- Congratulations! Sen. Ted Cruz Wins AIPAC "Golden Kneepads" End-timer Zionist and "Israel Firster" Sen. Ted Cruz accepts AIPAC Golden Kneepads Award, Lifetime Achievement. In addition to this remarkable feat, the AIPAC "Golden Lips" swimsuit category also earned him a pallet of free knee-pads for each week of the rest of his miserable fucking life.
- Hillary's Strap On Finally Delivered Ready to tear a new asshole into American dreams of a credible challenge to establishment corruption and Wall Street collusion, Hillary announces her presidential bid, dismissing any impudent calls for a meritocracy. With palpable excitement, she cheers the arrival of her strap on after weeks of delay.
- The Collected Writings of Jack Parsons The dark side of a key Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) founder, Jack Parsons. Herein The Collected Writings of Jack Parsons: The Book of Babalon, The Book of Antichrist, and other writings. This book contains the record of a magical experiment relating to the invocation of an elemental, the thereafter of the Goddess or Force called Babalon, and the results thereof. An appendix contains some details of the method, published for the first time.
- The Scottish Rite, the KKK and the ADL As a fall-back, the ADL has also said that "there is no real evidence of [Albert] Pike's role in the Klan; and even if there is such evidence, the issue is not important." Yet we are talking about institutionalized lynchings, murder, domestic terrorism and a legacy still affecting law enforcement today, so why is that that not important if you are a purported civil rights organization? Also, some notes on the ADL's memorable history of attacking anti-apartheid activists in America.
- The Lincoln-Kennedy Parallels That Really Matter Booth: "I would be permitted to pass and protected by himself (Mr. Johnson) absolutely in my escape, and that on the death of President Lincoln, he (Vice-President Johnson) would become president of the United States, and that in this official capacity I could depend on him for protection and absolute pardon, if need be, for the crime of killing President Lincoln, which he had suggested to me and I had agreed to perform."
- Select Children's Books by Madonna I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like Madonna's sham. Would you like her shitty books here or there? I would not like them here or there. I would not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham, "The English Roses," or Viagra spam. I do not like Madonna, ma'am. I do not like them, Sam-I-am. Would you like them in a house? Would you like them with a mouse? I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like how you inquire. I hope you all die in a fire.
- Greatest National Security Threat Revealed: It's You By 2013, we would find out about a great national security threat, a secret that had to be protected at all costs: every American, every Englishman, every New Zealander, every Australian and every Canadian was considered a potential terrorist and would require constant surveillance. Snowden NSA Files Also Reveal FOX News Alliance in Phone Hacking Scandal.
- Sen. Ted Cruz Guilty of "Unspeakable" Crime... Ted Cruz Guilty of "Unspeakable" Crime. This should be obvious...
- Crowley and the CIA A number of intelligence agents with occult interests already had their hooks into the OTO. One of them was Gerald Yorke, a veteran British intelligence agent working, an advocate of Matta argues, “with American intelligence in an attempt to absorb the OTO into the ideological warfare network of the political right.” Before the horns of Thelemite succession were bestowed upon Grady McMurty, Yorke the prelate spy “misinterpreted” Germer’s will and named Joseph Metzger, a ranking Thelemite (and the son of a former Swiss intelligence chief), to the office of high caliph. One order adept, Oskar Schlag, was an alleged “psychological warfare” specialist from Israel.
- The Media Silence on 9/11 Finally and Convincingly Explained An ongoing NSA psychological operation dissected: how orchestrated media use of stress and common trauma triggers alter your behavior and shut down critical thinking on an industrial scale. Understanding why people get angry, or go into denial when discussing trauma like molestation, rape, or what really happened on 9/11: a regime change affecting every aspect of American life.
- The "56 Grassy Knoll Witnesses Conspired to Lie" Conspiracy Theory Because 56 witnesses would have to conspire to present the same consistent account, the most ridiculous and obvious conspiracy theory of all is coming from the Lone Gunman Conspiracy Theorists.
- Kerry, Kerry, Kerry, WTF Happened to Your Soul? Once upon a time there was an idealistic man. Once there was a man with eyes to see, ears to hear, and a mouth to speak. He was a man that hated war, saw its futility and horrors, and saw who grew rich from the deaths and misery of millions. He was a man that recognized an endless war in Vietnam, and surely could spot it anywhere. He was a man who once advocated for peace "so when thirty years from now our brothers go down the street without a leg, without an arm, or a face, and small boys ask why, we will be able to say 'Vietnam' and not mean a desert, not a filthy obscene memory, but mean instead where America finally turned and where soldiers like us helped it in the turning."
