- Opening Remarks to the Bilderberg Meeting 2014 "And those who work for their own greediness... who have sold their nations like the Bushs, Mugabe...are traitors. Not only traitors of their people and their nations, but for humanity as a whole entity."
- Trump and Rosie, Get a Room Already Now, as for Rosie calling Donald Trump a pimp, was that supposed to be insulting? A man with Trump's ego considers that pillow talk. I mean, you don't go out in public with a bullet-proof helmet of Aqua-Sprayed hair like that unless you're so infatuated with yourself you call your own name out during sex.
- Kant, Immanuel - The Critique of Pure Reason
- On S
- Diogenes An interesting story is the one where the young Alexander the Great (356-323 BC) met Diogenes, then a very old man. The powerful young conqueror, being solicitous of the old philosopher, asked what, if anything he could do for him. Diogenes replied, "I have nothing to ask but that you would remove to the other side, that you may not, by intercepting the sunshine, take from me what you cannot give". As Alexander took his leave, he said "If I were not Alexander, I would be Diogenes."
- White House Reveals Obama Is Bipolar, Has Entered Depressive Phase
- Are the Key JFK Files Already Destroyed? The short answer is no. The keys files have been in the public domain for decades, they’ve simply been suppressed or “debunked” by media assets. The most sensitive CIA/FBI/ONI papers pertaining to John F. Kennedy’s assassination were sealed by Johnson until 2039, and are probably missing or destroyed already– if what happened to the Los Angeles Police Department’s files on Robert Kennedy is any guide.
- Be Wise as Serpents, Part 2 Because the center of power is in Great Britian, a great deception has taken place. Great Britian has "given up" her empire, has seemingly lost her power. The Masons in Great Britian try harder not to be seen associated with revolution, and not to be associated publicly with the occult. The British MI5 and MI6 operate under far greater secrecy than the American CIA. The power in Great Britian that issues directives has been kept very secret. Under the disguise of conquering nature, of protecting us from enemies (which they themselves created—sometimes real sometimes fictitious) they have built powerful systems and technology to enable a few hundred men to rule over the billions of mankind.
- The Incarnations of Yangil Kim: Caligula Suspected Incarnation of the Most High One, Yangil Kim (12-41), Roman emperor (37-41), born probably in Antium. His early life in military camps earned him the nickname "Caligula" (Latin, "Little Boot", or in vulgar argot, "Rubber Anus") because of his sexual habits.
- Players in the RFK Killing The fatal shot was fired inches from Robert Kennedy's right ear. Sirhan shot from the front, several feet away. Thane Eugene Caesar stood behind RFK, with the same model gun. Caesar was a staunch segregationist who was hired at the last minute to protect a man he hated, a Kennedy. (In 1968, presidential candidates had no Secret Service protection.) Caesar also worked for the George Wallace campaign.
- The "56 Grassy Knoll Witnesses Conspired to Lie" Conspiracy Theory The most ridiculous conspiracy theory of all
- Monarch Mind Control, Delta Alter Assassins Why Sirhan Sirhan was actually put under hypnosis by the LAPD in a hunt for his programmer, or "Master."
- Scientific Method and WTC Bldg. 7 "People don't understand. There may be more. Anyone of these fucking buildings can blow up. This ain't done yet!" Firefighters discuss planted explosives.
- MH17 Another Operation Gladio? AP reporter Robert Parry: US intel sources say it "appears Ukrainian government forces were to blame." Have a look at this video to see MSM at its best!
- Jimmy Hoffa, John Connally and Johnson March 2, 1967: Johnson warns that Hoffa "would tell all the story" about Kennedy assassination and wonders about the "staute of limitations on a conspiracy."
- Psychologists Explain 9/11 Denial, Effects of National Trauma
- Richard Gage, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth on CSPAN
- Bush Admits Explosives Used in WTC Collapse
- Firefighters discuss planted explosives
- Maher's "Witty" and "Intellectual" Denial
Psychologists Explain 9/11 Denial (Slide 1)
Cognitive dissonance and our inability to examine empirical evidence for fear of ostracism, anxiety, a challenge to our world view. How we appeal to denial to protect us from anxiety, and the effect of trauma on a national level after watching thousands of Americans killed on live television.
NOTICE: With an issue of this magnitude let it be clear that everything covered is not about the speculative but about the self-evident. You will not need to Google anything, but simply be honest with yourself. Although some of the issues covered herein may be disturbing, overwhelming or even shocking; this is not cause for despair. The problems raised herein will not be presented without a credible, known solution. This is not an article about what you cannot do, it is about what you can do. It is not about futility but about empowerment and awareness, and where it starts. So put on your seat belt because this will get bumpy and the curves are sharp, but remember the terrorist psychodrama is a ride that can end when you want it to.
