Dr. Bryan, like many other figures directly involved in the murders of the Kennedy brothers and King, would die under mysterious circumstances in the spring of 1977; this at a time when the JFK case was reopened and key witnesses and conspirators everywhere conveniently died (e.g. John Rosselli, Sam Giancana). In Bryan’s case, the coroner determined he died of natural causes before any autopsy was performed.
The Trigger Mechanism
The trigger mechanism may be the phrase “port wine”, since Sirhan was in the kichen of the Ambassador Hotel shortly before shooting at RFK. This cue Sirhan had scrawled into his diary numerous times, along with the unusual repetition of the lines “RFK must be assassinated”, which was written over and over again until it filled the page.
MK-ULTRA and Project Artichoke
According to the CIA assassination training files for Operation PB Success: Project Artichoke and the Programmed Assassin
“1. The ARTICHOKE Team visited [redacted] during period 8 January to 15 January 1954. The purpose of the visit was to give an evaluation of a hypothetical problem, namely: Can an individual of ****** descent be made to perform an act of attempted assassination involuntarily under the influence of ARTICHOKE?
a. The essential elements of the problem are as follows:
(1) As a “trigger mechanism” for a bigger project, it was proposed that an individual of ****** descent approximately 35 years old, well educated, proficient in English and well established socially and politically in the ****** Government be induced under ARTICHOKE to perform an act, involuntarily, of attempted assassination against a prominent ****** politician or if necesssary, against an American official…
Source: Page from a CIA memorandum from 1954. Published in Phil Melanson’s The Robert F. Kennedy Assassination, (New York: Shapolsky Publishers, Inc, 1994). In the exhibits (page not numbered).
If you listen closely, you’ll realize the hypnotist is more concerned with implanting memories rather than retrieving them. Sirhan shot at RFK from in front, but the fatal wound was an inch behind his ear. The only armed man behind RFK was Thane Eugene Caesar, a hired security guard that detested the Kennedys. He was also a member of the Ku Klux Klan. What is clear is that the set-up was designed to sow enmity against the Palestinian people, since that is ostensibly why Sirhan killed Kennedy. At the time, Israel had just attacked the USS Liberty and killed scores of Americans. For insiders, this was the second time Israel was implicated in a major attack against Americans, as MOSSAD and CIA involvement in the RFK killing was obvious from the beginning. Evidence suggests Sirhan was hypnotized and practicing autohypnosis techniques in the days leading up to the assassinations. Sirhan, supplemented this hypnotic programming with LSD, which was given to him in ritual meetings “to expand his consciousness”. To this end Sirhan used candles and mirrors, for instance, during self-hypnosis. And the trigger mechanism is almost certainly the words “port wine”, since he was in the kitchen of the Ambassador Hotel shortly before shooting RFK. This cue Sirhan had scrawled into his diary numerous times, along with the unusual repetition of the lines “RFK must be assassinated”, which was written over and over again until it filled the page.
Evidence of Multiple Shooters Destroyed by Former LAPD Chief Daryl Gates
You might remember this scumbag Gates. He was responsible for the Los Angeles Race Riots after the Rodney King Trial.He was the guy that didn’t want to fire Mark Fuhrman even after he wanted to resign because he believed his racism was affecting his ability to perform his job.
A. Close-up view of two bullet holes in kitchen door frame B. Close-up up view of two bullet holes in in center of the door frame, inside the kitchen. C. An investigator points out a bullet hole in a ceiling tile. D. Coroner Thomas Noguchi, who was bold enough to announce the impossibility of one shooter, examines a bullet hole in a ceiling tile, later destroyed by then-Chief Daryl Gates around the time of the House Select Committee on Assassinations was investigating the link between the Kennedy and King murders. Daryl Gates is an active Scottish Rite freemason. E. Test firing showing the distinctive “tattooing” which proved the fatal shot was fired from one inch or less. F. Door frame later set aflame and destroyed by Daryl Gates. Embedded was a bullet that did not match Sirhan’s pistol.