- Bill O'Reilly's "Live Feed" from Moon Landing Questioned In O’Reilly’s latest salvo, this photo was released to prove once and for all that he would never lie about hitching a ride on the Apollo capsule to do a live feed from the moon. "I was determined to be the first reporter to interview the astronauts as they landed on the moon. I remember taking a rope and wrapping myself and crew around the capsule. We were committed." But others disagree. "You know there's no air up there right? and that the temperatures are over 253 degrees Fahrenheit in daylight and 387 minus zero at night? Where's his spacesuit? How did he survive re-entry?"
- Monarch Mind Control Programming The formal Monarch Mind-Control project was developed from observations of high level Satanic families. These families had no qualms about the concept of traumatizing the fetus. Italian generational witchcraft is called the Ways of the Strega. These generational occult bloodlines, esp. in Tuscany and Naples, are very much into generational ancestor spirits. These were the ones that Aleister Crowley went to learn how to create Moon Children.
- Boehner Celebrates American Autonomy from Rothschild Lobby "America won't get in the way... America can be easily moved... 80% of Americans support us. It's absurd." Benjamin Netanyahu He's wrong about that. It's about 100% of Congress, but they don't speak for Americans.
- Netanyahu: Old Testament is Anti-Semitic "It accuses us of consulting wooden idols and diviners; of harlotry and all sorts of really mean and anti-Semitic things with no basis in fact. He has cursed us into many generations and brought plagues upon us. We, the Chosen People, are naturally excused from any consequences to our actions, no matter how heinous, so it is clear that any negative portrayal of our leaders is rooted in the writings of self-hating Jews.
- The Remarkable Improvement in Satellite Technology Since 1962 One would think given the explosive nature of events in the Ukraine, you would see something a little more sophisticated, and detailed, than 1960's technology. But one would be wrong. Behold the latest from Geoffrey "You Suck at Photoshop" Pyatt, US Ambassador to the Ukraine, as he tries to undermine the cease fire for the hawks back home.
- Scientific Method and WTC Bldg. 7: Video, Audio Update "The validity of America’s position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be totally undermined giving immediately advantage to rogue states and Islamic terrorists."
- On CIA Remote Viewing, Study and Manual The Matrix has been described as a huge, non-material, highly structured, mentally accessible”framework” of information containing all data pertaining to everything in both the physical and non-physical universe. In the same vein as Jung’s Cosmic Unconsciousness, the Matrix is open to and comprises all conscious entities as well as information relating to everything else living or nonliving by accepted human definition.
- THE CIA'S CONTROLLED REMOTE VIEWING MANUAL The Matrix has been described as a huge, non-material, highly structured, mentally accessible”framework” of information containing all data pertaining to everything in both the physical and non-physical universe. In the same vein as Jung’s Cosmic Unconsciousness, the Matrix is open to and comprises all conscious entities as well as information relating to everything else living or nonliving by accepted human definition.
- The "56 Grassy Knoll Witnesses Conspired to Lie" Conspiracy Theory The most ridiculous conspiracy theory of all
- Scientific Method and WTC Bldg. 7 "People don't understand. There may be more. Anyone of these fucking buildings can blow up. This ain't done yet!" Firefighters discuss planted explosives.
- Jimmy Hoffa, John Connally and Johnson March 2, 1967: Johnson warns that Hoffa "would tell all the story" about Kennedy assassination and wonders about the "staute of limitations on a conspiracy."
- Players in the RFK Assassination The fatal shot was fired inches from Robert Kennedy’s right ear. Sirhan shot from the front, several feet away. Thane Eugene Caesar stood behind RFK, with the same model gun. Caesar was a staunch segregationist who was hired at the last minute to protect a man he hated, a Kennedy. (In 1968, presidential candidates had no Secret Service protection.) Caesar also worked for the George Wallace campaign.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. "No man is free if he fears death."
