my pistol so near it almost touched his head and fired the shot which killed President Lincoln and made Andrew Johnson President of the United States and myself an outcast, a wanderer, and gave me the name of an assassin.
” ‘Where are you going?’
“I replied, using the simple letters ‘T. B.’ as I had been instructed, and the guard then asked: ” ‘Where?’
“I then replied, ‘T. B. Road,’ as I had been instructed by Mr. Johnson, and without further question the guard called for assistance to help raise the gate quickly, when I at once again urged my horse to full speed and went on to Surrattville, where I waited for Herold to overtake me, as prearranged, whom I expected to follow closely behind. After waiting a few minutes Herold caqie up and . we rode the remainder of the night until about 3 o’clock on the morning of the 15th of April 1865, when we reached the home of Dr. Mudd, where Dr. Mudd, by cutting a sfitin it, removed my riding boot from the injured right foot and leg and proceeded to dress it by bandaging it with strips of cloth and pieces of cigar boxes, and the riding boot was left at the home of Dr. Mudd, where we remained during the rest of the day, and at nightfall proceeded on our journey, my bootless right foot being covered only by the sock and the leg as bandaged and splinted by Dr. Mudd.
“ESCAPE AND SUICIDE OF JOHN WILKES BOOTH ASSASSIN OF PRESIDENT LINCOLN” BY FINIS L. BATES 1907
When it comes to taking on media “bullshit” I suppose you can’t do better than Penn & Teller, right?
They have a show called “Bullshit” and it’s all they do. Most of the time, they do expose media bullshit and do so in an entertaining way. However, just because they are right about one thing, and then another, doesn’t mean they are right about everything.
In fact, in the following case in point, it will be demonstrated how they were not only wrong, but that they employed propaganda techniques to misinform the audience in a show involving the JFK assassination, specifically in regards to the Lone Nut scenario presented by the now debunked Warren Commission.
And yes, it was debunked, since 1979 when the House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded Lee Harvey Oswald didn’t act alone.
Although “Lone Gunman 56 Grassy Knoll Witnesses Conspired to Lie to the Warren Commission Conspiracy Theory” defenders still argue the jury is still out on this HSCA finding, they’re still reduced to propagandist status, because the majority of Americans and the world believe Oswald didn’t act alone or wonder if he was even involved at all.
It’s not just my opinion that the Lone Gunman Theory has been debunked, it is a fact you can observe for yourself. Here’s the proof: go to YouTube and look for videos defending the Warren Commission as opposed to those which ridicule it. This is the true gauge of opinion in America and the world, and bogus polls released by “respectable” institutions like the media (snicker) to conceal it are futile. It’s done. They lost the credibility battle on this and just about any issue that matters.
This is what defines being debunked: when the majority of Americans don’t believe anything you say anymore because your initial arguments were proven such an insidious wall of deception people simply stopped listening.
So what do desperate propagandists do when people stop listening? They use assets outside the media, like scientific institutions they fund and elite “debunker” personalities that invent bogus experiments like the melon comparison or computer simulations to replicate the impossible. Vincent Bugliosi, if people even remember him or know who he is, attempted to defend the Warren Commission in a pedantic tome that was essentially a dusty fart in the wind. That was the best they could do. The man is basically senile and what he was known for, prosecuting Charles Manson’s conspiracies about 45 years ago, that’s just something no one gives a shit about because he didn’t assume the presidency under suspicious circumstances.
Jim Garrison, another prosecutor and the one that shattered the credibility of the Warren Commission, would have destroyed his mediocre ass. Garrison ultimately forced President Lyndon Johnson, who appointed the commission, from seeking re-election in 1968. Johnson’s attempt to scuttle Garrison’s case in the Clay Shaw trial backfired. Shaw was acquitted in the charges he was involved in the conspiracy to kill President Kennedy, but the damage was done. By the time Garrison started to present his case, Hale Boggs, a member of the Warren Commission appointed by Johnson himself, suspected President Johnson was personally involved in the assassination as an accessory after the fact, as it was clear the FBI and CIA immediately began destroying evidence and withholding it from the Warren Commission itself from day one.
AUDIO: 1967. Ramsey Clarke and Johnson discuss the Jim Garrison case, i.e. Warren Commission member Hale Boggs noting that “Johnson could be found in it some place” in regards to the Kennedy assassination.
Johnson had been following the Garrison case from the very beginning. Above is a conversation he had with Attorney General Ramsey Clark regarding the trial, the media’s “jaundiced eye”, and Hale Boggs’ belief that not only was the assassination a conspiracy, but that “Johnson could be found in it some place…”
At that point Johnson asked “Is uh, who did Hale tell this to? …Did Hale tell the district attorney down there that I could be found in it some place?”
Ramsey gives him a name, but it is very difficult to discern due to the poor quality of the tape. As was the case with the constant surveillance of Jim Garrison and any public figure who questioned the lone assassin theory or the integrity of the Magic Bullet Theory, he added that the “FBI had lots of eyes and ears with a fellow like Hale Boggs.”
Madeline Brown Interview Regarding Night Before Assassination “If the assassination had not taken place that day Johnson would have gone to prison.”
Hoover, Johnson and the ’64 Election
You are listening to some of the air traffic conversations which took place throughout the afternoon of November 22, 1963. The White House Situation Room, code-named Crown, is providing updated information from the press ticker to the president’s air crew in Dallas and to the crew of the plane carrying Secretary of State Dean Rusk. (Rusk’s plane here is called “Wayside.”) The code name “Volunteer” belongs to Lyndon Johnson.
It was the night of November 21st,in the Hotel Texas, Fort Worth. Inside room 850, President Kennedy and Vice-President Lyndon Johnson would become engaged in a heated debate over the seating arrangement for the motorcade the next day. It was an argument so fierce the First Lady heard it from outside the presidential suite. Johnson insisted that his good friend Texas Gov. John Connally ride with him in the rear vehicle rather than in the President’s lead car. When Kennedy refused, Johnson stormed out of the room, prompting Kennedy to give his last dictated words to his secretary Evelyn Lincoln: “Johnson will not be on the ticket.” Sure enough, Connally was shot in the wrist and rib the next day.
Some two years earlier, on June 3, 1961, Federal Agricultural Agent Henry Marshall was found shot to death on his farm in Franklin, Texas. A local Justice of the Peace declared Marshall had committed suicide, but found next to Agent Marshall was a single action rifle which local authorities claimed he had miraculously loaded, shot, reloaded and shot into his head five times.
At the time of his death, Agent Marshall was on the trail of a multi-million dollar swindle of the federal government’s agricultural division. The gruesome murder became known as the Billy Sol Estes Affair. Johnson’s own personal legal counsel showed up as Estes’ principal attorney. According to later grand jury testimony, Estes tesified that he was a member of a four-member group, headed by Lyndon Johnson, “which committed criminal acts in Texas in the 1960’s.” The other two, besides Mr. Estes and LBJ, were Cliff Carter and Mac Wallace. Mr. Estes disclosed that LBJ ordered the Marshall killing, and that he transmitted his orders through Cliff Carter to Mac Wallace, who executed the murder.
In November of 1963, other scandals surrounding Johnson were coming to a head. There was the TFX scandal with Fred Korth, who had to resign a month before the assassination. There was the Bobby Baker scandal, there was the Billy Sol Estes scandal, and there was Johnson’s ties with Jack Halfen, a mafia man working for New Orleans Mafia boss Carlos Marcello.
As the scandals grew and Johnson’s Mafia ties became more and more pronounced in the media, Kennedy realized his administration’s survival was imperiled, and plans were underway to drop Johnson from the ’64 ticket. Kennedy’s plan to drop him from the ticket was a very real threat to both Johnson and his ally, FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, who were both heavily compromised by the same Mafia ties at a time when Attorney General Robert Kennedy was cracking down on organized crime. Once out of office, Johnson and Hoover would lose immunity from prosecution.
From pre assassination correspondence between Gov. Connally and Lee Harvey Oswald to proof that Oswald was on the FBI payroll; compelling evidence was later uncovered in an investigation by the House Select Committee on Assassinations, which concluded in 1979 that the assassination was indeed the result of at least two shooters, and thereby, a conspiracy.
According to witness Madeline Brown, FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, Howard Hunt, Clyde Tolson, Lyndon Baines Johnson, John McCloy and Richard Nixon were present at a meeting regarding the assassination of President Kennedy at the home of Clint Murchison the night prior to the killing. By 1967, it had been revealed that Lee Harvey Oswald had been in the employ of the FBI for months prior to the assassination, as an undercover agent tasked with infiltrating a Cuban plot to kill Kennedy. This made him the perfect patsy since he now had a pro-Castro “legend” against him complete with at least one television appearance. Oswald’s FBI number was 179, he was paid $200 a month from September 1962 up to the time of the assassination. This meant that Hoover, who also hated the Kennedys and was about to lose his job for his ties to Mafia figures like Meyer Lanksy and Sam Giancana, took a direct role in the planning of the assassination as both the key cover-up agency and the person who provided the patsy.
Nixon was, with John McCloy, Lyndon Johnson and J. Edgar Hoover, also present at the Murchinson ranch. Image from “Killing of a President” by Robert Groden
That the FBI would be investigating a member of the Warren Commission which was tasked with discovering the truth about the assassination was telling in and of itself. The most insidious element of the Warren Commission was the fact that one of the alleged conspirators, John McCloy, was on that commission. When Nixon later quipped that this commission was the greatest hoax perpetrated on Americans, he wasn’t kidding.[easyrotator]erc_40_1427126920[/easyrotator]
Hale Boggs, incidentally, died in a plane crash under suspicious circumstances. Suspecting Johnson seemed to bring a lot of bad luck to many, many people, including Democratic presidential candidate and Sen. Robert F. Kennedy.
Only Johnson could directly control both intelligence agencies and Johnson had a motive. Consider the following:
AUDIO: On November 25th, 1963, three days after the assassination Johnson was calling Joseph Alsop of the Washington Post vehemently arguing against calls for an independent investigative committee in the Kennedy assassination, one called for by President Kennedy’s brother, U.S. Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy.
