- Men are inclined to evil rather than good.
- Preach liberalism. [Preach, not practice, of course. It’s a plan for enslavement, after all.]
- Use ideals of freedom to bring about class wars.
- Any and all means necessary should be used to reach their goals as they are justified.
- Believe their rights lie in force.
- The power of their resources must remain invisible until the very moment that they have gained the strength so that no group or force can undermine it.
- Advocates a mob psychology to obtain control of the masses.
- Promotes the use of alcohol, drugs, moral corruption, and all forms of vice to systematically corrupt the youth of the nation.
- Seize citizens private property by any means necessary.
- The use of slogans such as equity, liberty, and fraternity are used on the masses as psychological warfare.
- War should be directed so that the nations on both sides are placed further in debt and peace conferences are designed so that neither combatant retain territory rights.
- Members must use their wealth to have candidates chosen to public office who would be obedient to their demands, and would be used as pawns in the game by the men behind the scenes. The advisers will have been bred, reared, and trained from childhood to rule the affairs of the world.
- Control the press, and hence most of the information the public receives.
- Agents and provocateurs will come forward after creating traumatic situations, and appear to be the saviors of the masses, when they are actually interested in just the opposite, the reduction of the population.
- Create industrial depression and financial panic, unemployment, hunger, shortage of food, use these events to control the masses and mobs, and use them to wipe out those who stand in the way.
- Infiltrate Freemasonry which is to be used to conceal and further objectives.
- Expound the value of systematic deception, use high sounding slogans and phrases, advocate lavish sounding promises to the masses even though they cant be kept.
- The art of street fighting is necessary to bring the population into subjection.
- Use agents as provocateurs and advisers behind the scenes, and after wars use secret diplomacy talks to gain control.
- Establish huge monopolies towards world government control.
- Use high taxes and unfair competition to bring about economic ruin by controlling raw materials, organized agitation among the workers, and subsidizing competitors.
- Build up armaments with police and soldiers who can protect and further Illuminati interests.
- Members and leaders of the one world government will be appointed by the director of the Illuminati.
- Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of teaching the youth in the schools theories and principles known to be false.
- Create and use national and international laws to destroy national sovereignty.
NOTE: All references to Jews are eliminated so you can focus on the agenda and whether or not these things came to pass, and not who wrote it….
Translated from the Russian of Sergyei A. Nilus by VICTOR E. MARSDEN
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of XXXX has become a best seller among political books published this century. Having been translated into every language since it was first brought to light in 1919 and having reached over a million sales in the English edition alone, this remarkable set of documents is in greater demand than ever today. The years have shown that every great world event has followed the course laid down by the secret authors of this book. Wars, slumps, revolutions, the rise in the cost of living and chronic unrest are all foretold as leading to the ultimate goal of World Conquest through the “back-door” means of first establishing World Government “by consent.” The thoughtful reader must reject the view, once held by some people, that the Protocols originated as an imaginative work of miraculous accuracy. The only rational view seems to be that the Protocols must be taken on their face value as a detailed plan of action, aiming at nothing other than the goal they themselves set forth. This goal is a World State which the nations are being urged by their leaders to accept as “the only alternative to annihilation.” This is the choice which our politicians are offering us today. The eighty-first impression of the Marsden translation was presented under the new title World Conquest through World Government because the publishers believed that the ultimate conquest foretold in this terrible plan is nearing its final stages.
- FAMOUS VIEWS ON THE PROTOCOLS
- Protocol I The Basic Doctrine
- Protocol II Economic Wars
- Protocol III Methods of Conquest
- Protocol IV Materialism Replace Religion
- Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress
- Protocol VI Take-Over Technique
- Protocol VII World-Wide Wars
- Protocol VIII Provisional Government
- Protocol IX Re-education
- Protocol X Preparing for Power
- Protocol XI The Totalitarian State
- Protocol XII Control of the Press
- Protocol XIII Distractions
- Protocol XIV Assault on Religion
- Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression
- Protocol XVI Brainwashing
- Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority
- Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents
- Protocol XIX Rulers and People
- Protocol XX Financial Programme
- Protocol XXI Loans and Credit
- Protocol XXII Power of Gold
- Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience
- Protocol XXIV Qualities of the Ruler
Uncanny Note Of Prophecy
“Whence come this uncanny note of prophecy, prophecy in part fulfilled, in parts far gone in the way of fulfillment? Have we been struggling these tragic years to … extirpate the secret organization of German world dominion only to find underneath it, another, more dangerous because more secret? Have we … escaped a Pax Germanica only to fall into a Pax XXXX?
