- Time to Declassify Right-Wing Role in JFK and King Murders To prevent what leaders fear most: as with Kennedy, their murder and media cover-up.
- Cheney Threatens Americans Says next attack will be worse than 9-11, forgetting he had advance knowledge there too, and allowed it to happen. Also, the evidence ALL water-boarding confessions to terrorism may be false.
- Gary Webb and the Promise of Journalism Fulfilled When the L.A. Times, The Washington Post, and the New York Times were not CIA watchdogs, but lap dogs.
- No man is free if he fears death… "Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Scientific Method and WTC Bldg. 7 "People don't understand. There may be more. Anyone of these fucking buildings can blow up. This ain't done yet!" Firefighters discuss planted explosives.
- How Sean Hannity Got That Shiner Though every man of good will and conscience wishes to have delivered it personally, alas, it was not intentional. How he got it is still an interesting story, though.
- The Most Important Thing You Can Know The three key players in the JFK assassination were President Lyndon Johnson, President Richard Nixon, and FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover.
- John Connally and Johnson March 2, 1967: Johnson warns that Hoffa "would tell all the story" about Kennedy assassination and wonders about the "staute of limitations on a conspiracy."
- Frater Anteater! Go Fuck Yourself. Netanyahu demonstrates his idea of true "American values" and who best espouses them: Bill Maher.
- SCOTUS Rulings Consistent with Illuminati Doctrine Parallels too painfully real for fiction...
- The "56 Grassy Knoll Witnesses Conspired to Lie" Conspiracy Theory The most ridiculous conspiracy theory of all.
- MH17 Another Operation Gladio? AP reporter Robert Parry: US intel sources say it "appears Ukrainian government forces were to blame."
- Captain America’s Real-life Parallels Hydra was a fictional Nazi cabal that infiltrated every level of US government, but Bonesman Allen Dulles and George H. W. Bush share remarkable parallels.
- Clinton to Run in Israel? The underlying belief here is treason by definition, and it is that the US is obligated to preserve Israel's existence before its own.
- New Book from Rush Limbaugh's Mom “He is my ultimate shame. I should have bought the dog a condom. When I was pregnant with him I paid boxers to punch me in the stomach, to no avail.”
- Monarch Mind Control, Delta Alter Assassins Why Sirhan Sirhan was actually put under hypnosis by the LAPD in a hunt for his programmer, or "Master."
- Gaza Reprisal Massacres Condemn Us Grief-stricken Palestinian father begs child to wake up as he "got him some toys and some things," pulled away by medical staff. Child was hit with Israeli sniper fire.
- Hitler Displeased with Recruitment Video Hitler is shown a music video for the "Join the Hitler Youth!" campaign
- Boehner Celebrates US Autonomy from AIPAC AIPAC says we must cater to Netanyahu because Israel is a partner in our "war against terrorism." However, it is the only ally that has not attacked ISIS.
- Media Silence on 9/11 "The validity of America’s position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be totally undermined giving immediately advantage to rogue states and Islamic terrorists."
- Satellite Technology Since 1962 One would think given the explosive nature of events in the Ukraine, you would see something a little more sophisticated, and detailed, than 1960’s technology.
- DEVELOPING: Collapse of Russia, China and EU Predicted Statfor, a major US think tank that outlines global developments within the next ten years, predicts Russia will disintegrate...
- Bill O’Reilly’s "Live Feed" from Moon Landing Questioned In O’Reilly’s offensive salvo, this photo was released to prove once and for all that O’Reilly would never lie
- Netanyahu: Old Testament is Anti-Semitic "It accuses us of consulting wooden idols and diviners; of harlotry and all sorts of really mean and anti-Semitic things with no basis in fact."
- Monarch Mind Control Programming The project was developed from observations of high level Satanic families. These families had no qualmThe s about the concept of traumatizing the fetus.
- On CIA Remote Viewing, Study and Manual The Matrix has been described as a huge, non-material, highly structured, mentally accessible "framework" of everything in both the physical and non-physical universe.
- THE CIA CONTROLLED REMOTE VIEWING MANUAL In the same vein as Jung’s Cosmic Unconsciousness, the Matrix is open to and comprises all conscious entities as well as information relating to...
Declaring an all-out war on critics questioning his journalistic ethics and credentials, FOX News host Bill O’Reilly promised to hit them with “everything he’s got” and continues to enjoy the staunch support of FOX News executives. In O’Reilly’s offensive salvo, this photo was released to prove once and for all that O’Reilly would never lie about hitching a ride on the Apollo capsule to do a live feed from the moon for audiences back home.