Robert F. Kennedy was the United States Attorney General at the time, and he wanted an independent committee to investigate the killing of his brother. Johnson did everything he could to prevent RFK from getting that independent committee and succeeded in his battle with the Justice Department, giving us the Warren Commission whose members he hand picked.
Pretty odd, no? What was Johnson afraid of? Maybe it was the fact President Kennedy had already decided Johnson would not be on the ticket in 1964 (see above Nixon inset), effectively ending his career in politics, so it was clear that with JFK gone Johnson would have much to gain: namely, the Presidency. As such, because Johnson did have a motive, it made sense to have an independent committee RFK asked for.
Johnson’s Gambit: Kennedy Planned to Assassinate Castro, it Backfired. We Lie to Protect Kennedy’s Legacy from Being Tarnished
This has to be mentioned because there still are people that believe the assassination of President Kennedy was a necessary evil orchestrated by honorable and patriotic men for the greater good of Americans. In this fraternity of self-styled nobles are those immersed in a “deep secret” most Americans can’t know, and more commonly, they are told of Operation Mongoose. The plan was drawn up by the prior Eisenhower administration, and those “elite” in on the “deep secret” are informed that he approved of an assassination plot to kill Cuban dictator Fidel Castro and that Castro simply got to him first. This was Johnson’s gambit and has proven most effective in dealing with people who loved President Kennedy. The latter is what is fed to them, and they are encouraged to hide or ignore the obvious conspiracy so the Kennedy legacy wouldn’t be tarnished.
John Connally and Johnson
March 2, 1967: The voice speaking is Johnson’s, the caller was Conally, who phoned regarding the Jim Garrison investigation into the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Johnson notes one of Jimmy Hoffa’s lawyers went to one of their “mutual friends” to discuss the Garrison case; warning that Hoffa “would tell all the story” after November of ’67.
What story? Hoffa’s confirmation of fellow mobster Jack Ruby’s assertion that Johnson set-up JFK in Dallas. Johnson and Connally’s cozy relations with Hoffa’s lawyers should give anyone pause for thought:
At the time, Hoffa had a Mafia contract on Robert Kennedy. His animosity towards the Kennedy brothers became legendary after Robert F. Kennedy targeted Hoffa hoping to break the Teamster Union’s ties to organized crime.
In 1967, before he could break his silence; Hoffa was sentenced to 13 years in the federal prison at Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, for jury tampering, pension fund fraud, and conspiracy. President Richard M. Nixon commuted Hoffa’s sentence, and Hoffa left prison on December 24, 1971.
Hoffa’s curious interest in James Earl Ray
Interestingly, Hoffa took a keen interest in the investigation of a possible link between the JFK, RFK and King assassinations, as noted in this CBS transcript of Dan Rather interviewing James Earl Ray.
This is why people who did and do love the president fight tooth and nail to defend the Lone Gunman Theory despite their own doubts or even disbelief. They’ve been cruelly misled and were tricked into spreading the lie that protected the very men who killed Kennedy. The truth is Kennedy’s legacy was never in peril. The information has long been declassified and it is no longer in the hands of some benign cabal of pseudo-intellectuals and media elites “watching out for us.” (That means you, Chris Mathews, you smegma -sucking tool.)
Who wants to believe Kennedy may have been responsible for his own death? No one, but that was never even the case. Although Kennedy did approve of Operation Mongoose, it was never carried out or attempted. In fact, the operation was cancelled after the Cuban Missile Crisis. RFK also signed off on Operation Mongoose but he knew it had nothing to do with the murder, because there was never an attempt to execute the plan.
The point is, Robert F. Kennedy didn’t just suspect Johnson he confronted him and asked “Why did you have my brother killed?”
In addition, Jackie Kennedy made no secret of her suspicion that Johnson was responsible. She noted he was in a heated argument with Kennedy over the seating arrangement in Dallas the night before the assassination, because suddenly his friend Gov. John Connolly would be seated in front of Kennedy and in harm’s way. Johnson must have known his good friend was in danger; just like he knew Kennedy planned to drop him from the ticket and end his political career.1 His argument with Kennedy on the night of November 21 was so heated the First Lady could hear it from outside the presidential suite, room 850 of the Hotel Texas in Fort Worth. Johnson finally stormed out of the suite when he didn’t get his way. 2 Sure enough, Connolly was shot as well. Kennedy already knew there was a plot in Dallas thanks to intelligence gathered in Florida on November 9th, 1963, when Joseph Milteer, a rabid segregationist and Klansman, boasted of a right-wing plot to kill Kennedy in Dallas.
Johnson ordered Mrs. Kennedy to vacate the White House on the day of the funeral.
RFK confronts Johnson: “Why did you have my brother killed?”
AUDIO: November 9th, 1963, Joseph Milteer boasts of a right-wing plot to kill Kennedy in Dallas in a clip recorded by the Miami police department. By November 17, 1963, the FBI had began dispatching telexes to field offices to warn of a right-wing militant plot to kill Kennedy in Dallas on November 22, 1963.
Miami, Florida Nov. 9, 1963
INFORMANT: I think Kennedy is coming here on the 18th, or something like that to make some kind of speech. . . .
MILTEER: You can bet your bottom dollar he is going to have a lot to say about the Cubans. There are so many of them here.
INFORMANT: Yeah. Well, he will have a thousand bodyguards, don’t worry about that.
MILTEER: The more bodyguards he has the easier it is to get him.
INFORMANT: Well, how in the hell do you figure would be the best way to get him?”
MILTEER: From an office building with a high-powered rifle… He knows he’s a marked man…
INFORMANT: They are really going to try to kill him?
MILTEER: Oh yeah, it is in the working. . . .
INFORMANT: Boy, if that Kennedy gets shot, we have got to know where we are at. Because you know that will be a real shake if they do that.
MILTEER: They wouldn’t leave any stone unturned there, no way. They will pick somebody up within hours afterwards, if anything, like that would happen. Just to throw the public off.
Earlier, in April 1963, Milteer had attended a Congress of Freedom convention in New Orleans. An informant there reported that Milteer was a director of the Dixie Clan of Georgia, a radical offshoot of the KKK. Political assassinations were discussed at the convention.
“It is his [the informant’s] considered opinion that for assassination through rifles, dynamite, and other types of devices, this is the worst outfit he has ever come across.” The Third Decade, Jan. 1986; see Russell, “The Man Who Knew Too Much”
Somersett continued to supply reports on Milteer following the assassination:[easyrotator]erc_60_1407598654[/easyrotator]
‘The patriots have outsmarted the communists and infiltrated the communist group in order that they (communists) could carry out the plan without the right-wingers becoming involved’…”
As you can hear in the audio clip, Miami police recorded an FBI informant who discussed the assassination with Milteer. Milteer stated that President Kennedy would be assassinated in a few days, shot from an office building with a high powered rifle. He noted that a patsy would be arrested within the hour. When told there would be plenty of bodyguards, he said it would make it easier, and that was indeed the case. On November 24, 1963, two days after the assassination, Milteer related that they would not have to worry about Lee Harvey Oswald getting caught because he “doesn’t know anything” and that the “right wing” is in the clear. He also stated that “The patriots have outsmarted the communists and had infiltrated the communist group in order that they (communists) could carry out the plan without the right wingers becoming involved.
On March 31, 1968 Johnson announced he will not run for re-election. Five days later, the thorn in his side who had publicly and vehemently opposed the Vietnam War, Martin Luther King, Jr., would be assassinated in Memphis, Tennessee. It was an act of state. So what happens in 1968 is that Johnson refuses to run for re-election, his career in politics is over as it would have been in 1964, and Robert F. Kennedy runs for president on the Democratic ticket. Because RFK knew about Johnson, Hoover, and Nixon, compromised members of both political parties went after him. He’s assassinated soon after Martin Luther King, Jr. while Johnson is still in office and in full control of the agencies and parties implicated. In terms of assassinating his most powerful political opponents, he was 3 for 3.
Sadly, included among these self-styled nobles that have taken it upon themselves to protect you from the truth are Penn & Teller, and they are so willing to impress this totalitarian ideal upon you they invented evidence to fit an impossible theory, hoping to mislead you about the facts regarding the evidence in the Kennedy assassination, and the witnesses.
According to Penn & Teller, a melon wrapped in Saran Wrap can be compared to a human skull. Seriously. A melon, which is 92% water, as opposed to a skull composed of human bone, which is made up of calcium and phosphorous (materials found in seashells and teeth). Bone, which has a strength to weight ratio found in no other material on earth. Human bone is 40-65 times stronger than concrete. If you truly believe bone is also 92% water and thus comparable to a melon, you really shouldn’t be on this page because we’re going to be using a lot of big words, like cat, apple, wrong and right. You should instead visit here, where good always conquers evil. Have fun!
Okay. Back to the world of grown-ups.
Jackie Kennedy recovers piece of President Kennedy’s skull (Video 1) as it slides down trunk after fatal front entry wound. When compared to another home movie by Orville Nix, it becomes clear that the original film by Abraham Zapruder has been edited to conceal the blowback from the Grassy Knoll shot.
“Secret Service Agent Clint Hill, who rushed forward to protect Jackie during the shooting, has consistently maintained the same story, which he reiterated during a book signing. He rushed forward, climbed on the back of the limo, pushed Jackie (who had gone onto the trunk to retrieve a chunk of Jack’s skull and brains) back into the seat, lay across their bodies, peered into a fist-sized hole at the back of his head and gave a “thumb’s down” to other agents.” More on this finding can be found here.
When the FBI or other law enforcement agencies test the effects of a bullet on a skull, they don’t use melons, they use cadavers, and if that’s not available they will use animal skulls, such as pig or calf skulls. These have actual bone and brain tissue and when a slug does hit bone it is either shattered or deformed. Why didn’t Penn & Teller use an animal skull, or cadaver?