The Times, London, May 8th, 1920
Are They A Forgery?”
“A document forged to defame a people.”
The American XXXX
“A clumsy forgery.”
Lucien Wolf in The Spectator, London, June 12th, 1920
“Upon that much-vexed subject the authenticity of … The Protocols of XXXXwe shall not enter, except to say that if the document is a forgery, as alleged, then it is one of the most remarkable in the history of literature.”
The Spectator, London, October 16th, 1920
“Those who feel libeled by the Protocols have the most obvious remedy in the world; all they have to do is to ruse and denounce the policy of them, instead of denying the authorship … But when you come to read them how can any reasonable man deny the truth of what is contained in them?”
Norman Jaques, M.P., in Canadian House of Commons, July 9th, 1943
“On the one hand, the authenticity of this document cannot be proved; on the other hand, the efforts made by some writers, principally XXXX, to show it to be a forgery do not carry conviction to many serious minds.”
The Rev. Denny Fahey, C.S.Sp., B.A., D.D., 1939
Too Terribly Real For Fiction
“Whosoever was the mind that conceived them possessed a knowledge of human nature, of history, and of statecraft which is dazzling in its brilliant completeness, and terrible in the objects to which it turns its power. It is too terribly real for fiction, too well sustained for speculation, to deep in its knowledge of the secret springs of life for forgery.”
The Dearborn Independent, July 10th, 1920.
Confirmation From A XXXX
“The United Nations is XXXXism. It is the super government mentioned many times in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of XXXX, promulgated between 1897 and 1905.”
Henry Klein, New York, XXXX Lawyer, in XXXXism Rules the World, 1948.
They Fit It Now
“The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now.”
Henry Ford in the New York World, February 17th, 1921
“In the desires of a terrible and formidable sect, you have only reached the first stages of the plans it has formed for that general Revolution which is to overthrow all thrones, all altars, annihilate all property, efface all law, and end by dissolving all society.”
The Abbe Barruel (1797) writing on the Anti-Christian Conspiracy.
“Unless Bolshevism is nipped in the bud immediately it is bound to spread in one form or another all over Europe and the whole world, as it is organized and worked by XXXX who have no nationality and whose object is to destroy for their own ends the existing order of things.”
British Government White Paper, Russia No. 1 (1919)
“There is now definite evidence that Bolshevism is an international movement controlled by XXXX; communications are passing between the leaders in America, France, Russia and England, with a view to concerted action.”
Directorate of Intelligence, Home Office, Scotland Yard, London, in a Monthly Report to Foreign Embassies, 16th July, 1919.
“This movement among the XXXX is not new. From the days of Spartacus, Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution [reconstruction] of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing.”
Winston Churchill in Illustrated Sunday Herald, 8th February, 1920.
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of XXXXmay be briefly described as a blueprint for the domination of the world by a secret brotherhood. Whatever may be the truth about their authorship – and, as will be shown, this has been the subject of bitter dispute – there can be no doubt that the world society to which they look forward is nothing more or less that a world police state. The book is which the Protocols were first embodied was published by Professor Sergyei A. Nilus in Russia in 1905, a copy being received in the British Museum on August 10th, 1906, Professor Nilus’s concern was to expose that he believed to be a ruthless, cold-blooded conspiracy for the destruction of Christian CIVILIZATION. Early, in August and September of 1903, the Russian newspaper SNAMIA had published the Protocols, and they are also believed to have been published in the winter of 1902/1903 in the newspaper MOSKOWSKIJA WIEDOMOSTI. They remained unknown outside Russia, however, until after the Bolshevik Revolution, when Russian emigrants brought Nilus’s book to North America and Germany.
