The FBI is facing the entire federal government in this case. It is why we are so quiet.The problem is with the entire government. HRC is one component of that government. A Special Access Program (SAP) is an intelligence program classified above top-secret. They are held on closed servers at secret locations. The only way to get one is if you are specifically read on to a program, have a need to know, then you must physically go to a location and pass through several layers of security to even look at the program. A good example in non-classified terms would be the locations and operations of our intelligence operatives around the globe, or our missile silo locations.
Shakespeare sayeth unto Sen. Chuck Schumer: "Thou most unwholesome moose fellatrix. Thine niece Amy Schumer is so stupid she dost put a phone up her ass to make a booty call."
Got a complaint? Email.
1,000 Times More Damning than 9/11 Commission’s 28 Pages
American Holocaust: 9/11 an Irrefutable Nuclear Event, over 42,000 Deaths and Counting 1,000 Times More Damning than 9/11 Commission's 28 Pages', 'American Holocaust: 9/11 an Irrefutable Nuclear Event, Over 42,000 Deaths and Counting -- Veterans Today Nuclear Event Evidence Compilation Leaked FBI 9/11 Evidence Against Bush, Clinton, Blair and Netanyahu Too Staggering to Ignore. If a picture is worth a thousand words (flip book), here's some culled from thousands implicating them all, Saudis included. HTML version here.
True Weapons of Terror
In regards to controlling the masses Adolf Hitler noted that “The most effective method has at all times been terror or violence… the weapon which most readily conquers reason.” The corporate media itself is therefore an instrument of terror.
Art Thou Worthy?
Methinks I am a conspiracy theorist. Art thou? Thou block, thou stone, thou worse than senseless thing, for whilst thou slept didst this become a badge of honor. Informed dissent shall always prevail, wherefore art thou worthy, or art thou this unwholesome fool in the group conformity experiment below?
- To build or not to build: Border wall funding may force government shutdownMexico won’t pay for the border wall, and it seems Congress isn’t quite ready ... read more
- Red states eye Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion after GOP bill failureWith the failure of the House Republicans' attempt to repeal and replace Obamacare, several ... read more
- Maxine Waters: Something Is ‘Wrong’ With Trump ‘He Doesn’t Deserve to be President’Tuesday on MSNBC’s “All In,” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said of President Donald Trump ... read more
- This Guy Has Eight Passports
- Dow jumps more than 150 points, ending longest losing streak since 2011Rebounding from an historical eight-day decline, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stock market index ... read more
- Harvard Engineers Plan New ‘Real World’ Geoengineering ExperimentSource: We Are Change
- Russian Billionaire Blasts AP’s “Malicious Lies” Over Manafort AccusationsOleg Deripaska has slammed an AP report claiming he had dealings with former Donald Trump ... read more
- Politico: Pruitt Takes Fire from Conservatives on Climate ShowdownAndrew Restuccia and Alex Guillen report in Politico on the heat President Trump’s EPA ... read more
- Rahm Reacts to Sessions Sanctuary Cities Proclamation — We Welcome People from Other Shores to ChicagoMonday on CNBC, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel reacted to Attorney General Jeff Sessions threats to ... read more
- Why Socialism Is Here To Stay
- Earlier today it was reported there was a study that …
- CNN’s “respected” source: referring to Mexicans as “bastards” Cosman goes …
- The attack on news sites with alternative viewpoints constitutes an …
- As a result of this insidious deed, Hillary received and …
- Key information in the article below that must be shared. …