Sean Hannity, suggesting Christianity is compatible with torture. Apparently, he has forgotten Jesus Christ was tortured to death.
According to Alex Constantine in Ordo Templis Intelligentis:
The OTO was founded between 1895 and 1900 by a pair of powerful Freemasons, Karl Kellner and Theodor Reuss. Politically, the order was right-wing in the extreme, proposing the creation of a pan-German world based on pagan spiritual beliefs.
When the most blasphemous work of Aleister Crowley, the self-styled Beast of the Apocalypse, is the governing policy and spirit of a so-called “Christian” movement, perhaps it is time to reform. Here, now, the parallels between Neo-Con Christianity and Crowley’s Book of the Law…[pullquote]Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost is to deliberately misrepresent good as evil, the very thing the Pharisees and and Sadducees engaged in when they called the miracles of Jesus evil and said that they were done through Satan. [/pullquote]One would think it hyperbole to say that there were parallels between Glen Beck’s 9-12 Project and the principles embraced by Satanist Aleister Crowley’s Book of the Law. Crowley, as you might recall, was a British Satanist who called himself the Beast of Revelation, and signed all of his letters with the number 666. What makes his claim credible enough for Britain’s MI6 and the CIA, however, can be found below and in detail here below.
The only unforgivable sin mentioned in the bible: blasphemy against the Holy Ghost. It is a sin that trumps murder itself, as even Paul, who persecuted and murdered Christians before his conversion to Christianity, found forgiveness and became one of the most important martyrs in the Bible.
Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost is to deliberately misrepresent good as evil, the very thing the Pharisees and and Sadducees engaged in when they called the miracles of Jesus evil and said that they were done through Satan. Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost is to imply Jesus approves of torture, when he committed no sin, and never struck a man in anger.
Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost is the hallmark of the Satanist. They encourage it in their followers to burn any bridges should they attempt to renounce Lucifer. They encourage it in people who know nothing about them, to make their paths towards Christianity impossible. If a major media or political figure, it is incited in millions of people at once. If you consider the following verse, you might see how it could easily apply to television and film….
[pullquote]Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost is the hallmark of the Satanist. They encourage it in their followers to burn any bridges should they attempt to renounce Lucifer. [/pullquote]And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
We will discuss some individuals whose actions encourage the commission of the Only Unforgivable Sin. We will compare their life’s work to the teachings and principles of Crowley’s ode to Satan.
The following, in italics, are excerpts from Crowley’s Book of the Law. For the full version, click here.
Crowley claimed to have channeled the Templar god Baphomet when writing this book. Much of it involves Egyptian mysticism and rituals.
The Teachings of Crowley vs. Neo-Con Morality“We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery.”
Aleister Crowley, The Book of the Law
“Pity not the fallen! I never knew them. I am not for them. I console not: I hate the consoled andthe consoler.”
Aleister Crowley, The Book of the Law
“Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched and the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world.”
“Ye are against the people, O my chosen!”
Aleister Crowley, The Book of the Law
“Cheney and his like are the evil people and we certainly are not going to prevail in the struggle with radical religion if we listen to people as he… With people such as Cheney assisting them, they are far more likely to succeed.”
Lawrence Wilkerson, Colin Powell’s former chief of staff who left the Bush administration in protest. Wilkerson also writes that Powell and Richard Armitage “labored to ameliorate the GITMO situation from almost day one” but that Rumsfeld and Cheney were “standing resolutely” in the way and would “have none of it.”
“I am the secret Serpent coiled about to spring: in my coiling there is joy.””We are not for the poor and sad: the lords of the earth are our kinsfolk. Is a God to live in a dog? No! but the highest are of us.”
Aleister Crowley, The Book of the Law
“I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.”
Glen Beck’s 7th of 9 Principles
Government forces no one to be charitable. It does, in fact, reward charity with tax breaks. Beck is taking you for an idiot.
The Son of SamA letter from “Son of Sam” David Berkowitz to the New York Daily News. Herein, several allusions are made to pan-German pagan spiritual beliefs. The Wicked King Wicker alludes to the Druid Wicker man set aflame during the celebration of Samhain, the Celtic Lord of the Dead. The Wicker man was a hollow effigy filled with sacrificial victims and then set aflame.
10. Let my servants be few & secret: they shall rule the many & the known.
15. Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest the Beast; and in his woman called the Scarlet Woman is all power given. They shall gather my children into their fold: they shall bring the glory of the stars into the hearts of men.
60. My number is 11, as all their numbers who are of us. The Five Pointed Star, with a Circle in the Middle, & the circle is Red. My colour is black to the blind, but the blue & gold are seen of the seeing. Also I have a secret glory for them that love me.
17. Hear me, ye people of sighing! The sorrows of pain and regret Are left to the dead and the dying, The folk that not know me as yet.
18. These are dead, these fellows; they feel not. We are not for the poor and sad: the lords of the earth are our kinsfolk.
19. Is a God to live in a dog? No! but the highest are of us. They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us.
