“He [L. Ron Hubbard] got hold of the book by Alistair Crowley called The Book of the Law. He was very interested in…the creation of what some people call the Moon Child. It was basically an attempt to create an immaculate conception– except by Satan rather than by God. Another important idea was the creation of what they call embryo implants –of getting a satanic or demonic spirit to inhabit the body of a fetus. This would come about as a result of black-magic rituals, which included the use of hypnosis, drugs, and other dangerous and destructive practices. One of the important things was to destroy the evidence if you failed at this immaculate conception. That’s how my father became obsessed with abortions.”
L. Ron Hubbard, Jr., son of the late Scientology founder.
L. Ron Hubbard discusses “very good friend” Crowley
Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard encourages high level followers to read works by Satanist Aleister Crowley, his “very good friend”.
For about three months the foetus is empty of any soul. It then attracts an Ego of such a nature as (a) its own Karma i.e. naturae and tendency, and (b) the Karma of the Ego, combine to make viable.
According to Alex Constantine in Ordo Templis Intelligentis:
The OTO was founded between 1895 and 1900 by a pair of powerful Freemasons, Karl Kellner and Theodor Reuss. Politically, the order was right-wing in the extreme, proposing the creation of a pan-German world based on pagan spiritual beliefs.
OF THE HOMUNCULUS
A Secret Instruction of the Ninth Degree
DE HOMUNCULO EPISTOLA
Baphomet X° O.T.O. Rex Summus Sanctissimus to all His Holy and Royal Brethren of the X° upon earth, and to His Viceroys in all the Britains, Greeting and Peace.
Under the seal of the Obligation of the IX°
- The homunculus is a living being in form resembling man, and possessing those qualities of man which distinguish him from beasts, namely intellect and power of speech, but neither begotten and born after the manner of human generation, nor inhabited by a human soul.
- Thus, supposing that the re-incarnating Ego enters the foetus at the third month of gestation, it would not serve to remove such foetus from the mother, and cause it to live; for it is already human. But a foetus of two months might become homunculus.
- A human being can only become homunculus if obsessed by a demon to such an extent that the human soul is irrevocably expelled to the same degree as in death, and freed utterly so that it seeks a new tenement, and is cut off absolutely from the old. But even this, rare as it must be except in lunacy, involves an extension of the natural meaning of the term homunculus.
- In the third chapter we discuss Our method of producing that which, if not a true homunculus, at least serves all proper purposes thereunto pertinent.
- The classical method of making the homunculus is to take the fertilized ova of a woman and to reproduce as closely as may be, without the uterus, the normal conditions of gestation therein.
- For: in the case of ectopic gestation, it is clearly possible for the ovum to develop for a considerable period; and a child of 4½ months weighing nine ounces, has been known to live for over an hour after delivery. These considerations encourage us. Life is indefinitely adaptable, and life originally appeared in a planet bacteriologically sterilized by temperatures of many thousands of degrees Centigrade. There is therefore every reason to hope that, starting as we do with the proper First Matter, we may be able to devise conditions of its growth in a ‘culture’, just as we have done in the case of the simpler organisms.As it is written ‘With God all things are possible’; and is not our Motto ‘Deus est Homo’?
- The White Tincture of the Alchemists was in this connection a replica of the Liqor Amnii, and their Red Tincture a substitute for Blood.
- Certain truly magical aids to the physiological experiments indicated above have always been held worthy. The Adept must, however, be left to devise these, as in so small a treatise we have no place for a subject so starry vast as this.
- We assume that Our Brethren have well studied Our Epistle De Arte Magica Secundum Ritum Gradus Nonae O.T.O. k.t.l.
- Before introducing our own method of making the homunculus, let us refer to (A) the theory of Incarnation and (B) the method of Evocation invented by us in An VI Sol in Aries (April 1910 E.V.).
For about three months the foetus is empty of any soul. It then attracts an Ego of such a nature as (a) its own Karma i.e. naturae and tendency, and (b) the Karma of the Ego, combine to make viable. If a suitable combination is not found, the result is either miscarriage, still-birth or the birth of an idiot.
In the last case the foetus has been obsessed by some dumb non-human spirit, or by some human spirit of exceptional Karma. By Karma We mean always nature and tendency, and no more, although we use these words in a large sense to include all causes moral as well as physical. But we include not any conceptions of ‘Justice’ and the like in these.
If this be accepted, then clearly it is possible that a magician might find means (a) to bar the gate against any Human Ego, and (b) to cause the Incarnation of some non-human being, such as an elemental or planetary spirit, of a nature fitted to some desired end. Thus one eloquent, from an incarnation of Tiriel, or one bold in war, from the indwelling of Graphiel.
And these will be his chief difficulties (a) that Man (even when discarnate) is so spiritually powerful, that to bar him from his urgent need is a task of colossal awe; and (b) it is necessary to choose a spirit suitable to the foetus. Thus if the babe that is to be were by reason of physical heredity sluggish, melancholy and weak, it would be but nugatory to invoke into it a spirit of Nakhiel or Raphael or Haniel or Anael.