“I was determined to be the first reporter to interview the astronauts as they landed on the moon. I remember taking a rope and wrapping myself and crew around the capsule. We were committed.”
“You know there’s no air up there right? and that the temperatures are over 253 degrees Fahrenheit in daylight and 387 minus zero at night? Where’s his spacesuit? How did he survive re-entry?”
O’Reilly scoffed at the notion he or his crew needed spacesuits.
“Spacesuits are for pussies. Sure it was a little warm in daylight, and I have to admit holding my breath for several days was a challenge for me, but we did it. We got that exclusive interview and although I don’t have copies of it now, I can have my secretary send them to you next week.”
When questioned further, O’Reilly inaccurately denounced the astronaut as a “far-left pinhead liberal” with an agenda, then launched into a 130 minute tirade on a liberal conspiracy to “take down FOX News” and silence the voice of conservatives in America, many of whom, ironically, want nothing more than to see the race-baiting, self-serving elitist sycophant off the air as well.
At least three stories discrediting his accounts of bravery and professionalism have surfaced in the last two weeks, including an account of speaking to a dead witness in the JFK assassination, weathering a storm of bullets in the Falkland Islands War and saving a colleagues life, witnessing the murder of nuns in El Salvador, and surviving a “rain of concrete” from an angry resident in the LA Riots.
As the world moves away from the petrodollar and towards BRICS, Statfor, a major US think tank that outlines geopolitical developments and threats within the next ten years, has made startling predictions. Stratfor predicts Russia will disintegrate, the EU will also disintegrate, and China (now the world’s largest economy) will collapse and turn into a dictatorship.
A CIA-linked firm with a proven track record in correctly predicting global conflict, if they foresee a regime change in Venezuela or the Ukraine in a year or two, you can rest assured they know exactly what is coming because, as one happy customer pointed out in a Yelp review, “it’s almost like they helped plan it in the first place.” That, or they have some really talented Druids.
In a related story, Psychic Hotline begins major recruitment drive at Stratfor headquarters.
New Column “Ask Rudy” Debuts
On 9/11, many people thought I wasn’t ready to handle a tragedy of that magnitude. People didn’t believe I alone, me — RUDY — saved the nation from descending into absolute chaos and anarchy with my inspirational press conferences, photo ops, and my celebrity catwalks in the fashion district modeling jewelry made from 9/11 debris.
I am 14 and was viciously raped by my brother. He found out I am now pregnant and wants to keep it but I want to abort. What should I do?
Lost in Louisiana
Dear Lost in Louisiana,
As I walked through the ruins of the Twin Towers on 9/11, I had to make a very difficult choice as well. Would I wear heels or flats for the night’s press conference? I wanted to wear flats to show solidarity with the fallen policemen and firemen, but I also wanted to wear heels because I thought a sexy Rudy is a sharper Rudy. My inner conflict was enough to make me cry. Seriously. I cried. Eventually, I chose both. I had a Manolo stiletto heel on my left foot and a Jimmy Choo flat on my right one. Walking was kind of awkward but compared to the suffering of our brave public servants whom had died for lack of working radio equipment, I was lucky. (Oops! my bad guys. Sorry about ordering the shitty radios just to save a few bucks.)
I am currently serving in Iraq. One of my private contractor friends cracked the other day and shot an innocent woman down in cold blood. This woman was my friend also, and now her children are orphaned. He thought no one saw. Should I go to my superiors? Should I just lead him some place and shoot him myself? I am totally torn up inside.
Irked in Iraq
Dear Irked in Iraq,
Sounds like you are in a pickle indeed. If I were you, I would do neither. Sometimes, you just have to walk away, to leave some things mysterious, because some men find that enticing. To help with the emotional conflict, it might help if you try wearing women’s clothes. Start off with discreet stuff; like panties no one can see under your uniform. Then, as you grow bolder and accept yourself more, try something a bit more daring, like a teddy or fishnet stockings. Model them in front of a full-length mirror, and if you can, just ignore your wife’s shameful weeping outside the door. This helped me tremendously when I first got into office, and by the time I faced 9/11 and brought the nation together, I was prepared. Hope it helps!
Lady Rudy Makes Donald Trump Pop a Boner
Here I am with Frater Combover, preparing for press conference on 9/11. On this momentous day, I, Rudy, America’s Mayor, finally purchased some men’s wear. But the dress, what do you think? I think I look pretty. Don’t you?
My doctor says I have breast cancer and I have 3-6 months to live. I am only 36 and have children I deeply love. How do I prepare them for this loss?