20. Beauty and strength, leaping laughter and delicious languor, force and fire, are of us.
21. We have nothing with the outcast and the unfit: let them die in their misery. For they feel not. Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world. Think not, o king, upon that lie: That Thou Must Die: verily thou shalt not die, but live. Now let it be understood: If the body of the King dissolve, he shall remain in pure ecstasy for ever. Nuit! Hadit! Ra-Hoor-Khuit! The Sun, Strength & Sight, Light; these are for the servants of the Star & the Snake.
22. I am the Snake that giveth Knowledge & Delight and bright glory, and stir the hearts of men with drunkenness. To worship me take wine and strange drugs whereof I will tell my prophet, & be drunk thereof! They shall not harm ye at all. It is a lie, this folly against self. The exposure of innocence is a lie. Be strong, o man! lust, enjoy all things of sense and rapture: fear not that any God shall deny thee for this.
23. I am alone: there is no God where I am.
24. Behold! these be grave mysteries; for there are also of my friends who be hermits. Now think not to find them in the forest or on the mountain; but in beds of purple, caressed by magnificent beasts of women with large limbs, and fire and light in their eyes, and masses of flaming hair about them; there shall ye find them. Ye shall see them at rule, at victorious armies, at all the joy; and there shall be in them a joy a million times greater than this. Beware lest any force another, King against King! Love one another with burning hearts; on the low men trample in the fierce lust of your pride, in the day of your wrath.
25. Ye are against the people, O my chosen!
26. I am the secret Serpent coiled about to spring: in my coiling there is joy. If I lift up my head, I and my Nuit are one. If I droop down mine head, and shoot forth venom, then is rapture of the earth, and I and the earth are one.
27. There is great danger in me; for who doth not understand these runes shall make a great miss. He shall fall down into the pit called Because, and there he shall perish with the dogs of Reason.
28. Now a curse upon Because and his kin!
29. May Because be accursed for ever!
30. If Will stops and cries Why, invoking Because, then Will stops & does nought.
31. If Power asks why, then is Power weakness.
32. Also reason is a lie; for there is a factor infinite & unknown; & all their words are skew-wise.
33. Enough of Because! Be he damned for a dog!
48. Pity not the fallen! I never knew them. I am not for them. I console not: I hate the consoled & the consoler.
62. I am uplifted in thine heart; and the kisses of the stars rain hard upon thy body.
63. Thou art exhaust in the voluptuous fullness of the inspiration; the expiration is sweeter than death, more rapid and laughterful than a caress of Hell’s own worm
12. Sacrifice cattle, little and big: after a child.
49. I am in a secret fourfold word, the blasphemy against all gods of men.
50. Curse them! Curse them! Curse them!
51. With my Hawk’s head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross.
52. I flap my wings in the face of Mohammed & blind him.
53. With my claws I tear out the flesh of the Indian and the Buddhist, Mongol and Din.
54. Bahlasti! Ompehda! I spit on your crapulous creeds.
Honestly, there’s nothing here to distinguish the “objectivist” philosophy of Ayn Rand, a neo-con goddess.
Crowley and the CIA
From: Ordis Templis Intelligentis
by Alex Constantine Copyright, 1996
Flying saucer mythology took hold in a big way in the 1950s, wrapped in gaudy pulp covers and flashed on movie screens. Jack Parsons, the CalTech rocket pioneer and high priest of the OTO’s Agape Lodge in Pasadena – and one of the first Americans to report a UFO sighting – was addicted to science fiction. He regularly attended meetings of the L.A. Fantasy and Science Fiction Society, where in 1945 the black adept (he took “the Oath of the Anti-Christ” in 1949) met Lt. Commander L. Ron Hubbard, who made “alien” visitations an integral part of a religious doctrine he called Scientology.
The OTO was founded between 1895 and 1900 by a pair of powerful Freemasons, Karl Kellner and Theodor Reuss. Politically, the order was right-wing in the extreme, proposing the creation of a pan-German world based on pagan spiritual beliefs. Kellner died in 1905, and Reuss, a former spy for the Prussian Secret Service, assumed the office of high caliph. While living in London, Reuss spied on German socialist expatriates. In 1912 he made the acquaintance of Aleister Crowley [pictured], and appointed him head of the OTO’s British chapter. But The Beast’s political loyalties have always been an open question.
While living in the States, he wrote pro-German diatribes for two fascist publications, The Fatherland and The Internationalist. After WW II, there were calls for his head. But Crowley offered that his pro-German stance was a ruse of MI6, the military intelligence division in the UK. In 1912 he had informed the secret service of his correspondence with Reuss, the German spy. Throughout the ’20s and ’30s, Crowley gathered intelligence on European Communists, the Nazi movement and Germany’s occult lodges. Crowley died in 1944, willing the copyright for his books and unpublished manuscripts to the OTO, and leadership of the order to Karl Germer, otherwise known as Frater Saturnus X., formerly Crowley’s Legate in the U.S. Germer was born in Germany, served in WW I and was reportedly tossed in the prison by the Nazis for his involvement in Freemasonry. (Crowley believed Germer to be a Nazi spy, but admitted him to the OTO anyway. Typical.)