Well, for one thing, shooting it from the front will present a backward momentum consistent with reality (see the “back and to the left” Zapruder video above). This is an effect known as impact “coup contrecoup” every doctor is familiar with.
As for this this little melon experiment, it proves how their best debunkers are so full of shit they made the fatal error of appealing to an experiment so ridiculous and unscientific the only conclusion that could be drawn was that this was an agency propaganda episode, and that by using the melons…
It was the only way to fire the shot and somehow have a pristine, undamaged bullet. In this way, they got themselves a Magic Bullet. Which makes sense, being that these two goat felchers are magicians and illusionists. They make a living from deceiving people.
Anyway, let’s not focus on that. It’s what they want. They want everyone to focus on a detail they think they can debunk and then use it as a straw man argument that this was the entire body of evidence against them. Don’t ever let them lure you into this logical fallacy. Let’s focus, instead, on just a few of the facts so undeniable and obvious they dare not approach them:
- Scores of witnesses to multiple shooters and foreknowledge of the assassination.
- Johnson’s phone calls to Alsop, J. Edgar Hoover, Ramsey Clark, etc., his blocking an independent committee to investigate the assassination of JFK when he was a prime suspect from day one. (His motive was far from specious: it included political survival as he was not going to be on the ticket in 1964 thanks to Mafia ties, the Billy Sol Estes Affair and the murder of Henry Marshall, a Texas federal agricultural agent implicating Johnson, that were uncovered at the same time Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy was cracking down on organized crime.)
- The medical evidence.
- The wholesale destruction of physical evidence entrusted to agents of the key suspect.
- The fact that Sen. Robert Kennedy had evidence, some covered herein, which forced him not to run again again in 1968.
- The foreknowledge of the militant segregationists (Klansmen) who predicted the exact day, place, weapon, andtype of patsy that would be arrested. The latter to the minute. Joseph Milteer predicted he would be arrested within an hour. This is all on audiotape. It is on record. The threats were detailed on November 9th, 1963. You have heard them on this page.
- Operation Northwoods and how it was applied in the Kennedy Assassination.
The fact that Barr McClellan, Johnson’s personal attorney, not only believed Johnson guilty but he laid out Johnson’s role in the assassination offering even more evidence that ever before. McClellan’s job, as his attorney, was to protect Johnson from allegations he was involved in the assassination at all.
Bush’s CIA Cameo in Dallas, November 22, 1963[easyrotator]erc_71_1425905859[/easyrotator]
“A coalition of multinational corporate executives, big-city bankers, and hungry power brokers… want to give you George Bush… their purpose is to control the American government.”
– Ronald Reagan, 1980.
John Hinckley, the man who shot Reagan, was the son of a Bush supporter and the brother of a Bush family friend…
“BUSH’S SON WAS TO DINE WITH SUSPECT’S BROTHER!” screamed the March 31, headline of the Houston Post: “Scott Hinckley, the brother of John Hinckley Jr., who is charged with shooting President Reagan and three others, was to have been a dinner guest Tuesday night at the home of Neil Bush, son of Vice President George Bush, The Houston Post has learned.”(63).
The Bush Cabal: Arguably one of the most criminal families in the history of the United States. Rhawn Joseph writes: “In 1976, Senator Frank Church accused Bush of being involved in past cover-ups, and warned that Bush would abuse his power and engage in future cover-ups if he got the post [CIA Director]: ‘There is no question in my mind but that concealment is the new order of the day.’ Church even accused Bush of being a fascist who hid his evil acts behind the secrecy of government. Church said of Bush, ‘Hiding evil is the trademark of a totalitarian government.'” John Hinckley, Jr., the man who shot Reagan, came from the wealthy Hinckley family that backed George Bush Sr.’s run for the White House. President Ronald Reagan did not want Bush on the ticket in 1980. It took threats and a lot of persuading, and after that, with the bad blood out in the open, we had this. Another ‘coincidence.’ In the days before the assassination attempt, plans had been made for Vice-President Bush to assume the presidency on March 31,1981, should Reagan die or be killed. Reagan was shot at close range on March 30, 1981. As recalled by Bush ally, James Baker—one of the ‘Texans’ mentioned by Nixon when discussing the Bay of Pigs-Kennedy Assassination: ‘there had been a FEMA [Federal Emergency Management Administration] exercise scheduled for the next day on presidential succession.'”
This Bush dynasty only came about thanks to the Kennedy assassination, because that’s when the CIA-Nazi faction really came into power as well (these were the militant, white supremacist segregationists in the intelligence community that also allied themselves with the Ku Klux Klan’s massive political engine in the 60s).[easyrotator]erc_95_1426478567[/easyrotator]
In 1936, William Dodd, the U.S. Ambassador to Germany, wrote a letter to President Roosevelt in which he stated,
“A clique of U.S. industrialists is hell-bent to bring a fascist state to supplant our democratic government and is working closely with the fascist regime in Germany and Italy. I have had plenty of opportunity in my post in Berlin to witness how close some of our American ruling families are to the Nazi regime…. A prominent executive of one of the largest corporations, told me point blank that he would be ready to take definite action to bring fascism into America if President Roosevelt continued his progressive policies. Certain American industrialists had a great deal to do with bringing fascist regimes into being in both Germany and Italy. They extended aid to help Fascism occupy the seat of power, and they are helping to keep it there. Propagandists for fascist groups try to dismiss the fascist scare. We should be aware of the symptoms. When industrialists ignore laws designed for social and economic progress they will seek recourse to a fascist state when the institutions of our government compel them to comply with the provisions.”
Prescott Bush’s involvement in financing the Nazis isn’t contested nor is the fact that he was part of a criminal cabal that actively sought to impose a fascist coup in America.
Moreover, under George W. Bush, this fascist state, one completely controlled by Wall Street, came into being with the passage of the Patriot Act. Because they were able to do it with practically no opposition from the Democrats even after it was discovered how badly this violated every key protection in the Bill of Rights, it’s hard to argue they are not servants of the same masters. All of the conspirators in the JFK assassination were members of an Anglophilic secret society that has 33 degrees and is rooted in British freemasonry.
It is the Scottish Rite (not all of them are evil, BTW, particularly those that left). Above this there are 13 levels, and this is the Illuminati (those 13 steps are denoted as levels on the Illuminati, or Rothschild seal on the back of the dollar bill. . At the very top of this society you have the Great White Brotherhood. Their mark is on the dollar bill and it is their way of telling you they own you because they control the printing of money and banking system. The eye in the pyramid is the Egyptian sun god or sky god which sees all, the Eye of Horus. It is their mark, and as time went on, after the assassination, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers which make up the European and American factions really went on a crusade to rid the world of brown people and the Chinese (they still believe in eugenics).
If you are skeptical about the notion some of our most respected leaders are and were involved in genocide, particularly those the corporate media taught us to revere as heroes, remember that there is no question that the CIA-Nazi faction took control, and that the Nazis started World War II to wipe out an entire race of people. They killed 6 million Jews right under our noses and in total about 21 million people.
They are very, very good at this. If you want to pretend they don’t exist in this country today, that they haven’t continued with their genocide, false flag operations, kidnappings and torture, sterilization programs and eugenics agenda, do so at your own risk.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. The Warren Commission never went after Klansman Joseph Milteer. Because of his foreknowledge of the key conspirators he should have been the first one arrested. It’s not surprising. Earl Warren, the Supreme Court Chief Justice who headed the Warren Commission, was himself a Klan leader in Bakersfield , California. The man who appointed the Warren Commission, President Johnson, was the prime and logical suspect.
Only a broadcast and print media that was truly free, or serving our interests, could have saved us from this., but the truth is no American president is safe from a monopolized corporate media establishment tasked with concealing his murderers or any injustice they see fit.
CIA propaganda assets, you see, are paid for. They are bought. No one forced these media figures to lie to you. So why trust the same people who have lied to you about the same thing for 50 years?
On the 50th Anniversary of the Kennedy Assassination and Johnson Coup, You Will Experience Even More Psychological Warfare for Questioning the Absurd
Encoded in our DNA is a fundamental need to be liked and accepted by others. We have an intense fear of exclusion or ostracism because when we are excluded or ostracized our brain actually registers this in areas where physical pain is experienced. We remember this painful response to the experience so we can avoid it in the future. We need to be connected with others.
The corporate media, inasmuch as it insults and challenges you for questioning an absurdity when “experts” and “authorities” have already figured out everything for you, are are engaging in social conditioning, not news reporting. It is textbook psychological warfare targeting one of your worst fears to the point is actually affects your cognitive abilities and reason.
People fear being ostracized or excluded and will go to extreme lengths to avoid it. We fear not fitting in. The media makes an extremely strong effort every year around this time to make you feel ostracized for not buying into their fairy tale. That’s why the media consistently ridicules people who question the Warren Commission and will always refer to them as kooky “conspiracy theorists” when the fact of the matter is that the latter term should be treated as a badge of honor.
Conspiracy theorists are harmless as a rule, professional coincidence theorists side with or are the face of injustice. The coincidence theorist will argue that it was just a coincidence that 56 witnesses gave the same consistent accounts, that it was just a coincidence that they were photographed and filmed after storming the knoll, and even going on live television, coincidentally describing the shots coming from the knoll. They believe that Milteer just happened to know– by coincidence– the exact day, time, method, place of the assassination, and the fact a patsy would be arrested within hours.
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.” –David Rockefeller, speaking at the June 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany. Nelson Rockefeller was associated with John McCloy, Warren Commission member and conspirator.
A conspiracy theorist works with known facts and an unknown variable or variables to seek a conclusion. Every single prosecutor who has ever taken on organized crime is a professional conspiracy theorist. The prosecutor, for example, formulates and then tests the conspiracy theory detailing the given structure of a given criminal organization or group behind a major crime, and when enough evidence is collected he presses charges, first among the ring-leaders and then the men under them. In other words, conspiracy theories are part of the judicial process. In law, conspiracy theories are the nascent stage of any given prosecution of organized crime or any crime involving more than two people. It is for this reason that guilty parties, especially officials in high office with a bully pulpit like the corporate media, are the first to use the term derisively.