Sirhan fired from in a few feet in front of Kennedy– missing him completely, but the actual killer fired at about one inch from the back of Kennedy’s right ear, in fact leaving powder burns. That man was a security guard hired at the last minute, Gene Caesar, a known to have ties to the Ku Klux Klan. The LAPD would later find more than one gun was fired, and that on that day, Caesar was also in possession of another .22 caliber pistol almost identical to Sirhan’s.
Eventually, the segregationists managed to get a presidential candidate that came very close to winning. In 1968, that candidate was George Wallace.
19 JUN 1964
(Commission No. 1131)
SECRET- CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY WASHINGTON 25, D. C.
MEMORANDUM FOR: Mr. J. Lee Rankin General Counsel President’s Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy
SUBJECT : Soviet Brainwashing Techniques
1. Reference is made to your memorandum of 19 May 1964, requesting that materials relative to Soviet techniques in mind conditioning and brainwashing be made available to the Commission.
2. At my request, experts on these subjects within the CIA have prepared a brief survey of Soviet research in the direction and control of human behavior, a copy of which is attached. The Commission may retain this document. Please note that the use of certain sensitive materials requires that a sensitivity indicator be affixed.
3. In the immediate future, this Agency will make available to you a collection of overt and classified materials on these subjects, which the Commission may retain.
4. I hope that these documents will be responsive to the Commission’s needs.
Director for Plans (letter of ___________) (———————)
CD 1131 SECRET MEMORANDUM
SUBJECT: Soviet Research and Development in the Field of Direction and Control of Human Behavior.
1. There are two major methods of altering or controlling human behavior, and the Soviets are interested in both. The first is psychological; the second, pharmacological. The two may be used as individual methods or for mutual reinforcement. For long-term control of large numbers of people, the former method is more promising than the latter. In dealing with individuals, the U.S. experience suggests the pharmacological approach (assisted by psychological techniques) would be the only effective method. Neither method would be very effective for single individuals on a long term basis.
2. Soviet research on the pharmacological agents producing behavioral effects has consistently lagged about five years behind Western research. They have been interested in such research, however, and are now pursuing research on such chemicals as LSD-25, amphetamines, tranquillizers, hypnotics, and similar materials. There is no present evidence that the Soviets have any singular, new, potent drugs to force a course of action on an individual. They are aware, however, of the tremendous drive produced by drug addiction, and PERHAPS could couple this with psychological direction to achieve control of an individual.
3. The psychological aspects of behavior control would include not only conditioning by repetition and training, but such things as hypnosis, deprivation, isolation, manipulation of guilt feelings, subtle or overt threats, social pressure, and so on. Some of the newer trends in the USSR are as follows:
a. The adoption of a multidisciplinary approach integrating biological, social and physical-mathematical research in attempts better to understand, and eventually, to control human behavior in a manner consonant with national plans.
b. The outstanding feature, in addition to the interdisciplinary approach, is a new concern for mathematical approaches to an understanding of behavior. Particularly notable are attempts to use modern information theory, automata theory, and feedback concepts in interpreting the mechanisms by which the “second signal system,” i.e., speech and associated phenomena, affect human behavior. Implied by this “second signal system,” using INFORMATION inputs as causative agents rather than chemical agents, electrodes or other more exotic techniques applicable, perhaps, to individuals rather than groups.