Dear No Time Left to Cry,
Listen, I thought I told you we had nothing to do with the cancer cases in the rescue workers. I didn’t head the EPA at the time, I was just the mayor. I’m sorry, but unless you can prove a link between asbestos at the rescue site and your cancer you don’t qualify for health insurance, no matter how many lives you saved. If 9/11 taught me anything, it’s that sometimes tough love is the only way to save you in the long run.
I am a former vice-president of the world’s most powerful nation. Everyone hates me now just because I wank my flaccid junk to torture porn of troops raping little boys. This torture saved thousands of lives and everyone is too stupid to see it. The public outrage is nothing short of godless ingratitude. How do I convince people other than the target FOX News demo I am right? isn’t my word enough? Do I really need proof this torture saved lives, or can I get by just sending an episode or two of “24”?
Sadist in Solitude
Dear Sadist in Solitude,
People are so quick to judge are they not? I believe you, though. As mayor, some of the criminal cases that went to the district attorney were based on confessions obtained through torture. To my knowledge they were all thrown out because of that torture, but they did confess. Because of liberal judges we lost a chance to prosecute murderers who confessed to killing Thomas Jefferson, Wiley Coyote and Brad Pitt. On 9/11, many people thought I wasn’t ready to handle a tragedy of that magnitude. People didn’t believe I alone, me — RUDY — saved the nation from descending into absolute chaos and anarchy with my inspirational press conferences, photo ops, and my celebrity catwalks in the fashion district modeling jewelry made from 9/11 debris. I stuck to my guns and so should you. Tell them Rudy’s got your back. By the way, please pass the videos along to add to my collection (no, not the Jack Bauer “24” videos).
If you would like some advice from Rudy, you are probably an idiot. But feel free to email your questions, anyway.
“Mr. Giuliani, six years ago you told Peter Jennings that ‘we were told that the World Trade Center was going to collapse,'” Hicks said, quoting a remark from the former New York City mayor made during an interview with ABC News. “Where did you get your foreknowledge that the World Trade Center was going to collapse?” Also see:
- Rudy’s Ties to a Terror Sheikh: Giuliani’s business contracts tie him to the man who let 9/11’s mastermind escape the FBI
Bush Plan: Seven Wars in Five Years
Gen. Wesley Clark (Ret.) discusses Bush Administration’s plan to invade seven nations in the space of five years, which first came to his attention in September of 2001. The countries included Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Lebanon, Libya and of course, Iran.
Psychologists Explain 911 Denial
Cognitive dissonance and our inability to examine empirical evidence for fear of ostracism, anxiety, a challenge to our world view. How we appeal to denial to protect us from anxiety, and the effect of trauma on a national level after watching thousands of Americans killed on live television.
“There is another reason also why they will close their eyes: for we shall keep promising them to give back all the liberties we have taken away as soon as we have quelled the enemies of peace and tamed all parties. . . [intentionally eternal “war on terror”]
“It is not worth while to say anything about how long a time they will be kept waiting for this return of their liberties.”
Why conceal the Bush Administration’s treason and false flag? “The validity of America’s position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be totally undermined giving immediate advantage to rogue states and Islamic terrorists.” But truth is the only option now: we have lost the republic.
Moscow (Pravda): American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this is the “calm before the storm.” Putin is going to hit once, but he’s going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services in the September 11 attacks.
The list of evidence includes satellite images.
Published material can prove the US government complicity in the 9/11 attacks and the successful manipulation of public opinion. [see below] The attack was planned by the US government, but exercised using her proxy, so that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression by international terrorist organizations.
The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served US oil interests and the Middle East state corporations.
The evidence will be so convincing that it utterly debunks the official 9/11 cover story supported by the US government.
Russia proves that America is no stranger to using false flag terrorism against its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in a foreign country. In the case of “the September 11 attacks,” the evidence will be conclusive satellite imagery. [Operation Gladio]
If successful, the consequences of Putin’s tactics would expose the US government’s secret terrorist policies. The government’s credibility will be undermined and should bring about mass protests in the cities leading to an uprising, according to American analysts..
And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America’s position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be totally undermined giving immediate advantage to rogue states and Islamic terrorists.
The actual development of the situation could be much worse, experts warn.
German journo: European media writing pro-war, pro-US stories under CIA pressure (VIDEO)
German journalist fears the media is pushing for a major war against Russia under false pretenses, claims Germany now a “banana republic.”
“I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, I have been educated in how to lie, cheat, and not to tell people the truth. “I was supported by the Central Intelligence Agency, the CIA. Why, because I’m pro-American.”
“German and American media are trying to bring the war to the people in Europe, leading to war with Russia. We passed the point of no return, and I’m going to stand up and say it… is not right what I’ve done in the past to manipulate people to sow propaganda against Russia.”