A coincidence theorist takes a known fact or facts and creates fiction from these established facts. They have absolutely no useful purpose in life. Coincidence theorists never use the term coincidence but it is implied when their entire argument rests on the belief that all the evidence against them just happens to be coincidentally consistent with everything that would take place in a coup.
Coincidence theorists tend to be infatuated with their little Lone Gunman theory, and are never so happy as when they can take it out of their wee box of stage props and watch it go, but they’re like a kid chasing a ball into traffic. They will create more and more lies to defend the first coincidence theory they spew, and the subsequent spawn of coincidence theories they will have to attribute to the rest of the vast body of evidence against them. At best they are dishonest and defend the absurd simply for the sake of ego, but more often, coincidence theorists are morally bankrupt media figures and writers paid for their deception, because they know their coincidence theory is the defense of a falsehood at the conscious level.
Making You Feel Like Shit for Questioning an Absurdity is Social Conditioning: It is Textbook Psychological Warfare
Penn & Teller, Chris Mathews, and Vincent Bugliosi are professional coincidence theorists well-versed in propaganda tactics because all three are experts in persuasive techniques. Penn & Teller use persuasive techniques to perform illusions and magic tricks, Chris Mathews to polarize and indoctrinate viewers to sell a product (such a as a politician), and Vincent Bugliosi used them to persuade jurors. Oh, and by coincidence, they are completely worthless bags of dog shit for what they have tried to pull on the American people.
All are guilty of trying to make you feel stupid for questioning an absurdity. To achieve this, they rely on literal psychological warfare, on psy-op tactics we use on enemy states. They know that people all have a hard-wired fear of not fitting in, of exclusion, of being ostracized. They will attempt to present the illusion that you are stupid and naive for questioning the absurdity of the official story, and to do it they will try to make it appear that everyone else believes them so why shouldn’t you? They may interview 100 people about the JFK assassination and only air the five so-called “experts” who believe the Warren Commission to present the illusion of a false consensus.
To this effect, every year around this time, the anniversary of Kennedy’s assassination, they will provide a false consensus of opinion that the matter is closed. Television shows will focus almost exclusively on supporters of the Warren Commission. The print media will do the same. The reason this will be easy is because we have a monopolized media where networks and print media are owned by just five corporations: General Electric, Viacom, Disney, Time Warner and the News Corporation (FOX),
And again, no one will be forcing these “elite” media personalities to lie to you, they will be paid to do it, and usually it is less costly than a cheap hooker.
The psychological attack waged on Americans is best explained by the Asch Experiment, where subjects were convinced to disbelieve their own eyes upon seeing others (conspirators in the experiment) giving the wrong answer. Rather than defend an answer they knew was right, subjects felt pressured to conform and change their answer to the wrong one because the fear of not fitting in and standing out is that strong.[easyrotator]erc_66_1426537185[/easyrotator]
Media assets will attempt to create a false consensus effect wherein everyone will be portrayed as believers of an absurdity or falsehood, and like this subject, the aim is to make you conform and disbelieve your own eyes by manipulating the human need to fit in, working via our fear of exclusion.
In the simplest terms, what happened on November 22, 1963, was a right-wing paramilitary coup that put Lyndon Baines Johnson in power.
Johnson, Nixon, and J. Edgar Hoover were key conspirators in the JFK assassination. Two presidents and the FBI Director were involved in the planning and concealment, and that’s how and why the coup has been so effectively concealed. Don’t get your panties in a bunch yet, though, because they are dead. All of them. You don’t have to fear them or their conspirators anymore. As for culpability that is what all of the witnesses and evidence points to from day one, and it is an overwhelming and undeniable body of evidence so unambiguous and chilling that its brazen denial by authorities suggests that the only conclusion that can be drawn is that you are supposed to be intimidated into believing you have to accept the fairy tale, that you have no choice as to whether or not you will perpetuate the monstrous injustice against the Kennedys, Martin Luther King, Jr. and the American people.
It is like you have just witnessed thugs brutally murder a man, and having them threateningly tell you “You did not see a thing. Move on.” The latter is what the corporate media has been telling Americans for 50 years.
Cmdr. James Joseph Humes was uncharacteristically “scared to death” when he unzipped the body bag, looked into Kennedy’s skull, and he saw no brain
The Empty Casket
When the First Lady arrived at the Bethesda Naval Hospital she arrived at the front of the building with a heavily guarded casket that was actually empty.Another navy ambulance had arrived earlier, which was driven by Johnson appointee and conspirator Admiral Calvin Galloway. It pulled up at the rear of the building, and a grayish-pink shipping casket was unloaded. In Dallas the president was tenderly wrapped in a white linen shroud and placed in a bronze ceremonial casket. By the time Kennedy’s body arrived in Bethesda it was in a cheap shipping casket, and wrapped in a body bag. The final, cruelest indignity was that Kennedy was stripped naked and bereft of his shroud when they unzipped the bag.You can imagine the surprise of the doctor falsely attributed with the original autopsy. At the Bethesda Naval Hospital, autopsy assistant Paul O’Conner could only describe Cmdr. James Joseph Humes as uncharacteristically “scared to death” when he unzipped the body bag, looked into Kennedy’s skull, and he saw no brain. Naturally. The brain contained damning evidence of trajectory and bullet fragments, and conspirators would attempt to replace the brain with another man’s. Problem was, witnesses remembered that Kennedy’s brain was mostly gone. A part of the brain, for instance, was still in Mrs. Kennedy’s hands as she waited at Parkland Memorial, still in shock. She then gave it to a doctor at the scene.
The casket would be dumped into the sea at Johnson’s behest two years later.
Operation Northwoods, a plan drawn up the Joint Chiefs of Staff, hoped to launch a false flag terrorist attack to blame the Kennedy assassination on the Cubans. This would make an invasion of Cuba possible, one that the public opposed since it was just after the Cuban Missile Crisis and we had just come to the brink of thermonuclear war. Consider the CIA Instructional Guide for Political Assassinations and the parallels with the Kennedy assassination:
“…a) The precision rifle. In guarded assassination, a good hunting or target rifle should always be considered as a possibility. Absolute reliability can nearly always be achieved at a distance of one hundred yards. In ideal circumstances, the range may be extended to 250 yards. Public figures or guarded officials may be killed with great reliability and some safety if a firing point can be established prior to an official occasion. The propaganda value of this system may be very high…. “
The propaganda value they sought was the most powerful anti-Castro propaganda possible. Lee Harvey Oswald had been interviewed on local television before the assassination and was paid by the FBI to portray a pro-Castro activist. This made him the perfect patsy.
“…..However, there are many cases in which firearms are probably more efficient than any other means. These cases usually involve distance between the assassin and the subject…”
*Note: Please refer to National Security Archives for original document images.
Is it clear, now, why the disinformation campaign would be waged so long, and so fiercely, so long after the fact? Doesn’t it all make sense now? Think about it. Think about what happens to every country in which there has been a coup. Think about what happens to their media.
There were many players and the architect of the assassination has an airport named after him. He was a rather unremarkable man for such an honor. He was Allen Dulles, the CIA Director fired by Kennedy for his fuck up in the Bay of Pigs disaster. Because all the key players are dead, you should understand now that the only people that still benefit from the continued concealment of this monumental injustice are the corporate media. They want to protect a credibility they have lost long ago, and they will not succeed. They will still commit the great harm and treason they are notorious for: they will wage domestic psychological warfare on you in a literal and tactical sense.
They Don’t Even Believe their Own Argument
Along with being mostly water a melon (a cantaloupe was used) which is comparatively hollow in the center as you can see by splitting one in half, and the skull has about 3 pounds of brain matter. Because the melon is hollow there is no coup contre-coup effect and would therefore be consistent with the Warren Commission’s fairy tale. That’s why they used it. They knew it, and tried to pass it off as science in a show supposedly dedicated to attacking “bullshit.” That’s the thing that bothers me. They don’t even believe their own argument, so much so they had to invent an experiment that would somehow make the Warren Commission’s theory plausible, and still they failed.
If Penn & Teller believed in the veracity of their argument, there would be no attempt to deceive the audience in the experiments. Real animal or cadaver skulls would be used. They would gladly submit to all these tests, because if they believed the theory enough to test it objectively, they would be unafraid of looking foolish. Now they look like a couple of scat-munching, amoral dumbfucks, the kind of assholes that would try to downplay a rape or child molestation by challenging whose blood is really on the sheets, if it really took place or if the victims had it coming or it was consensual. And they would say these things because they “were watching out for us” because that is the premise of their show, right? To save us from, and to expose bullshit?
The only thing worse than child molestation and rape is murder, so if you are defending the Warren Commission from a moral or pseudo-intellectual perch, at least explain why you have attacked the witnesses, be it directly or indirectly, and why you have abandoned basic deductive reasoning and the scientific method to do so.
Penn & Teller: 56 Witnesses Conspired to Lie to the Warren Commission
Is this a harsh assessment? Actually, not in the least. There were at least 56 witnesses who heard gunshots coming from the Grassy Knoll, so it’s pretty much no different than Penn & Teller telling 56 murder witnesses they didn’t see what they saw, or hear what they heard, because they, in their almighty wisdom, knew better. Sure, these cock goblins weren’t even there, but they knew better. After all, who would you trust? Someone who was there and witnessed the assassination, or someone who was not and dedicated a whole show to ridiculing the same witnesses by asserting a melon was the same as a human skull? Because 56 witnesses would have to conspire to present the same consistent account, the most ridiculous and obvious conspiracy theory of all is coming from the Lone Gunman theorists.