He settled after the war in Dublin, California and died on October 25, 1962 “under horrifying circumstances,” according to his wife in a letter to Marcelo Matta, an OTO official in Brazil. She informed him that Germer, on his death bed, had insisted that Matta succeed him as the Outer Head of the occult order. But the mantle was not passed on to Karl Germer’s chosen successor because the CIA orchestrated a coup. But not as an OTO spokesman tells it: “Recently the United States government has legalized our opinion…. [McMurty’s] leadership of the Ordo Templi Orientis rests on several rather clear letters of authorization from Crowley himself. They met while McMurty was a young First Lieutenant during World War II. He had been admitted to the OTO in 1941 [by] Jack Parsons.”
In fact, the choice of McMurty was not entirely “clear.” Matta’s advocates insist the court decision was based on the perjured testimony of McMurty and attorneys with CIA paymasters. The cult’s position on a successor is moot since, according to charters signed on March 22, 1946 and April 11, 1946, The Beast of the Apocalypse had left it to Germer to veto or amend his designation of a successor. As Matta saw it, no one had a legitimate claim to the title but he. Unfortunately, Herr Germer died during the period the CIA had chosen to move mind control experimentation from academic and military labs into the community. An inner circle of Heironymous scientists experimented on cult devotees, and sometimes collaborated in mass murder to silence the subjects (Jonestown, SLA, Solar Temple). It was a sweet arrangement. Occult societies are secretive and often highly irrational. They follow a leader. They exist on the edge of a society that ignores them because weird religious rhetoric is obnoxious.
A number of intelligence agents with occult interests already had their hooks into the OTO. One of them was Gerald Yorke, a veteran British intelligence agent working, an advocate of Matta argues, “with American intelligence in an attempt to absorb the OTO into the ideological warfare network of the political right.” Before the horns of Thelemite succession were bestowed upon Grady McMurty, Yorke the prelate spy “misinterpreted” Germer’s will and named Joseph Metzger, a ranking Thelemite (and the son of a former Swiss intelligence chief), to the office of high caliph. One order adept, Oskar Schlag, was an alleged “psychological warfare” specialist from Israel. Even McMurty (with his degree in political science) was a State Department bureaucrat the day Herr Germer died. The coup was sealed while Marcelo Matta, a writer for Brazilian television, fended off operatives of the CIA bent on destroying his sanity and leaving him financially crippled. It was a ritual that subjects of mind control conditioning would come to know well. Strangers approached his friends and filled their ears with lurid stories of debauchery. He was suddenly unable to find work. His mail was opened. Matta took a job teaching English, studied self-defense. “He had begun to doubt his sanity,” the advocate says. “He constantly suspected people who approached him. He saw in himself all the clinical symptoms of paranoia.”
After a few years of harassment and squabbling over the leadership of the OTO, Motta came to the realization that the McMurty junta and “the American ‘intelligence’ network behind them had a worry, and a pressing one; Motta’s proposed ‘New Manifesto’ [did] not mention … Grady at all. Since their purpose was to create an American ‘intelligence’ tool at the expense of a religious organization, it was necessary to either bring Motta to concede Grady further authority or to discredit Motta completely.” They did what they wilt. In 1967 Germer’s entire occult library and manuscripts were stolen from the home of his widow. Without the royalties these brought in, Mrs. Germer was destitute and literally starved to death. Matta was cast out of the OTO. Trouble brewed in the cult’s cauldron. At least one Cotton Club killer passed through. The OTO’s Solar Lodge in San Bernardino was founded by Maury McCauley, a mortician, on his own property. McCauley was married to Barbara Newman, a former model and the daughter of a retired Air Force colonel from Vandenberg. The group subscribed to a grim, apocalyptic view of the world precipitated by race wars, and the prophecy made a lasting impression on Charles Manson, who passed through the lodge.
In the L.A. underworld, the OTO spin-off was known for indulgence in sadomasochism, drug dealing, blood drinking, child molestation and murder. The Riverside OTO, like the Manson Family, used drugs, sex, psycho-drama and fear to tear down the mind of the initiate and rebuild it according to the desires of the cult’s inner-circle.
On the East Coast, a series of murders created an atmosphere of fear in New York City. Before the world had ever heard of Son of Sam, an obscure Vietnam vet named David Berkowitz moved into an apartment on Pine Street, a rotting gantlet of hovels in Yonkers. Like much of the bloodshed for which he is known, Berkowitz did not make the decision to live on Pine Street. Key decisions in his life were made by the leaders of a religious group based in Westchester, a hybrid of OTO members and acolytes from the Process Church of the Final Judgment. Members of the cult mingled with others in Manhattan and Brooklyn, and had contact with similar groups across the country. The leader of the Westchester “family” was a real estate attorney with a practice in White Plains. He was active in local politics. Balding, lean with years, he directed Berkowitz and his “brothers” to kill in the name of an old cause. The group’s meeting place was an abandoned church, a decrepit hulk on the grounds of the abandoned Warburg-Rothschild estate. The church, partially eaten by fire, was the group’s “eastern Headquarters.” Most of the pews had been removed from the church long ago. On one wall was hung a large silver pentagram, festooned with silver insets in the shape of Waffen SS lightning bolts.