c. This new trend, observed in the early Post-Stalin Period, continues. By 1960 the word “cybernetics” was used by the Soviets to designate this new trend. This new science is considered by some as the key to understanding the human brain and the product of its functioning –psychic activity and personality–to the development of means for controlling it and to ways for molding the character of the “New Communist Man”. As one Soviet author puts it: Cybernetics can be used in “molding of a child’s character, the inculcation of knowledge and techniques, the amassing of experience, the establishment of social behavior patterns…all functions which can be summarized as ‘control’ of the growth process of the individual.” 1/Students of particular disciplines in the USSR, such as psychologist and social scientists, also support the general cybernetic trend. 2/ (Blanked by CIA)
4. In summary, therefore, there is no evidence that the Soviets have any techniques or agents capable of producing particular behavioral patterns which are not available in the West. Current research indicates that the Soviets are attempting to develop a technology for controlling the development of behavioral patterns among the citizenry of the USSR in accordance with politically determined requirements of the system. Furthermore, the same technology can be applied to more sophisticated approaches to the “coding” of information for transmittal to population targets in the “battle for the minds of men.” Some of the more esoteric techniques such as ESP or, as the Soviets call it, “biological radio-communication”, and psychogenic agents such as LSD, are receiving some overt attention with, possibly, applications in mind for individual behavior control under clandestine conditions. However, we require more information than is currently available in order to establish or disprove planned or actual applications of various methodologies by Soviet scientists to the control of actions of particular individuals.
USSR October 1963, p. 10.
2. Borzek, Joseph, “Recent Developments in Soviet Psychology,” Annual Review of Psychology, Vol. 15, 1964, p. 493-594.
NBC Threatens Witnesses in Garrison Trial- On Tape
In the Lincoln assassination, three conspirators were nationally known newspapermen. In the Kennedy assassination we had the same situation– several newspaper publishers conspired to mislead the public– particularly those publications and broadcast entities owned by billionaire H.L. Hunt, who was also a close friend of Johnson.
The attacks on Jim Garrison, however, came mostly from NBC. The words of Garrison then are applicable today, as well:
“It will be noticed that we are now experiencing two forms of counterattack from the forces defending continued concealment. There is a closely timed coalition of major news media and other cooperative agencies seeking to create the impression that the assassination is a closed matter and anyone who raises questions is either sinister or misguided.”
Eventually, two NBC reporters were caught trying to influence the witnesses. On July 7, 1967 investigator Walter Sheridan was charged with four counts of public bribery consisting of offering witness Perry Raymond Russo lodging in California, payment of legal fees relating to extradition procedures, protection and immunity from the state of Louisiana and Garrison, and guaranteed employment in California with job security. Perry Russo told a New Orleans grand jury that [CIA agent David] Ferrie said [regarding the assassination of JFK] that “there would have to be a minimum of three people involved. Two of the persons would shoot diversionary shots and the third … shot the good shot.” Ferrie said that one of the three would have to be the “scapegoat.” He also said that Ferrie discoursed on the availability of exit, saying that the sacrificed man would give the other two time to escape. (Quoted by W.H. Bowart in Operation Mind Control).
A week later Richard Townley was charged with attempted bribery, the intimidation of one witness, and of the attempted intimidation of another. In Los Angeles, where Bobby died, the Mafia owned or heavily controlled the movie studios. This hasn’t changed. How do you think the studios can vomit brainless $250 million dollar movies and inundate the market?
Hollywood is where the Mafia launders its drug profits through creative accounting, and the mob is now notorious for getting wealthy stars addicted to their product because they buy in quantity– cocaine, heroin, speed, crack– you name it.
In fact, John Rosselli, a conspirator in the JFK murder, made his money there extorting the stars and unions as the Chicago mob’s representative. As a cover, he worked at the Eagle Lion Studios and actually worked on three movies: “He Walked by Night”, “T-Men”, and “Canyon City”. They haven’t left. Guess who’s President of Hollywood’s Motion Picture Association right now?
Lyndon Johnson’s most trusted personal assistant– Jack Valenti– of whom it was said that if LBJ dropped an H-bomb, Valenti would call it an “urban renewal project.”
Why is Hollywood so important? Propaganda. Because psychological operations on a global level can be performed through them; just like Hitler did with Leni Reifenstahl’s “Triumph of the Will”. A chillingly effective propaganda film, it glorified the Nazi cause like no film before or since.
The FCC: License to Kill
There are two types of subversive warfare employed by the media today: “white propaganda”, which is based on facts but distorted to favor those disseminating it; and “black propaganda”, which depends on lies and deceit. Both, however, are still lies.