The similarity between what was forecast in the Protocols and the fate which had befallen Russia under the Bolsheviks was so marked that, after these long years of neglect, they rapidly became one of the most famous (or notorious) documents in the world. In Bolshevik Russia, the penalty for their mere possession was death. It remains so to this day, both in the Soviet Union and in the Satellite countries. Outside the Iron Curtain, in South Africa possession of the Protocols is also forbidden by law, although the penalty is less drastic. As a result of their rapidly growing fame, numerous attempts were made to discredit the Protocols as a forgery. But it was not until 1933 that the XXXX resorted to legal action. On 26th June, 1933, the FEDERATION of XXXX COMMUNITY brought an action against five members of the Swiss National Front, seeking a judgment that the Protocols were a forgery and a prohibition of their publication. The procedure of the Court was astounding, the provisions of the Swiss Civil Code being deliberately set aside. Sixteen witnesses called by the plaintiffs were heard, but only one of the forty witnesses called by the defendants was allowed a hearing.
The judge allowed the plaintiffs to appoint two private stenographers to keep the register of proceedings during the hearing of their witnesses, instead of entrusting the task to a Court official. In view of these and similar irregularities, it was not surprising that, after the case had lasted just on two years, the Court pronounced the Protocols to be a forgery and demoralizing literature. The decision was given on 14th May, 1935, but it was announced in the XXXX PRESS before it was delivered by the Court! On 1st November, 1937, the Swiss Court of Criminal Appeal quashed this judgment in its entirety. XXXX PROPAGANDISTS, however, still declare that the Protocols have been “proved” to be a forgery. It is natural that the XXXX should try to discredit the Protocols, for their growing fame was focusing more public attention on other revealing utterances. In Disraeli’s THE LIFE OF LORD GEORGE BENTINCK, written in 1852, there occurs this quotation:
“The influence of the XXXX may be traced in the last outbreak of the destructive principle in Europe. An insurrection takes place against tradition and aristocracy, against religion and property. Destruction of the Semitic principles, extirpation of the XXXX RELIGION, whether in the Mosaic or the CHRISTIAN form the natural equality of men and the abrogation of property are proclaimed by the Secret Societies which form Provisional Governments and men of the XXXX RACE are found at the head of every one of them. The people of God cooperate with atheists; the most skillful accumulators of property ally themselves with Communists; the peculiar and XXXX Race touch the hand of all the scum and low castes of Europe; and all this because they wish to destroy that ungrateful Christendom which owes to them its name, and whose tyranny they can no longer endure.”
Max Norday, a XXXX, speaking at the XXXXIST CONGRESS at Basel in August 1903, made this astonishing “prophecy”:
“Let me tell you the following words as if I were shoeing you the rungs of a ladder leading upward and upward: Herzl, the XXXXIST CONGRESS, the English Uganda proposition, the future world war, the peace conference, where with the help of England a free and XXXX PALESTINE will be created.”
“Three hundred men, each of who knows all the others, govern the fate of the European continent, and they elect their successor from their entourage.”
Confirmation of Rathenau’s statement came twenty years later in 1931 when Jean Izoulet, a prominent member of the XXXX ALLIANCE XXXXITE UNIVERSELLE, wrote in his PARIS LA CAPITALAE DES RELIGIONS:
“The meaning of the history of the last century is that today 300 XXXX FINANCIER, all Masters of Lodges, rule the world.”
The LONDON XXXX CHRONICLE, on April 4th, 1919, declared:
“There is much in the fact of Bolshevism itself, in the fact that so many XXXX are BOLSHEVISTS, in the fact that the ideals of Bolshevism at many points are consonant with the finest ideals of XXXXism.” and on March 15th, 1923, the XXXX WORLD asserted: “Fundamentally XXXXismis ANTI-CHRISTIAN.”
These and many similar assertions from XXXX sources were damaging enough from the XXXX point of view. Taken in conjunction with the Protocols, with which more and more people were becoming familiar, they were damning. The attitude of many people whose concern over the growing attack on CHRISTIAN CIVILIZATION was rapidly increasing was summed up by the late Henry Ford senior, the founder of the world-famous motor manufacturing company. In an interview published in the New York World on February 17th, 1921, Mr. Ford declared:
“The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW.”
Those who, like Henry Ford, could see that “they fit it now” only sixteen years after Nilus’s first publication of the Protocols, naturally tended to concentrate their attention on the relatively recent phenomenon of Bolshevism. Few of them the understood the equally dangerous, if more insidious, danger of internationalism. Now, however, more than half a century after Nilus’s publication of the Protocols, the reality of that danger must be crystal clear to anybody who views the world situation objectively. The Protocols are full of references to a “Super Government,” PROTOCOL VI, for example, states: