Another Klansman never prosecuted for the murder of the 3 Civil Rights Workers
What the preacher did in this story is precisely the problem we're facing now. Only instead of people like the preacher here, were talking Senators, Congressmen, federal judges. Pictured is Klan leader Edgar Ray Kellin.
What the Klan Calls Treason
Note the Kennedy handbill (Click images to enlarge): The 4th item notes "He has given support and encouragement to Communist inspired racial riots" * The 5th item notes "He has illegally invaded a sovereign state with federal troops." ** This handbill was circulated on the streets of Dallas the day of Kennedy's assassination by a Klan front, a White Citizens Council, the American Fact-Finding Committee. To many in the deep south, this was an act of war. Even though President Eisenhower had done the same earlier, Eisenhower wasn't Catholic, and Kennedy was. In fact, JFK was the only Catholic president the nation ever had. As far as the Klan and other bigots were concerned, JFK was taking orders directly from Rome.
*a.k.a. the Civil Rights movement
**enforcing desegregation orders
Klan Death Threats that Led to the Cancellation of JFK's Miami Visit[ca_audio url="http://www.impiousdigest.com/milteer.mp3" width="140" height="17" css_class="codeart-google-mp3-player" autoplay="false"]
AUDIO: November 9th, 1963, Joseph Milteer boasts of a right-wing plot to kill Kennedy in Dallas in a clip recorded by the Miami police department. By November 17, 1963, the FBI had began dispatching telexes to field offices to warn of a right-wing militant plot to kill Kennedy in Dallas on November 22, 1963.
Here's a partial transcript of the tape made by Miami police intelligence of Joseph Milteer, a member of the "right-wing/segregationist complex," having associations with the White Citizen's Council, Congress of exile paramilitary groups....
The FBI informant drawing Milteer out is Willie Somersett. Nov. 9, 1963
INFORMANT: I think Kennedy is coming here on the 18th, or something like that to make some kind of speech...
MILTEER: You can bet your bottom dollar he is going to have a lot to say about the Cubans. There are so many of them here.
INFORMANT: Yeah. Well, he will have a thousand bodyguards, don't worry about that.
MILTEER: The more bodyguards he has the easier it is to get him. INFORMANT: Well, how in the hell do you figure would be the best way to get him?
MILTEER: From an office building with a high-powered rifle... He knows he's a marked man...
INFORMANT: They are really going to try to kill him?
MILTEER: Oh yeah, it is in the working. . . . are at. Because you know that will be a real shake if they do that.
MILTEER: They wouldn't leave any stone unturned there, no way. They will pick somebody up within hours afterwards, if anything, like that would happen. Just to throw the public off.
Earlier, in April 1963, Milteer had attended a Congress of Freedom convention in New Orleans. An informant there reported that Milteer was a director of the Dixie Clan of Georgia, a radical offshoot at the convention. "It is his [the informant's] considered opinion that for assassination through rifles, dynamite, and other types of devices, this is the worst outfit he has ever come across." The Third Decade, Jan. 1986; see Russell, "The Man Who Knew Too Much" Somersett continued to supply reports on Milteer following the assassination: "
MILTEER advised that they did not have to worry about LEE HARVEY OSWALD getting caught because 'he doesn't know anything' and that the 'right wing' is in the clear.
MILTEER further related that, 'The patriots have outsmarted the communists and infiltrated the communist group in order that they (communists) could carry out the plan without the right-wingers becoming involved.'"[Russell, p. 551]
- See more on the Klan stronghold of Florida
- The Fox in the Henhouse A benign civil rights organization or a front created by the Scottish Rite to keep tabs on legitimate activists? You decide.
- The Scottish Rite's KKK Project
- A Photographic History of Lynching in America Home site of the book "Without Sanctuary," a powerful collection of photographs and postcards of lynching on America.
- Penn & Teller’s “Lone Gunman” Fail: Defending the “56 Grassy Knoll Witnesses Conspired to Lie to the Warren Commission” Conspiracy Theory
- RFK’s Statement on the Assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Players in the RFK Killing
- RFK Eulogy by Ted Kennedy, 1968
- William Pepper- An Act of State The Execution of MLK
- CIA Propaganda Memo to Press Assets: Attacking Lone Gunman Critics
- How the Washington Post Censors the News
- NBC vs. America: The Network Attempt to Mislead the Nation
- 25 Media Disinformation Tactics
- The CIA’s Operation MOCKINGBIRD: Planting False Stories and Agents in the Mass Media
- The Illuminati Challenged by Chinese Secret Society
- Jury Finds Conspiracy in MLK Assassination
- It Was Johnson
- Why the Klan is Protected by Democrats and Republicans
- Klan Fronts Today
- LBJ Reloaded