The Beast and his Number, his Mark, the Sign on the Right Hand and Forehead
Here’s a guess: The Beast and his Number? Aleister Crowley. The Mark? the pentagram. The sign of his right hand and forehead? Baphomet. Crowley claimed to have channeled the Templar god Baphomet when he wrote The Book of the Law. He was known as, and called himself The Beast, and signed all of his letters with the number 666. He was the father of the modern Satanic movement. In the foreground is an 18th degree Scottish Rite initiation ritual featuring Baphomet. The Satanic statue herein was the subject of debate when added to complement the Ten Commandments in an Oklahoma courthouse in 2014. The entertainment industry, with some leaders highly involved in the occult, use Satanic symbolism prominently in the music videos, as we see with Katy Perry.
And this we did with no elaboration of thought, no Persian apparatus, no weariness or trouble at all. Now then do We mark down the Means devised by Us Baphomet for the making of the homunculus.
Bill Clinton’s Curious Freudian Slip: “Hillary works like a demon.” The Wording Has Two Meanings.
The most curious thing about this phrase is that no one uses it. Demons are not commonly associated with over-work. Have you ever heard the phrase “works like a demon?”
“Mr. Crowley, did you talk to the dead?” *
Ozzy Osbourne, “Mr. Crowley”
“Because as all of you famously learned when I served as president, my wife, now the Secretary of State, was known to commune with Eleanor on a regular basis…she called me on her way from Peru…she told me that Eleanor reminded her to tell me that I should say that…”
Bill Clinton (see video clip above)
That is the late Eleanor Roosevelt, the former First Lady and wife of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Unfortunately, when you are dealing with the summoning of spirits, you don’t always talk to the spirit or spirits you think you are talking to. You may even be talking to a living person. No less a magician (conjurer) than John Dee, or Aleister Crowley learned that the hard way. Hillary Clinton, for what it’s worth, is also widely known in the occult circles as a high level Illuminati witch and Monarch handler. This clip does little to disprove that notion.
A number of intelligence agents with occult interests already had their hooks into the OTO. One of them was Gerald Yorke, a veteran British intelligence agent working, an advocate of Matta argues, “with American intelligence in an attempt to absorb the OTO into the ideological warfare network of the political right.”
Take a suitable woman willing to aid thee in this Work. Explain to her fully the precautions to be taken and the manner of life necessary. Let her horoscope be, if possible, suited to the nature of the homunculus proposed; as, to have an incarnate Spirit of Benevolence let Jupiter be rising in Pisces with good aspects of Sol, Venus, and Luna; and with no notable contrary dispositions; or so far as may be possible.
Take now a man suitable; if convenient, thyself or some other Brother Initiate of the Gnosis; and so far as may be, let his horoscope also harmonize with the nature of the work.
Let the man and woman copulate continuously (but especially at times astrologically favourable to thy working) and that in a ceremonial manner in a prepared temple, whose particular arrangement and decoration is also suitable to thy work. And let them will ardently and constantly the success of thy work denying all other desires. Thus proceed until impregnation results.
Now let the woman be withdrawn and carried away to a place prepared.
And this place should be a great desert; for in such do rarely wander any human souls seeking incarnation.
Further let a great circle be drawn and consecrated to the sphere of the work; and let banishing formulae of the Sephiroth, and especially of Kether, be done often, even unto five or seven times on every day. Outside which great circle let the woman never go. Let the mind of the woman be strengthened to resist all impression, except of the spirit desired. Let the incense of this spirit be burnt continually; let his colours, and his only, be displayed; and let his shapes, and his only, appear so far as may be in all things.
The human soul is all but inexpugnable; yet We have succeeded in the temporary expulsion of a weak and wandering soul, and its replacement.
And let the quickening be a feast of the Reception of the Spirit. Henceforth ye may omit the Banishings.
And during the rest of the Pregnancy let there be the Charge to the Spirit (so that the whole period of all this work is as it were an expansion in terms of life of the Art-formula of Evocation) in this manner.
Let the woman be constantly educated by words and by books and by pictures of a nature consonant, so that all causes may work together for the defence and sustenance of the Spirit, and for its true development.
And let the delivery of the woman be retarded or advanced so far as possible to secure a rising sign proper to such a child.
The child being born must be dedicated, purified and consecrated, according to the formulae of the planet, element, or sign, of which it is the Incarnation.
Now then thou hast a being of perfect human form, with all powers and privileges of humanity, but with the essence of a particular chosen force, and with all the knowledge and might of its sphere; and this being is thy creation and dependent; to it thou art Sole God and Lord, and it must serve thee.
Therefore the whole of all that part of Nature whereunto it belongs is thy dominion; and thou art Magister Octinomous.
Be wary, Brother Adept, and choose well thine object, and spare not pain and labour in the Beginning of thy Operation; for to have corn of so subtle a seed is a great thing once; to achieve it twice were the mark of a primal energy so marvellous, that We doubt whether there be one man born in ten times ten thousand years that hath such wonder-power.
Now the Father of All prosper ye, my Brethren that dare lay hold upon the Phallus of the All-One, and call forth its streams to irrigate your fields.
And may the spirit of Prometheus hearken, and the Spirit of Alcides aid, your Work.
Farewell, therefore; in the name of the Secret Master Blessing and Peace from Us Baphomet X° O.T.O. Given from the throne of Ireland, Iona and all the Britains in the Sanctuary of the Gnosis this day of Sol. An X 6 in ^ 26° 40′ 49″ 9 in & 5° 4′ 24″ (Noon Sept. 20 1914 E.V.)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.