But again, their offense went even further than downplaying rape or child molestation. It deals with murder, with a brutal murder that took place in front of women and children, in front of an entire nation. It is about an American president shot down like an animal on the streets of Dallas. It is about their inexcusable attempts to conceal the truth about what happened; starting with the misrepresentation of the evidence presented and culminating with assertions they have debunked Lone Gunman/Magic Bullet Theory critics after refusing to address contradictory evidence.
Under this fucktardian reasoning President Kennedy not only survived birth with a melon for a skull, since they were interchangeable, he thrived and became president.
That was their grand argument in their attempt to pass off “The Single Bullet Theory” as fact. But first of all, “The Single Bullet Theory” is something that doesn’t exist. What does exist is called “The Magic Bullet Theory” because of the impossible trajectory one of the bullets had to make. The implausibility of the trajectory presented by the Warren Commission was never addressed, and that was always the heart of the argument.
So what they presented was this: they fired three shots in less than five seconds and then shot a melon to “prove” Kennedy was shot from behind. Again, it was never about the time it took, even though that remains questionable, it was about the impossible trajectory of one of those bullets, and the fact that it remained pristine after going through two people and striking bone.
Neither of their claims made any sense, and the smugness with which the pony-tailed, self-infatuated sow said “second gunman my ass” after proving absolutely nothing but his own sobering lack of character was embarrassing to watch.
Are Penn & Teller “True Believers” or Scum Bags?
“At least a third of the population are what Eric Hoffer calls true believers. They are joiners and followers… people who want to give away their power.”
My vote? Scumbags.
They don’t even believe their own argument, but they are joiners and followers in a self-styled elite of pseudo-intellectuals that feel the need to protect us from the truth almost fifty years after the fact. So who do they really serve, directly or indirectly, wittingly or unwittingly, by the attempt to mislead Americans? Julian C. Holmes writes to the Washington Post…
“The Warren Commission inquiry into the Kennedy Assassination was for the most part conducted in secret. This fact is buried in the Post. Nor do current readers of this newspaper find meaningful discussion of the Warren Commission’s secret doubts about both the FBI and the CIA. Or of a dispatch from CIA headquarters instructing co-conspirators at field stations to counteract the new wave of books and articles criticizing the [Warren] Commission’s findings…[and] ‘conspiracy theories …[that] have frequently thrown suspicion on our organization and to discuss the publicity problem with liaison and friendly elite contacts, especially politicians and editors and to employ propaganda assets to answer and refute the attacks of the critics. …Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose. …The aim of this dispatch is to provide material for countering and discrediting the claims of the conspiracy theorists…‘”
It didn’t work. In 1976 the Warren Commission had been so widely ridiculed and discredited that Congress itself reviewed the assassinations of President Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr. On July 17, 1979, The House Select Committee on Assassinations announced:
“The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President Kennedy was probably assassinated as the result of a conspiracy. The committee is unable to identify the other gunman or the extent of the conspiracy.”
Public figures, particularly the media “elite contacts” mentioned in the CIA dispatch still defending the Warren Commission, are literally like dogs returning to their own vomit.[easyrotator]erc_43_1426475939[/easyrotator]
Fuck You Very Much, Guys
Maybe they should be thanked because it’s nonsense like this that has kept the controversy alive since 1963. Sure, they’re insulting your intelligence and their motives are rooted in preserving the establishment myth and injustice, but with counter-arguments like Penn & Teller’s we don’t need their straw men to make them look ridiculous. We just need their own words.
Finally, here’s how and why the “mystery” of the Kennedy assassinations can be maintained. The men below are the three key conspirators in the assassination of JFK:
A Brief Summary: How the Kennedy Assassination Was Concealed
Here’s how and why the “mystery” of the Kennedy assassinations can be maintained. Though there were more figures in the coup which included oilmen and bankers, which will be discussed later as they were in the private sector, the men below are the three key conspirators in the assassination of JFK:
- Vice-President Lyndon Baines Johnson. His Secret Service code name was “Volunteer” which was curious, because he was the volunteer without which the conspiracy could have never taken place. Any Vice-President loyal to the Commander in Chief would have arrested the conspirators almost immediately, since most of the plan had been leaked to the Klan and was in the hands of the CIA and FBI. Johnson had also placed Admiral Calvin Galloway in charge of destroying or concealing the medical evidence pointing to multiple shooters at the Bethesda Naval Hospital. This is why Kennedy’s brain was missing when Cmdr. James Joseph Humes opened the body bag.
- FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover. Provided the patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald, and was responsible for concealing and destroying evidence. Johnson, once president, would use the CIA to do the same. Oswald’s FBI employee number was 179, he was being paid $200 a month to “infiltrate a Cuban conspiracy to kill Kennedy and part of the play involved calculated pre-assassination appearances on television to establish his legend as a pro-Castro activist.
- Richard Nixon. Embittered as he had just lost a very close election to Kennedy, would use his own ties in the intelligence community and military which he had made as Vice-President under Eisenhower. It was under this administration that Operation Mongoose was planned, and Nixon had the expertise and detailed knowledge of the latter plan to assassinate Cuban dictator Fidel Castro which would instead be turned against Kennedy. The hit called for an assassination in a motorcade, wherein Castro would be ambushed by carefully concealed snipers, but with a patsy planted to suggest he was shot solely from an office building. This operation called for authorities to believe there was only one assassin and no conspiracy, giving the US a plausible denial and thus avoid war with the USSR.
It would take presidential authority to conceal this kind of assassination, and that’s what they had. Two Presidents, Johnson and Nixon, were involved in the coup. And both ended their presidencies ignominiously.
One was forced to abandon his re-election effort under the shadow of suspicion for the murder of JFK, the other was forced to resign not just for Watergate but for the crimes against Americans leading up to it, particularly the Kent State massacre of anti-war student protesters. Nixon was forced to flee to Camp David for two days for his own protection about a week later when over 100,000 protested in Washington DC and over 4,000,000 students protested nationwide.
As for the assassinations of JFK, RFK and MLK, is it any wonder why the CIA and other intelligence agencies had made, and continues to make through assets in the corporate media, such a concerted effort to convince Americans there was no conspiracy in the assassinations? Is it any wonder why Johnson sealed the secret JFK assassination files until 2039?
Jack Ruby on Who Was Responsible for JFK Assassination: “The answer is the man who is in office now.”
“First, you must realize that the people here want everyone to think I’m crazy…isn’t it strange that Oswald…should be fortunate enough to get a job at the Texas Schoolbook Depository Building two weeks before…Only one person could have had that information, and that man was Johnson…because he was the one who was going to arrange the trip…The only one who gained by the shooting…They alone planned the killing, by they I mean Johnson and others…you may learn quite a bit about Johnson and how he has fooled everyone…”
Madeline Brown Interview Regarding Night Before Assassination “If the assassination had not taken place that day Johnson would have gone to prison.”
By 1967, it had been revealed that Lee Harvey Oswald had been in the employ of the FBI for months prior to the assassination, as an undercover agent tasked with infiltrating a Cuban plot to kill Kennedy. This made him the perfect patsy since he now had a pro-Castro “legend” against him complete with at least one television appearance. Oswald’s FBI number was 179, he was paid $200 a month from September 1962 up to the time of the assassination. This meant that Hoover, who also hated the Kennedys and was about to lose his job for his ties to Mafia figures like Carlos Marcello, Meyer Lanksy and Sam Giancana, took a direct role in the planning of the assassination as both the key cover-up agency and the person who provided the patsy.
J. Edgar Hoover made sure Oswald got some airtime. It was the perfect way to create the legend that Lee Harvey Oswald was working for Fidel Castro.
According to Madeline Brown, Jack Ruby, Oswald’s killer, had shown her the motorcade route for November 22, 1963. He had arranged to kill Oswald and thus make it impossible to have him present a defense that already pointed out the ridiculous flaws in the lone gunman theory, which began immediately thanks to scores of witnesses, but more critically the fact he had been working for the FBI. Because of this, it’s no wonder that no one took notes during the interrogation. As you can see in Oswald’s assassination clip, no one in the Dallas PD was surprised to see Ruby. Oswald’s interrogation was never recorded, and the excuse was that the room was too small for a stenographer. If he was working with the FBI and set up as a patsy, this is exactly what you would expect.
All of the conspirators herein were members of the Scottish Rite, what Hoover called the “SOG”, or Seat of Government. Well aware of the threat secret societies posed to Americans, particularly the Illuminati and the masonic groups it controlled, President Kennedy spoke out against them before his death.
You can hear the speech, and read the transcript here.[easyrotator]erc_4_1425074901[/easyrotator]
“The very word ‘secrecy’ is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment…
“For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.”
“Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.”
In this particular address, President Kennedy warns of a monolithic secret society otherwise known as the Illuminati, and reminded newspaper publishers and editors that theirs was a sacred trust. Ironically, censorship and concealment would forever mark the media and government treatment of his assassination. Kennedy once said he trusted in the media to fulfill its obligations to Americans. But as it turns out, it was a trust misplaced.
Hear the speech.
“…our obligation to inform and alert the American people–to make certain that they possess all the facts that they need, and understand them as well–the perils, the prospects, the purposes of our program and the choices that we face….
“On many earlier occasions, I have said–and your newspapers have constantly said–that these are times that appeal to every citizen’s sense of sacrifice and self-discipline. They call out to every citizen to weigh his rights and comforts against his obligations to the common good. I cannot now believe that those citizens who serve in the newspaper business consider themselves exempt from that appeal.”
Afterwards, the segregationists began an all-out effort to elect a president: George Wallace. But after they killed RFK at Johnson’s behest, and the known shooter, Thane Eugene Caesar, was found to be connected with Wallace; another “lone nut” by the name of Arthur Bremer would come to return the favor.
Unlike RFK, who had no Secret Service protection, Wallace did, and he still got shot. He miraculously survived, but was paralyzed for life. He never ran for president again. Payback is a bitch.
My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California.
My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California.
“Jeez, Hillary, are you out of your fucking mind? Even if you didn’t mean it, to suggest that as a justification to stay in the race, Obama could be assassinated before the primary season is over, is perhaps the most shocking, shameful, morally reprehensible thing you could have possibly ever said.”