- Psychologists Explain 9/11 Denial, Effects of National Trauma
- Richard Gage, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth on CSPAN
- Bush Admits Explosives Used in WTC Collapse
- Firefighters discuss planted explosives
- Maher's "Witty" and "Intellectual" Denial
Psychologists Explain 9/11 Denial (Slide 1)
Cognitive dissonance and our inability to examine empirical evidence for fear of ostracism, anxiety, a challenge to our world view. How we appeal to denial to protect us from anxiety, and the effect of trauma on a national level after watching thousands of Americans killed on live television.
NOTICE: With an issue of this magnitude let it be clear that everything covered is not about the speculative but about the self-evident. You will not need to Google anything, but simply be honest with yourself. Although some of the issues covered herein may be disturbing, overwhelming or even shocking; this is not cause for despair. The problems raised herein will not be presented without a credible, known solution. This is not an article about what you cannot do, it is about what you can do. It is not about futility but about empowerment and awareness, and where it starts. So put on your seat belt because this will get bumpy and the curves are sharp, but remember the terrorist psychodrama is a ride that can end when you want it to.
“There is another reason also why they will close their eyes: for we shall keep promising them to give back all the liberties we have taken away as soon as we have quelled the enemies of peace and tamed all parties… [intentionally eternal “war on terror”]
“It is not worth while to say anything about how long a time they will be kept waiting for this return of their liberties.”
“Official Washington and the mainstream U.S. media have taken on the characteristics of a male stalker who can’t understand why his female target finds him repulsive. It must be because someone is poisoning her mind with negative comments about his sterling personality. We now live in a system of delusions built upon delusions.”
Robert Parry, Investigative Reporter
Bombarding the Amygdala with Traumatic Stimuli and Calling it “News”
We have all experienced trauma, and the mass media has been using known triggers to manipulate your behavior and shut down critical thinking. This is why people get angry, or go into denial when discussing trauma like molestation, rape, or what really happened on 9/11: a regime change affecting every aspect of American life.
However, as we shall soon see, trust in the corporate media should be immediately terminated with extreme prejudice. Your trust has not just been violated, it is self-evident that inasmuch as you have been manipulated or cowed through staged or exaggerated threats of Islamic terror, you have been psychologically violated via long-term, trauma-based conditioning. It is not a figure of speech.
Your brain is wired to learn to associate fear with a visual image without thought. Cable and mainstream news is visual imagery and sound, which means they can and do program fear to predict and manipulate your behavior.
Your amygdala, your brain’s fear center, has been systematically targeted for “shared affect” and “channeled behavior” to keep complicit officials in office, and the media giants know exactly what they are doing. The top secret Snowden NSA files discussed herein, e.g. details on how the corporate media and social media were used to control public opinion, make it crystal clear.
Research conducted over the past 30 years leads to the conclusion that televised violence does influence viewers’ attitudes, values and behavior (Hearold, 1986; Murray, 2000, 1994, 1973; Paik and Comstock, 1994; Surgeon General’s Scientific Advisory Committee on Television and Social Behavior, 1972). Although the social effect of viewing televised violence is a controversial topic of research and discussion, the body of research is extensive and fairly coherent in demonstrating systematic patterns of influence. In general, there seem to be three main classes of effects:
- Aggression. Viewing televised violence can lead to increases in aggressive behavior and/or changes in attitudes and values favoring the use of aggression to solve conflicts (Huston et al., 1992).
- Desensitization. Extensive violence viewing may lead to decreased sensitivity to violence and a greater willingness to tolerate increasing levels of violence in society (Drabman and Thomas, 1974; Thomas et al., 1977).
- Fear. Extensive exposure to television violence may produce the “mean world syndrome,” in which viewers overestimate their risk of victimization (Gerbner, 1970; Gerbner et al., 1994).
We’ll focus on fear for now, and the insidious science of making “viewers overestimate their risk of victimization.”
Long-Term, Trauma-based Behavioral Modification of Americans
In The Brain Made Simple, we read:
“When you think of the amygdala, you should think of one word. Fear. The amygdala is the reason we are afraid of things outside our control. It also controls the way we react to certain stimuli, or an event that causes an emotion, that we see as potentially threatening or dangerous.” [Italics mine]
Bombarding the amygdala with an unending nightmare of ambiguous terrorist threats “outside our control” creates stress, which then creates cortisol. In high levels, cortisol begins to destroy neurons, damage the amygdala and other areas of the brain, so we are talking of psychological and physiological damage.