Udo Ulfkotte, former editor of the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.
So why the push for world war? To maintain the regime we got on 9/11. It has been a boon to the European Union and the western oligarchs, particularly the neocons and neoliberals, but the key nations would be those that created the global surveillance state designed to protect billionaires from the “unwashed masses” and “profane”: the US and UK’s shadow elites. Can they win? Nope. China and Russia have been waiting for it economically and military. At present, the great threat to America is actually the monopolized press that literally glorifies proven enemies, even admitted adversaries of, our Constitution. This includes neocons who can go on major networks and tell us that the Bill of Rights is outdated and must be “reviewed” or amended, even though the very first amendment is to guarantee the freedom of speech to say idiotic things like “there should be limitations on freedom of speech.”
That is why this German journalist was so adamant about speaking out: he knows how easy it is to drag an unwary populace into wars.
The “Truthers'” are feared by the elite because they have the means and justification for a regime change in the US and Britain. Whether that change is peaceful or violent is largely up to the elites.
This is why “truthers” are considered terrorists in England under David Cameron. It is why the the “liberal” and “conservative” media are joined at the hip in “debunking” conspiracy theorists. The so-called “bad guys”, the “Truthers” fall under a strange derogatory term for people who want to know the truth, which is the whole point of critical thinking. It’s what grown-ups are supposed to do. Critical thinking and scientific inquiry seek only truth, so maybe all science should be ridiculed as well for its unhealthy fixation on facts. This as opposed to the “good” guys: propagandists, mindless conformists and “untruthers.”
- This is why police departments have been militarized.
This is why every phone call, text, email was and is collected by the NSA. The unconstitutional surveillance state is not to protect against terrorists, but to protect billionaire elites from you, as they are now engaged not just in treason but wholesale international and domestic terrorism, with many acts admittedly and demonstrably staged but concealed by the state media. (Yes, our media is a state media.) That’s why, as NSA whistle-blower William Binney warned, “The ultimate goal of the NSA is total population control.“
- This is why Muslims were tortured to extract false confessions implicating them in 9/11. Up to that time, intelligence services in first world countries actually looking for reliable intel never appealed to it, because it was notoriously unreliable. This is a key reason it is a war crime. Dick Cheney changed that. He needed false confessions the same way crooked prosecutors and third world dictators need theirs. We have long known that people can be convinced they did something they didn’t do, even without torture, under certain interrogation techniques. See: Most people easy to convince they committed a crime that never happened – study
- This is why the only person ever prosecuted for Bush’s torture program was the CIA whistle-blower, John Kiriakou, who blew the whistle on the war crimes.
- This is why the CIA destroyed the torture tapes under Michael Hayden. They were useless as evidence, whereas normally, the tapes would be the first thing introduced in court when it came to confessions.
- This is why the anti-Muslim narrative is still strong as ever, this to the point that FOX News, the Bush family’s loudest mouthpiece, was forced to apologize for bogus “no go zones” stories about Islamic “sharia law” areas in France and England; zones where even ambulances and police would dare not tread. The mayor of Paris is actually suing the network for defamation.
“NO GO ZONES” in Paris dissected and ridiculed by the French. FOX News eventually apologized. Profusely.
This is why Guantanamo Bay was never closed.
- The is why the media is selling you a candidacy of Jeb Bush versus Hillary Clinton, because both families are complicit. Bush, of course, plans to increase every aspect of the surveillance state to “keep us safe.” But read between the lines. By “us” he is talking about the Bush family and the billionaire elites, which includes the corporate media. Bush’s candidacy is selling a promise he can’t keep. As for Hillary, the recent HSBC hack that exposed the billionaire tax cheats in Switzerland demonstrated her campaign was getting money from Saudi Arabia, the same country implicated in the 9/11’s report’s “28 missing pages.”
- This is why Saudi Arabia’s role is concealed. They are the “middle east state corporations.”
- This is why the corporate media conspired to manipulate the public and discredit whistle blowers and “truthers”, from the BBC to FOX News, ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC, etc. In a literal sense, for the media moguls implicated, it was a matter of self-preservation and not just saving face. We’re talking about complicity in war crimes.
- This is why the New York Times forbade the use of the word “torture” when describing the torture program under Bush. Only recently was that policy reversed. Openly advocating torture could risk liability in case the neocons were brought to justice, so they stuck to the term “Enhanced Interrogation Technique.”