“How could you? Do you realize that with that one comment you threw away whatever shot you may have had to fulfill your dream of convincing, brainwashing and/or bullying the super D’s into handing you the nomination? How could you implode like that? It was a despicable act of desperation and, quite frankly, it was pathetic. With that one reckless opportunistic blunder you not only threw away the campaign, but your legacy as well. A once valiant warrior, you are now just a sad footnote in history. An embarrassment. I suspect you will never recover politically from your monumentally insensitive RFK comment, made in the very same week that Massachusetts Sen. Ted Kennedy was diagnosed with a deadly brain tumor. “And so I can no longer support this destructive campaign of yours…”
If the assertions are true about oil money conspirators like Harold L. Hunt, it stands to reason that this industry would have incredible control over the presidency and foreign policy since 1963. Since that time we have had two presidents from this industry, the Bush dynasty, launch us into oil wars. They were, like bankers, hitherto untouchable. In fact, unlike the Mafia, the last time oil company executives were called before the Senate for price gouging they were not required to testify under oath!
Updated 1998 edition (based off the original 1991 article “47 Witnesses” that appeared in The Third Decade, Jan/ March 1992)
-UPI’s Four Days (1964), p. 17—In the right hand picture [a frame from the Muchmore film], the driver slams on the brakes and the police escort pulls up.”
-Newsweek, 12/2/63, p. 2—“For a chaotic moment, the motorcade ground to an uncertain halt.”
-Time, 11/29/63, p. 23—“There was a shocking momentary stillness, a frozen tableau.”
-Case Closed by Gerald Posner (1993), p. 234—“Incredibly, Greer, sensing that something was wrong in the back of the car, slowed the vehicle to almost a standstill.”
-Gerald Posner, with Dan Rather, on CBS’ “Who Killed JFK: The Final Chapter?”, 11/19/93—By turning around the second time and looking at JFK as the car slows down, Posner says that “What he [Greer] has done is inadvertantly given Oswald the easiest of the three shots.”
1) Houston Chronicle Reporter Bo Byers (rode in White House Press Bus)—twice stated that the Presidential Limousine “almost came to a stop, a dead stop”; in fact, he has had nightmares about this. [C-SPAN, 11/20/93, “Journalists Remember The Kennedy Assassination”; see also the 1/94 Fourth Decade: article by Sheldon Inkol];
2) ABC Reporter Bob Clark (rode in the National Press Pool Car)—Reported on the air that the limousine stopped on Elm Street during the shooting [WFAA/ ABC, 11/22/63];
3) UPI White House Reporter Merriman Smith (rode in the same car as Clark, above)—“The President’s car, possibly as much as 150 or 200 yards ahead, seemed to falter briefly” [UPI story, 11/23/63, as reported in Four Days, UPI, p. 32];
4) DPD motorcycle officer James W. Courson (one of two mid-motorcade motorcycles)–“The limousine came to a stop and Mrs. Kennedy was on the back. I noticed that as I came around the corner at Elm. Then the Secret Service agent [Clint Hill] helped push her back into the car, and the motorcade took off at a high rate of speed.” [No More Silence by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 129];
5) DPD motorcycle officer Bobby Joe Dale (one of two rear mid-motorcade motorcycles)—“After the shots were fired, the whole motorcade came to a stop. I stood and looked through the plaza, noticed there was commotion, and saw people running around his [JFK’s] car. It started to move, then it slowed again; that’s when I saw Mrs. Kennedy coming back on the trunk and another guy [Clint Hill] pushing her back into the car.” [No More Silence by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 134];
6) Clemon Earl Johnson—“You could see it [the limo] speed up and then stop, then speed up, and you could see it stop while they [sic; Clint Hill] threw Mrs. Kennedy back up in the car. Then they just left out of there like a bat of the eye and were just gone.” [No More Silence by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 80];
7) Malcolm Summers—“Then there was some hesitation in the caravan itself, a momentary halt, to give the Secret Service man [Clint Hill] a chance to catch up with the car and jump on. It seems to me that it started back up by the time he got to the car…”[No More Silence by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 104];
8) NBC reporter Robert MacNeil (rode in White House Press Bus)—“The President’s driver slammed on the brakes—after the third shot…” [The Way We Were, 1963: The Year Kennedy Was Shot by Robert MacNeil (1988), p. 193];
9) AP photographer Henry Burroughs (rode in Camera Car #2)—“…we heard the shots and the motorcade stopped.” [letter, Burroughs to Palamara, dated 10/14/98];
10) DPD Earle Brown—“. . . The first I noticed the [JFK’s] car was when it stopped..after it made the turn and when the shots were fired, it stopped.” [6 H 233];
11) DPD motorcycle officer Bobby Hargis (one of the four Presidential motorcyclists)—“. . . At that time [immediately before the head shot] the Presidential car slowed down. I heard somebody say ‘Get going.’ I felt blood hit me in the face and the Presidential car stopped almost immediately after that.” [6 H 294; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71; 6/26/95 videotaped interview with Mark Oakes & Ian Griggs: “That guy (Greer) slowed down, maybe his orders was to slow down…slowed down almost to a stop.” Like Posner, Hargis feels Greer gave Oswald the chance to kill Kennedy.];
12) DPD D.V. Harkness—“. . . I saw the first shot and the President’s car slow[ed] down to almost a stop…I heard the first shot and saw the President’s car almost come to a stop and some of the agents [were] piling on the car.” [6 H 309];
13) DPD James Chaney (one of the four Presidential motorcyclists)—stated that the Presidential limousine stopped momentarily after the first shot (according to the testimony of Mark Lane; corroborated by the testimony of fellow DPD motorycle officer Marion Baker: Chaney told him that “…at the time, after the shooting, from the time the first shot rang out, the car stopped completely, pulled to the left and stopped…Now I have heard several of them say that, Mr. Truly was standing out there, he said it stopped. Several officers said it stopped completely.” [2 H 44-45 (Lane)—refering to Chaney’s statement as reported in the Houston Chronicle dated 11/24/63; 3 H 266 (Baker)];
14) DPD motorcycle officer B.J. Martin (one of the four Presidential motorcyclists)—saw JFK’s car stop “…just for a moment.” [Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71];
15) DPD motorcycle officer Douglas L. Jackson (one of the four Presidential motorcyclists)—stated “…that the car just all but stopped…just a moment.” [Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71];
16) Texas Highway Patrolman Joe Henry Rich (drove LBJ’s car)—stated that “…the motorcade came to a stop momentarily.” [Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71];
17) DPD J.W. Foster—stated that “…immediately after President Kennedy was struck…the car in which he was riding pulled to the curb.” [CD 897, pp. 20, 21; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 97];
18) Secret Service Agent Sam Kinney (driver of the follow-up car behind JFK’s limo)—indicates, via his report to Chief Rowley, that Greer hit the gas after the fatal head shot to JFK and after the President’s slump to the left toward Jackie. [18 H 731-732]. From the HSCA’s 2/26/78 interview of Kinney: “He also remarked that ‘when Greer (the driver of the Presidential limousine) looked back, his foot must have come off the accelerator’…Kinney observed that at the time of the first shot, the speed of the motorcade was ‘3 to 5 miles an hour.'” [RIF#180-10078-10493; author’s interviews with Kinney, 1992-1994];
19) Secret Service Agent Clint Hill (follow-up car, rear of limo)—“…I jumped from the follow-up car and ran toward the Presidential automobile. I heard a second firecracker-type noise…SA Greer had, as I jumped onto the Presidential automobile, accelerated the Presidential automobile forward.” [18 H 742; Nix film; “The Secret Service” and “Inside The Secret Service” videos from 1995];
20) Secret Service Agent John Ready (follow-up car)—“…I heard what sounded like fire crackers going off from my post on the right front running board. The President’s car slowed…” [18 H 750];
21) Secret Service Agent Glen Bennett (follow-up car)—after the fatal head shot “the President’s car immediately kicked into high gear.” [18 H 760; 24 H 541-542]. During his 1/30/78 HSCA interview, Bennett said the follow-up car was moving at “10-12 m.p.h.”, an indication of the pace of the motorcade on Elm Street [RIF#180-10082-10452];
22) Secret Service Agent “Lem” Johns (V.P. follow-up car)—“…I felt that if there was danger [it was] due to the slow speed of the automobile.” [18 H 774]. During his 8/8/78 HSCA interview, Johns said that “Our car was moving very slowly”, a further indication of the pace of the motorcade on Elm Street [RIF# 180-10074-10079; Altgens photo];
23) Secret Service Agent Winston Lawson (rode in the lead car)—“…I think it [the lead car on Elm Street] was a little further ahead [of JFK’s limo] than it had been in the motorcade, because when I looked back we were further ahead.” [4 H 352], an indication of the lag in the limo during the assassination.;
24) Secret Service Agent William “Tim” McIntyre (follow-up car)—“He stated that Greer, driver of the Presidential limousine, accelerated after the third shot.” [RIF#180-10082-10454: 1/31/78 HSCA interview];
25) Mrs. Earle (“Dearie”) Cabell (rode in the Mayor’s car)—the motorcade “stopped dead still when the noise of the shot was heard.” [7 H 487; Accessories After the Fact by Sylvia Meagher (1967), p. 4; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71];
26) Phil Willis—“…The [Presidential] party had come to a temporary halt before proceeding on to the underpass.” [7 H 497; Crossfire by Jim Marrs (1989), p. 24];
27) Mrs. Phil (Marilyn) Willis—after the fatal head shot, “she stated the Presidential limousine paused momentarily and then sped away under the Triple Underpass.” [FBI report dated 6/19/64; Photographic Whitewash by Harold Weisberg (1967), p. 179];
28) Mrs. John (Nellie) Connally (rode in JFK’s limo)—JFK’s car did not accelerate until after the fatal head shot. [4 H 147; WR 50; Best Evidence by David Lifton (1988), p. 122];
29) Texas Governor John Connally (rode in JFK’s limo and himself a victim of the assassination)—“…After the third shot, I heard Roy Kellerman tell the driver, ‘Bill, get out of line.’ And then I saw him move, and I assumed he was moving a button or something on the panel of the automobile, and he said ‘Get us to a hospital quick’…at about this time, we began to pull out of the cavalcade, out of line.” [4 H 133; WR50; Crossfire by Jim Marrs (1989), p. 13];
30) Dallas Morning News reporter Robert Baskin (rode in the National Press Pool Car)—stated that “…the motorcade ground to a halt.” [Dallas Morning News, 11/23/63, p. 2; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71];
31) Dallas Morning News reporter Mary Woodward (Pillsworth)—“…Instead of speeding up the car, the car came to a halt.”; she saw the President’s car come to a halt after the first shot. Then, after hearing two more shots, close together, the car sped up. [2 H 43 (Lane); Dallas Morning News, 11/23/63; 24 H 520; “The Men Who Killed Kennedy” 1988]. She spoke forcefully about the car almost coming to a stop and the lack of proper reaction by the Secret Service in 1993. [C-SPAN, 11/20/93, “Journalists Remember The Kennedy Assassination”; see also the 1/94 Fourth Decade: article by Sheldon Inkol];
32) AP photographer James Altgens—“He said the President’s car was proceeding at about ten miles per hour at the time [of the shooting]…Altgens stated the driver of the Presidential limousine apparently realized what had happened and speeded up toward the Stemmons Expressway.” [FBI report dated 6/5/64; Photographic Whitewash by Harold Weisberg (1967), p. 203] “The car’s driver realized what had happened and almost if by reflex speeded up toward the Stemmons Expressway.” [AP dispatch, 11/22/63; Cover-Up by Stewart Galanor (1998), Document 28];
33) Alan Smith—“…the car was ten feet from me when a bullet hit the President in the forehead…the car went about five feet and stopped.” [Chicago Tribune, 11/23/63, p. 9; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71];
34) Mrs. Ruth M. Smith—confirmed that the Presidential limousine had come to a stop. [CD 206, p. 9; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 97];
35) TSBD Supervisor Roy Truly—after the first shot “…I saw the President’s car swerve to the left and stop somewheres down in the area…[it stopped] for a second or two or something like that…I just saw it stop.” [3 H 221, 266];
36) L.P. Terry—“…The parade stopped right in front of the building [TSBD].” [Crossfire by Jim Marrs (1989), p. 26];
37) Ochus V. Campbell—after hearing shots, “he then observed the car bearing President Kennedy to slow down, a near stop, and a motorcycle policeman rushed up. Immediately following this, he observed the car rush away from the scene.” [22 H 845];
38) Peggy Joyce Hawkins—she was on the front steps of the TSBD and “…estimated that the President’s car was less than 50 feet away from her when he was shot, that the car slowed down almost coming to a full stop.” [Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 97];
39) Billy Lovelady—“I recall that following the shooting, I ran toward the spot where President Kennedy’s car had stopped.” [22 H 662];
40) An unnamed witness—from his vantage point in the courthouse building, stated that “The cavalcade stopped there and there was bedlam.” [Dallas Times Herald, 11/24/63; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 97];
41) Postal Inspector Harry Holmes (from the Post Office Annex, while viewing through binoculars)—“…The car almost came to a stop, and Mrs. Kennedy pulled loose of him and crawled out over the turtleback of this Presidential car.” [7 H 291]. He noticed the car pull to a halt, and Holmes thought: “They are dodging something being thrown.” [The Day Kennedy Was Shot by Jim Bishop (1967), p. 176];
42) Peggy Burney—she stated that JFK’s car had come to a stop. [Dallas Times Herald, 11/24/63; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 97; interestingly, during the 11/20/93 C-SPAN “Journalists Remember” conference, Vivian Castleberry of the Dallas Times Herald made the claim that her first cousin, Peggy Burney, was Abraham Zapruder’s assistant “and was next to him when he shot his famous film. She called and said, ‘Vivian, today I saw the President die.'”!—See Sheldon Inkol’s article on this conference in the January 1994 Fourth Decade];
43) David Broeder–“…The President’s car paused momentarily, then on orders from a Secret Service agent, spurted ahead.” [Washington Evening Star, 11/23/63, p. 8];
44) Sam Holland—stated that the Presidential limousine slowed down on Elm Street. [taped interview with Holland conducted in April, 1965];
45) Maurice Orr—noted that the motorcade stopped. [Arch Kimbrough, Mary Ferrell, and Sue Fitch, Chronology, unpublished manuscript; see also Conspiracy by Anthony Summers, pages 20 & 23];
46) Mrs. Herman (Billy P.) Clay—“…When I heard the second and third shots I knew someone was shooting at the President. I did not know if the President had been hit, but I knew something was wrong. At this point the car President Kenedy was in slowed and I, along with others, moved toward the President’s car. As we neared the car it sped off.” [22 H 641];
47) Mrs. Rose Clark—“…She noted that the President’s automobile came almost to a halt following the three shots, before it picked up speed and drove away.” [24 H 533];
48) Hugh Betzner—“…I looked down the street and I could see the President’s car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped…then the President’s car sped on under the underpass.” [19 H 467];
49) John Chism—after the shots he saw “the motorcade beginning to speed up.” [Crossfire by Jim Marrs (1989), p. 29];
50) Bill Newman—after the fatal head shot “the car momentarily stopped and the driver seemed to have a radio or phone up to his ear and he seemed to be waiting on some word. Some Secret Service men reached into their car and came out with some sort of machine gun. Then the cars roared off…”; “I’ve maintained that they stopped. I still say they did. It was only a momentary stop, but…” [Crossfire by Jim Marrs (1989), p. 70; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 96] “I believe Kennedy’s car came to a full stop after the final shot.” [JFK: Breaking The Silence by Bill Sloan (1993), p. 169] “…I believe it was the passenger in the front seat [Roy Kellerman]—there were two men in the front seat—had a telephone or something to his ear and the car momentarily stopped. Now everywhere that you read about it, you don’t read anything about the car stopping. And when I say “stopped” I mean very momentarily, like they hit the brakes and just a few seconds passed and then they floorboarded [sic] and accelerated on.” [11/20/97 videotaped interview with Bill Law, Mark Row, & Ian Griggs, as transcribed in November Patriots by Connie Kritzberg & Larry Hancock (1998), p. 362] “One of the two men in the front seat of the car had a telephone in his hand, and as I was looking back at the car covering my son, I can remember seeing the tail lights of the car, and just for a moment they hesitated and stopped, and then they floorboarded [sic] the car and shot off.” [No More Silence by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 96];
51) Charles Brehm—“Brehm expressed his opinion that between the first and third shots, the President’s car only seemed to move some 10 or 12 feet. It seemed to him that the automobile almost came to a halt after the first shot…After the third shot, the car in which the President was riding increased its speed and went under the freeway overpass and out of sight.” [22 H 837-838];
52) Mary Moorman—“She recalls that the President’s automobile was moving at the time she took the second picture, and when she heard the shots, and has the impression that the car either stopped momentarily or hesistated and then drove off in a hurry.” [22 H 838-839];
53) Jean Hill—“…The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out and I would say it [JFK’s limo] was just approximately, if not—it couldn’t have been in the same position, I’m sure it wasn’t, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It [JFK’s limo] was just almost stunned.” [6 H 208-209; Hill’s testimony on this matter was dramatized in the Oliver Stone movie “JFK” (1991): “The driver had stopped-I don’t know what was wrong with that driver.” See also JFK: The Book of the Film (1992), p. 122. Therein is referenced a March 1991 conversation with Jean Hill.];
54) James Leon Simmons—“…The car stopped or almost stopped.” [2/15/69 Clay Shaw trial testimony; Forgive My Grief Vol. III by Penn Jones, p. 53; High Treason by Groden & Livingstone (1990 Berkley Edition), p. 22];
55) Norman Similas—“…The Presidential limousine had passed me and slowed down slightly.” [Liberty Magazine, 7/15/64, p. 13; Photographic Whitewash by Harold Weisberg (1967), p. 233];
56) Presidential Aide Ken O’Donnell (rode in the follow-up car)—“…If the Secret Service men in the front had reacted quicker to the first two shots at the President’s car, if the driver had stepped on the gas before instead of after the fatal third shot was fired, would Presdient Kennedy be alive today? [as quoted in Marrs’ Crossfire, p. 248, based off a passage from O’Donnell & Powers’ book Johnny, We Hardly Knew Ye] On page 40 of O’Donnell’s book Johnny, We Hardly Knew Ye, the aide reports that “Greer had been remorseful all day, feeling that he could have saved President Kennedy’s life by swerving the car or speeding suddenly after the first shots.” Indeed, William E. Sale, an airman first class aircraft mechanic assigned to Carswell AFB and who was stationed at Love Field before, during, and after the assassination, stated that “when the agent who was driving JFK’s car came back to Air Force One he was as white as a ghost and had to be helped back to the plane [undated Sale letter, provided to the author by Martin Shackelford];
57) Presidential aide Dave Powers (rode in the follow-up car)—“…At that time we were traveling very slowly…At about the time of the third shot, the President’s car accelerated sharply.” [7 H 473-475]. On 11/22/88, Powers was interviewed by CBS’ Charles Kuralt. Powers remarked about the remorse Greer felt about not speeding up in time to save JFK”s life and agreed with Kuralt that, if Greer had sped up before the fatal head shot instead of afterwards, JFK might still be alive today [CBS, 11/22/88—this is a very dramatic and compelling short interview]. If that weren’t enough, the ARRB’s Tom Samoluk told me that, during the course of an interview he conducted in 1996 in which the Board was in the process of obtaining Powers’ film, Powers said that he agreed with my take on the Secret Service!;
58) Texas Senator Ralph Yarborough (rode in LBJ’s car)—“…When the noise of the shot was heard, the motorcade slowed to what seemed to me a complete stop (though it could have been a near stop)…After the third shot was fired, but only after the third shot was fired, the cavalcade speeded up, gained speed rapidly, and roared away to the Parkland Hospital.”; “…The cars all stopped. I put in there [his affidavit], ‘I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings but for the protection of future Presidents, they [the Secret Service] should be trained to take off when a shot is fired.” [7 H 439-440; Crossfire by Jim Marrs (1989), p. 482; see also “The Men Who Killed Kennedy” 1988: “The Secret Service in the car in front of us kind of casually looked around and were rather slow to react.”];