What it amounts to is the long-term, trauma-based behavioral modification of Americans on an industrial scale. This shall be proven to your satisfaction. The most obvious proof of this reality is absurdly irrational behavior we exhibit without a second thought, such as not seeing the controlled demolition that is plainly before our very eyes, and if we do see it, waiting for media authorities to make sense of it for us because we are conditioned not to trust our own eyes over their pundits. For example, you may see and immediately “not see” the videos above of firefighters describing multiple explosions in the Twin Towers, or George W. Bush himself admitting explosives were used on 9/11, etc. Not seeing what you have just seen and an inability to act without “official” approval is behavior consistent with cult programming that uses fear, hate and psychodrama to tear down and rebuild members into unthinking and unquestioning followers. What do we do? We follow the news, we are news followers.1 Objectively watching the news, and following it is not the same thing. Following the news makes you focus on whatever the media oligarchs want you to believe is news, watching it implies you control your focus.
Effects of chronic stress and how cortisol can damage the brain. This is long term stress that can easily come from the media’s constant terrorist fear-mongering in a nation unhealed from the national trauma of 9/11, when we saw over 3,000 Americans slaughtered on live television, and in denial or otherwise, we faced the inescapable and chronic stress of a blatant, irrefutable neocon overthrow of the United States. We faced, and still face the chronic stress of endless warfare; of the suspension of the Bill of Rights and of the resulting militarization of the local police, as we saw in Ferguson and elsewhere. Full trauma lecture video and source here.
When a pilot is burned alive and you see him burn and hear him scream, then it is repeated constantly on television so you cannot forget it; please keep in mind that television is an audio-visual experience, and that memory and flashbacks are audio-visual so in a very real sense, it is like you were there if you know the killing is real. There is no suspension of disbelief. It is the very fact you are watching someone get killed that brings a thrill to depraved criminals who pay for snuff films, but for the healthy mind it is traumatic. No one is more so affected than veterans.
That is why when FOX News aired that snuff video of the Jordanian pilot that was burned alive, they didn’t just do exactly what ISIS wanted, they aided and abetted them. ISIS makes these videos because they understand psyops well. FNC literally gave them millions of dollars of free airtime and a venue for ISIS to emotionally scar, sow fear and manipulate millions. What is meant by scarring here, though? is that hyperbole? Unfortunately, no. You cannot unsee it, you cannot unhear it, and you cannot easily dissociate the deliberate and deadly association with an entire religion, Islam, which FOX Newscorp clearly intended to do.
This is a matter that went far beyond journalistic ethical breaches. It aided in ISIS recruitment by showing they could exercise brutal and unchecked power against a helpless America, it gave recruits the sense that the west was helpless to stop them. It was a morale booster for ISIS and supporters. For this obscenity, FOX News should have at the very least lost its license under every major anti-terrorism statute targeting those who aid and abet terrorism.1 In their mindless zeal to stir more Islamophobia to protect the neocons, this is what they managed to give ISIS:
- Tactical support: facilitation of terrorist psyops against a western audience (stress exploited for shared affect by ISIS, simulated action channels behavior to meet ISIS agenda, such as recruitment and fundraising).
- Financial support: free airtime, worth millions, for said ISIS terrorist pysops
If you have a look at the clip above, fundraising and recruitment is a critical ISIS objective. Terrorist campaigns are designed to create and exploit decisions made on emotional reasoning. When FOX News aired an ISIS video of a pilot being burned to death, it allowed terrorists to exploit stress for shared affect; to channel behavior into terrorist aims from recruitment to fundraising.
An estimated 1/3 of Americans who question the official 9/11 story know, on a subconscious level, that the real threat to America is not coming from ISIS but from politicians attempting to establish legitimacy through that “threat” and so divert suspicion from bipartisan complicity in the overthrow of our republic. After every act of terror, that subconscious fear we truly feel isn’t that ISIS will kill us all but that even more rights will be taken away on that ambiguous threat, and that calls for a greater police state will be promulgated, primarily from the neocons as more and more revelations about 9/11 are leaked (as if we needed more for a conclusive case). In Canada, where there was no 9/11, that is exactly what we are seeing as officials that worked with the Bush Administration attempt to pass Orwellian surveillance laws such as C-51.
From blue-collar worker to high-level leaders on both sides of the aisle, what is discussed herein affects every American. All of us have been misled and manipulated to serve the interests of an enemy a thousand times more powerful, and nefarious than ISIS.