- This is why we find headlines like this regarding peaceful protest movements addressing Wall Street criminality: FBI Refuses to Uncover Plot to Assassinate Occupy Leaders
The so-called “bad guys”, the “Truthers” fall under a strange derogatory term for people who want to know the truth, which is the whole point of critical thinking. It’s what grown-ups are supposed to do.
- This is why the greatest threat to your freedoms now are newspapers, news agencies, and radio shows infested with servants of the new oligarchy and surveillance state, as they literally control your perception of reality, and thereby imprison your mind via fear-based propaganda. Whether “liberal” or “conservative” that agenda is the same: convince Americans the police state protecting billionaire elites from you is actually what’s in your best interest. To imprison your mind is much easier than the use of force alone, and this tactic relies on the monopolization of the media, which has long been in effect.
- This is why the media, in particular news shows from “liberal” MSNBC to “conservative” FOX News, that air, honor and promote the people responsible for 9/11: Bush, Cheney, Rice, et al do so not because they are ignorant, but complicit and hope to present the illusion that those parties are completely innocent. It also protects news executives from scrutiny for their role in selling oil wars. Having television’s “liberals” and “conservatives” agree on the Bush Administration’s innocence in war crimes creates a false consensus effect wherein such agreements imply a fact. That was the case even before 9/11:
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.”
David Rockefeller, speaking at the June 1991 Bilderberg meeting in Baden, Germany.
The Bush Family’s Greatest Hits: What Rockefeller Means by “Discretion”
This is what the media soon ignored or attempted to discredit. Eventually, you heard nothing about it…
President Ronald Reagan did not want George H.W. Bush on the ticket in 1980. It took threats and a lot of persuading, and after that, with the bad blood out in the open, we had this. The man who shot Reagan and several others, John Hinkley, came from the Hinckley family; a very wealthy supporter of Bush, Sr. when he ran against Reagan for the Republican nomination… Rhawn Joseph writes “Another ‘coincidence.’ In the days before the assassination attempt, plans had been made for Vice-President Bush to assume the presidency on March 31,1981, should Reagan die or be killed. Reagan was shot at close range on March 30, 1981. As recalled by Bush ally, James Baker—one of the ‘Texans’ mentioned by Nixon when discussing the Bay of Pigs-Kennedy Assassination—: ‘there had been a FEMA [Federal Emergency Management Administration] exercise scheduled for the next day on presidential succession.'” The suspicion that fell upon Bush was palpable and immediately afterwards, in an unheard of development, Gen. Alexander Haig declared “I’m in charge here” after Reagan was shot; ignoring the chain of succession that would put Bush in charge.
Bill “Vibratron” O’Reilly is right. You can’t trust Brian Williams anymore than you can trust Bill O’Reilly himself, or anyone in the mainstream media. Never again. News moguls are focusing on small lies to distract you from the big lie. If the moguls can convince you they are so adamant about protecting the truth they have a zero tolerance for the slightest falsehood, they can present the illusion they would never lie about something as big as 9/11, the Kennedy assassination, etc. Those two key events, for example, created two major regime changes that could only be sold with media complicity.
The Illusion of Free Will
Free will requires informed consent, and knowing that you have a choice.
Target the first line of defense in an oligarchy: target the corporate news. Protest. Strike. Boycott. Think for yourself.
This illusion of free will is what makes the media monopoly the nightmare that it is. Trust the networks, and the major papers, at your own peril. Have they been the sand thrown in your eyes for all these years, or have you seen clearly? Did they disparage and attack those that tried to stop torture and horrendous abuses of power, or did they defend them? Did they try to make you feel stupid for questioning absurdities, or did they encourage informed dissent?
Isn’t it obvious by now that the most important stories regarding our nation have to be covered by the international media before our media gets to it, if those stories are embarrassing to the political and corporate elites? Wouldn’t they be ignored otherwise, as they were before the internet came along?
How Pundits Exploit a Major Psychological Weakness: Conformity
Ever watch pundits argue about an issue which you know innately to be an outright lie? The whole point of having pundits on “news” shows is to imply that only smart people agree with them, and if not that, then a “majority” of people. For example, pundits may argue as to why 2+2=5 rather than if it is the right answer at all, while you already know that is the wrong answer. This experiment shows why it is so easy to believe the wrong answer, or rather, how someone can be tricked into believing an obvious lie with a false consensus. This is a logical fallacy that appeals to group dynamics and conformity, while punditry appeals to the logical fallacy of appeals to staged authority, the “experts agree” gambit.
What has been clear in the last year is that Washington, via Victoria Nuland, was attempting a regime change in Russia by toppling Putin via sanctions or provoking war with NATO. In an appropriate thank you, the release of this data now threatens the most significant regime change since the Revolutionary War.