59) First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy (rode in the Presidential limousine)—“We could see a tunnel in front of us. Everything was really slow then…[immediately after shooting] And just being down in the car with his head in my lap. And it just seemed an eternity…And finally I remember a voice behind me, or something, and then I remember the people in the front seat, or somebody, finally knew something was wrong, and a voice yelling, which must have been Mr. Hill, “Get to the hospital,” or maybe it was Mr. Kellerman, in the front seat…We were really slowing turning the corner [Houston & Elm]…I remember a sensation of enormous speed, which must have been when we took off…those poor men in the front…” [5 H 179-181] Mary Gallagher reported in her book: “She mentioned one Secret Service man who had not acted during the crucial moment, and said bitterly to me, ‘He might just as well have been Miss Shaw!'” [My Life With Jacqueline Kennedy by Mary Barelli Gallagher (1969), p. 342—Secret Service Agent Marty Venker and Jackie biographer C. David Heymann confirm that this unnamed agent was indeed Greer (Confessions of an Ex-Secret Service Agent, p. 25; A Woman Called Jackie, p. 401)] Jackie also told Gallagher that “You should get yourself a good driver so that nothing ever happens to you” [Ibid., p. 351]
* William Manchester, who interviewed Greer, tells us what the driver told Jackie on 11/22/63 at Parkland Hospital: “Oh, Mrs. Kennedy, oh my God, oh my God. I didn’t mean to do it[?!?!], I didn’t hear[who, Kellerman?], I should have swerved the car[how about hitting the gas!], I couldn’t help it[!]. Oh, Mrs. Kennedy, as soon as I saw it[?] I swerved. If only I’d seen it in time! Oh!” (Manchester, p.290). 59 witnesses (10 police officers, 7 Secret Service agents, 37 spectators, 2 Presidential aides, 1 Senator, Governor Connally, and Jackie Kennedy) and the Zapruder film document Secret Service agent William R. Greer’s deceleration of the presidential limousine, as well as his two seperate looks back at JFK during the assassination (Greer denied all of this to the Warren Commission-2HGREER[see his entire testimony]). By decelerating from an already slow 11.2 mph, Greer greatly endangered the President’s life, and, as even Gerald Posner admitted, Greer contributed greatly to the success of the assassination. When we consider that Greer disobeyed a direct order from his superior, Roy Kellerman, to get out of line before the fatal shot struck the President’s head, it is hard to give Agent Greer the benefit of the doubt. As ASAIC Roy H. Kellerman said: “Greer then looked in the back of the car. Maybe he didn’t believe me”(The Death of a President by William Manchester, p.160). Clearly, Greer was responsible, at fault, and felt remorse. In short, Greer had survivor’s guilt.
But, then, stories and feelings changed.
Agent Greer to the FBI 11/22/63: “Greer stated that he first heard what he thought was possibly a motorcycle backfire and glanced around and noticed that the President had evidently been hit [notice that, early on, Greer admits seeing JFK, which the Zapruder proves he did two times before the fatsal head shot occurred]. He thereafter got on the radio and communicated with the other vehicles, stating that they desired to get the President to the hospital immediately [in reality, Greer did not talk on the radio, and Greer went on to deny ever saying this during his WC testimony]…Greer stated that they (the Secret Service) have always been instructed to keep the motorcade moving at a considerable speed inasmuch as a moving car offers a much more difficult target than a vehicle traveling at a very slow speed. He pointed out that on numerous occasions he has attempted to keep the car moving at a rather fast rate, but in view of the President’s popularity and desire to maintain close liaison with the people, he has, on occasion, been instructed by the President to “slow down”. Greer stated that he has been asking himself if there was any thing he could have done to have avoided this incident, but stated that things happened so fast that he could not account for full developments in this matter(!) [the “JFK-as-scapegoat” theme…and so much for Greer’s remorse from earlier the same day!].”(Sibert & O’Neil Report, 11/22/63)
Agent Greer to the FBI 11/27/63: “…he heard a noise which sounded like a motorcycle backfire. On hearing this noise he glanced to his right toward Kellerman and out of the corner of his eye noticed that the Governor appeared to be falling toward his wife [notice that Greer now mentions nothing about seing JFK hit—he does the same thing in his undated report in the WC volumes (18 H 723)] He thereafter recalls hearing some type of outcry after which Kellerman said, “Let’s get out of here.” He further related that at the time of hearing the sound he was starting down an incline which passes beneath a railroad crossing and after passing under this viaduct, he closed in on the lead car and yelled to the occupants and a nearby police motorcyclist, “Hospital, Hospital! [nothing about using the radio this time out]” Thereafter follows a complete physical description of Greer, as if the FBI agents considered him a suspect, inc. age, height, and color of eyes! (Sibert & O’Neil Report, 11/29/63)
Critical excerpts from Greer’s 3/9/64 Warren Commission testimony before Arlen Specter:
Mr. Specter. Were you able to see anything of President Kennedy as you glanced to the rear?Mr. Greer. No, sir; I didn’t see anything of the President, I didn’t look, I wasn’t far enough around to see the President.
Mr. Specter. When you started that glance, are you able to recollect whether you started to glance before, exactly simultaneously with or after that second shot?
Mr. Greer. It was almost simultaneously that he had–something had hit, you know, when I had seen him. It seemed like in the same second almost that something had hit, you know, whenever I turned around. I saw him start to fall.
Mr. Specter. Did you step on the accelerator before, simultaneously or after Mr. Kellerman instructed you to accelerate?
Mr. Greer. It was about simultaneously.
Mr. Specter. So that it was your reaction to accelerate prior to the time–
Mr. Greer. Yes, sir.
Mr. Specter. You had gotten that instruction?
Mr. Greer. Yes, sir; it was my reaction that caused me to accelerate.
Mr. Specter. Do you recollect whether you accelerated before or at the same time or after the third shot?
Mr. Greer. I couldn’t really say. Just as soon as I turned my head back from the second shot, right away I accelerated right then. It was a matter of my reflexes to the accelerator.
Mr. Specter. Was it at about that time that you heard the third shot?
Mr. Greer. Yes, sir; just as soon as I turned my head[…]
Mr. Specter. To the best of your current recollection, did you notice that the President had been hit?
Mr. Greer. No, sir; I didn’t know how badly he was injured or anything other than that. I didn’t know.
Mr. Specter. Did you know at all, from the glance which you have described that he had been hit or injured in any way?
Mr. Greer. I knew he was injured in some way, but I didn’t know how bad or what.
Mr. Specter. How did you know that?
Mr. Greer. If I remember now, I just don’t remember how I knew, but I knew we were in trouble. I knew that he was injured, but I can’t remember, recollect, just how I knew there were injuries in there. I didn’t know who all was hurt, even.
Mr. Specter. Are you able to recollect whether you saw the President after the shots as you were proceeding toward Parkland Hospital?
Mr. Greer. No; I don’t remember ever seeing him any more until I got to the hospital, and he was lying across the seat, you know, and that is the first I had seen of him.
Mr. Specter. Your best recollection is, then, that you had the impression he was injured but you couldn’t ascertain the source of that information?
Mr. Greer. Right. I couldn’t ascertain the source.
Warren Commission finding: “The driver, Special Agent William R. Greer, has testified that he accelerated the car after what was probably the second shot…The Presidential car did not stop or almost come to a complete halt after the firing of the first shot or any other shots.”(WC Report, page 641)
11/19/64 interview with Death of a President author William Manchester [RIF#180-10116-10119]—“After the second shot I glanced back. I saw blood on the Governor’s white shirt, and I knew we were in trouble. The blood was coming out of his right breast. When I heard the first shot, I had thought it was a backfire. I was tramping on the accelerator and at the same time Roy was saying, let’s get out of here fast.”
But remember what Roy Kellerman said: “Greer then looked in the back of the car. Maybe he didn’t believe me”(The Death of a President by William Manchester, p.160).
2/28/78 HSCA interview [RIF#180-10099-10491]—“The first shot sounded to him like a backfire. He did not react to it. After the second shot he turned to his right and saw blood on Governor Connally’s shirt. At the same moment he heard Kellerman say “We’re hit. Let’s get out of here,” or words to that effect. He said he immediately accelerated and followed the pilot car to Parkland Hospital [However, DNC Advance man Jack Puterbaugh, who rode in the pilot car, said they “pulled over and let the motorcade pass” (HSCA interview 4/14/78). The Washington Post from 2/28/85 reported Greer as saying that “I just looked straight ahead at the car in which the police chief was leading our way to the hospital”—this is the lead car. Nevertheless, the Daniel film and still photos depict the limousine ahead of the lead car, as it appear it was the lead motorcyclists who actually guided Greer to Parkland! (see pp. 21-22 and 59 of The Third Alternative by the author)]
Bill Greer passed away from Cancer on 2/23/85.
From a 9/17/91 interview with limo driver William Greer’s son Richard:
When asked, “What did your father think of JFK,” Richard did not respond the first time. When this author asked him a second time, he responded: “Well, we’re Methodists..and JFK was Catholic…” (Bill Greer was born and raised in County Tyrone, Ireland; 2 H 112 – 113)
“My father certainly didn’t blame himself; it’s not one of those things – if only I was driving one mile per hour faster….
“My father had absolutely no survivor’s guilt…he figured that events were kind out of their control…it was pretty common knowledge that a person riding in an open car was subject to a bullet at any time…”