Spy Cables reveal Mossad concluded that Iran was not producing nuclear weapons, after PM sounded alarm at UN in 2012.
White House, Pentagon adviser Gwenyth Todd – Whistleblower on Planned Iran War & WW3
Crying Nuclear Wolf on Iran for Decades An interesting note is how many times the Iranian nuclear threat has been cited, and how many times leaders on both sides of the aisle have been dead wrong and manipulated by a controlled media: From Yediot Ahronoth…
- June 26, 1984 … Iran will be capable of producing a nuclear weapon in another seven years.
- Nov. 15, 1991 … Nuclear expert: Iran will have a nuclear weapon by the end of the decade or seven to eight years if China, Pakistan and Argentina continue aiding it.
- June 15, 1992 … Within 10 years Syria will have a nuclear weapon.
- Sept. 20, 1992 … Iran will have an operational nuclear weapon in the next five to eight years.
- Jan. 21, 1993 … Rabin: Iran has the manpower and will get a nuclear weapon in the coming decade.
- Jan. 24, 1993 … Iran has in its possession a nuclear weapon ready for immediate deployment.
- Jan. 9, 1995 … Iran may achieve nuclear capability at any moment.
- Dec. 27, 1995 … Iran wants a nuclear weapon by 2001.
- June 27, 1997 … US: Iran will have a nuclear weapon around 2000
- July 10, 2001 … Iran will threaten Israel with a nuclear weapon within four years.
- Aug. 8, 2003 … IDF: Preparing for an Iranian atomic bomb in 2005
- Aug. 20, 2004 … Iran announces: we will achieve a nuclear weapon within four years.
- July 8, 2005 … Israeli intelligence sources: within two years they will have a bomb on the shelf
- Dec. 2005 … Entire Mideast will arm itself with nukes.
- March 26, 2006 … Iranian atomic bomb in three years.
- June 22, 2006 … Olmert: Within months Iran will be able to assemble a nuclear bomb.
- June 22, 2011 … Iran will have a nuclear weapon in a year or two.
- UN Speech 2012, Benjamin Netanyahu (false intel presented, he is contradicted by Mossad)
- March, 2015 Benjamin Netanyahu
In 2005, torture architect John Yoo suggests creating another terrorist group to counter Al Qaeda. Was it ISIS?
Former Department of Justice lawyer John Yoo suggested in 2005 that the US should go on the offensive against al-Qaeda, having “our intelligence agencies create a false terrorist organization. It could have its own websites, recruitment centers, training camps, and fundraising operations. It could launch fake terrorist operations and claim credit for real terrorist strikes, helping to sow confusion within al-Qaeda’s ranks, causing operatives to doubt others’ identities and to question the validity of communications.”
Sound like ISIS much?
United Press International reported in June 2005: U.S. intelligence officers are reporting that some of the insurgents in Iraq are using recent-model Beretta 92 pistols, but the pistols seem to have had their serial numbers erased. The numbers do not appear to have been physically removed; the pistols seem to have come off a production line without any serial numbers. Analysts suggest the lack of serial numbers indicates that the weapons were intended for intelligence operations or terrorist cells with substantial government backing. Analysts speculate that these guns are probably from either Mossad or the CIA. Analysts speculate that agent provocateurs may be using the untraceable weapons even as U.S. authorities use insurgent attacks against civilians as evidence of the illegitimacy of the resistance. Source: 53 Admitted False Flag Attacks