“For a time, until there will no longer be any risk in entrusting responsible posts in our States… we shall put them in the hands of persons whose past and reputation are such that between them and the people lies an abyss, persons who, in case of disobedience to our instructions, must face criminal charges or disappear — this in order to make them defend our interests to their last gasp.”
At the present moment, these are the illuminated clique pushing for your presidential bid. Let it be known here and now that this Sword of Damocles is not only in their hands but in a global consortium with limitless resources to inform and empower, and any attempt to intimidate others from running for president will result in it falling as surely as if you crossed your masters. Do you really believe it is lost on the people that having a shoe thrown at you is a direct references to your true stance on Islam and threat to use nuclear weapons on Iran at Israel’s behest? In the Arab world, just as George W. Bush discovered, having a shoe thrown at you at you is worst possible insult. According to Wikipedia,
“In many Arab cultures, it is considered an extreme insult to throw a shoe at someone. It is also considered rude to display the sole of one’s foot to someone, or even strike them with it. In 2008, Iraqi cameraman Muntadar al-Zaidithrew two shoes at United States President George W. Bush while the president was visiting Baghdad, and was arrested and incarcerated. President Bush ducked and was not struck by the shoes. Shoe throwing as an insult is not just limited to the Muslim world, as there are also other notable incidents that have occurred involving other celebrities and world leaders. Some of these have involved Steve McCarthy, David Beckham, Harry Styles, Lily Allen,Hillary Clinton and Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao.
“I want the Iranians to know that if I’m the president, we will attack Iran if it attacks Israel… In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them. That’s a terrible thing to say but those people who run Iran need to understand that, because that perhaps will deter them from doing something that would be reckless, foolish and tragic.”
So what would happen if we used even one nuke and the favor was returned? Because rest assured, they will retaliate and hit American cities.
Consider an article from Project Censored: Merchants of Death and Nuclear Weapons
September 30, 2013
The Physicians for Social Responsibility released a study estimating that one billion people—one-seventh of the human race—could starve over the decade following a single nuclear detonation. A key finding was that corn production in the United States would decline by an average of 10 percent for an entire decade, with the most severe decline (20 percent) in the fifth year. Another forecast was that increases in food prices would make food inaccessible to hundreds of millions of the world’s poorest: the 925 million people in the world who are already chronically malnourished (with a baseline consumption of 1,750 calories or less per day) would be put at risk by a 10 percent decline in their food consumption.
Gwenyth Todd – Whistleblower on Planned Iran War & WW3
An interesting note is how many times the Iranian nuclear threat has been cited, and how many times leaders on both sides of the aisle have been dead wrong and manipulated by a controlled media: From Yediot Ahronoth…
- June 26, 1984 … Iran will be capable of producing a nuclear weapon in another seven years.
- Nov. 15, 1991 … Nuclear expert: Iran will have a nuclear weapon by the end of the decade or seven to eight years if China, Pakistan and Argentina continue aiding it.
- June 15, 1992 … Within 10 years Syria will have a nuclear weapon.
- Sept. 20, 1992 … Iran will have an operational nuclear weapon in the next five to eight years.
- Jan. 21, 1993 … Rabin: Iran has the manpower and will get a nuclear weapon in the coming decade.
- Jan. 24, 1993 … Iran has in its possession a nuclear weapon ready for immediate deployment.
- Jan. 9, 1995 … Iran may achieve nuclear capability at any moment.
- Dec. 27, 1995 … Iran wants a nuclear weapon by 2001.
- June 27, 1997 … US: Iran will have a nuclear weapon around 2000
- July 10, 2001 … Iran will threaten Israel with a nuclear weapon within four years.
- Aug. 8, 2003 … IDF: Preparing for an Iranian atomic bomb in 2005
- Aug. 20, 2004 … Iran announces: we will achieve a nuclear weapon within four years.
- July 8, 2005 … Israeli intelligence sources: within two years they will have a bomb on the shelf
- Dec. 2005 … Entire Mideast will arm itself with nukes.
- March 26, 2006 … Iranian atomic bomb in three years.
- June 22, 2006 … Olmert: Within months Iran will be able to assemble a nuclear bomb.
- June 22, 2011 … Iran will have a nuclear weapon in a year or two.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.