An excellent example of black propaganda lies in the consistent ridicule and contempt of those who would insist Flight 800 was downed by a terrorist missile or even just friendly fire, even when there are radar logs, witnesses and pictures to prove it.
To illustrate how dangerous it is to abuse the airwaves by appealing to hate and fear, on September 25, 1996, a “Real Radio” station in Florida broadcast a $1,000 bounty for a convicted killer, Donald McDougall during a call-in talk show. Soon after the show McDougall was beaten to death in prison with a piece of steel bar. Polk County police are now investigating if the broadcast was a contributing factor; since it is established that the murderer, Arba Earl Barr, listened to the said broadcast (Los Angeles Times, October 3, 1996 pg. A16).
Because the man who was killed was the convicted murderer of a young girl, few will notice the critical implications that this incident presents to every one of us. What happens, for instance, when the airwaves are used to bash an innocent target– be it a political figure or ethnic scapegoat?
In May of 1996, MIT Press published a massive study of internal wars since the end of the Cold War. In “The International Dimensions of Internal Conflict”, it was determined that ethnic cleansing and race wars were not products of the irrational forces of history but of the premeditated decisions of rational, immoral leaders intent on political gain at any cost. Because such leaders rely on broadcasters to inflame and deceive the masses, and could not do it without them; such radio propaganda has been responsible for 23 of 34 major internal ethnic conflicts since the end of the Cold War.
That’s two out of three civil wars since 1989.
In terms of black propaganda, talk radio has an insidious advantage– unlike television, you can bring hate jocks into the workplace, or hear them in your car during peak stress hours; when you are most vulnerable to psychological operations. The driver, concentrating on the drive, is forced to split his attentive faculties between the broadcast and weaving through traffic. Psychologically speaking, because his attention is divided, he is in a dissociative state, and vulnerable, particularly if tuned to an “all news broadcast” or talk radio station; where such psychological operations are concentrated.
Adolf Hitler’s Reichstag Fire, the burning of the German parliament building in Berlin on February 27, 1933, less than a month after he became chancellor, is probably the most infamous example of the dialectic in action. The fire was started by the Nazis themselves, but three Bulgarians and a German were framed, indicted and tried in Leipzig, Germany (only a Dutch communist, Marinus van der Lubbe, was convicted. The fire was used as a justification for the permanent suspension of many constitutional guarantees until 1945.
Germany was a democracy when Hitler came to power. Here in this democracy, under a far more transparent and nefarious psychodrama, the suspension of our Bill of Rights seems to have taken priority, with the Coulmbine massacre serving as the instigated chaos from which order will emerge. Like the Reichstag Fire, Columbine has all the earmarks of a pyschodrama. Those misled to believe autopsy reports are ever concealed for the public good deceive themselves and wrong the slain; whom will always know the truth, and cannot rest until we search diligently for it, bring it to light, and bring them justice. There is no evidence whatsoever Harris and Klebold acted alone. But plenty of evidence to the contrary. A third shooter in a white t-shirt, witnessed by several students, is now said to be one of the two dead suspects. The inexplicable sealing of autopsy records which could conclusively demonstrate there was only two shooters involved would, it seem, be a counterproductive evasion to those convinced only two shooters were involved.
We must keep in mind that the US has, in the past, resorted to such tactics. In the Gulf of Tonkin incident, under Lyndon Johnson, we escalated the war in Vietnam over an attack on US gunboats which never took place.
Knowing the massacre took a year in planning, and that some authorities were even warned, one has to wonder if the Columbine massacre served one purpose and one purpose only– to instigate an anti-gun hysteria that would influence the pending gun control legislation in Congress. The media coverage certainly played into it and supports this notion, but anyone even slightly versed in the nature of psy-ops, or military psychological operations, will recognize this as more than a massacre of innocents, but as a double-edged psychodrama with a calculated agenda.