“There is another reason also why they will close their eyes: for we shall keep promising them to give back all the liberties we have taken away as soon as we have quelled the enemies of peace and tamed all parties… [intentionally eternal “war on terror”]
“It is not worth while to say anything about how long a time they will be kept waiting for this return of their liberties.”
“Official Washington and the mainstream U.S. media have taken on the characteristics of a male stalker who can’t understand why his female target finds him repulsive. It must be because someone is poisoning her mind with negative comments about his sterling personality. We now live in a system of delusions built upon delusions.”
Robert Parry, Investigative Reporter
Bombarding the Amygdala with Traumatic Stimuli and Calling it “News”
We have all experienced trauma, and the mass media has been using known triggers to manipulate your behavior and shut down critical thinking. This is why people get angry, or go into denial when discussing trauma like molestation, rape, or what really happened on 9/11: a regime change affecting every aspect of American life.
However, as we shall soon see, trust in the corporate media should be immediately terminated with extreme prejudice. Your trust has not just been violated, it is self-evident that inasmuch as you have been manipulated or cowed through staged or exaggerated threats of Islamic terror, you have been psychologically violated via long-term, trauma-based conditioning. It is not a figure of speech.
Your brain is wired to learn to associate fear with a visual image without thought. Cable and mainstream news is visual imagery and sound, which means they can and do program fear to predict and manipulate your behavior.
Your amygdala, your brain’s fear center, has been systematically targeted for “shared affect” and “channeled behavior” to keep complicit officials in office, and the media giants know exactly what they are doing. The top secret Snowden NSA files discussed herein, e.g. details on how the corporate media and social media were used to control public opinion, make it crystal clear.
Research conducted over the past 30 years leads to the conclusion that televised violence does influence viewers’ attitudes, values and behavior (Hearold, 1986; Murray, 2000, 1994, 1973; Paik and Comstock, 1994; Surgeon General’s Scientific Advisory Committee on Television and Social Behavior, 1972). Although the social effect of viewing televised violence is a controversial topic of research and discussion, the body of research is extensive and fairly coherent in demonstrating systematic patterns of influence. In general, there seem to be three main classes of effects:
- Aggression. Viewing televised violence can lead to increases in aggressive behavior and/or changes in attitudes and values favoring the use of aggression to solve conflicts (Huston et al., 1992).
- Desensitization. Extensive violence viewing may lead to decreased sensitivity to violence and a greater willingness to tolerate increasing levels of violence in society (Drabman and Thomas, 1974; Thomas et al., 1977).
- Fear. Extensive exposure to television violence may produce the “mean world syndrome,” in which viewers overestimate their risk of victimization (Gerbner, 1970; Gerbner et al., 1994).
We’ll focus on fear for now, and the insidious science of making “viewers overestimate their risk of victimization.”
Long-Term, Trauma-based Behavioral Modification of Americans
In The Brain Made Simple, we read:
“When you think of the amygdala, you should think of one word. Fear. The amygdala is the reason we are afraid of things outside our control. It also controls the way we react to certain stimuli, or an event that causes an emotion, that we see as potentially threatening or dangerous.” [Italics mine]
Bombarding the amygdala with an unending nightmare of ambiguous terrorist threats “outside our control” creates stress, which then creates cortisol. In high levels, cortisol begins to destroy neurons, damage the amygdala and other areas of the brain, so we are talking of psychological and physiological damage.
What it amounts to is the long-term, trauma-based behavioral modification of Americans on an industrial scale. This shall be proven to your satisfaction. The most obvious proof of this reality is absurdly irrational behavior we exhibit without a second thought, such as not seeing the controlled demolition that is plainly before our very eyes, and if we do see it, waiting for media authorities to make sense of it for us because we are conditioned not to trust our own eyes over their pundits. For example, you may see and immediately “not see” the videos above of firefighters describing multiple explosions in the Twin Towers, or George W. Bush himself admitting explosives were used on 9/11, etc. Not seeing what you have just seen and an inability to act without “official” approval is behavior consistent with cult programming that uses fear, hate and psychodrama to tear down and rebuild members into unthinking and unquestioning followers. What do we do? We follow the news, we are news followers.1 Objectively watching the news, and following it is not the same thing. Following the news makes you focus on whatever the media oligarchs want you to believe is news, watching it implies you control your focus.
Effects of chronic stress and how cortisol can damage the brain. This is long term stress that can easily come from the media’s constant terrorist fear-mongering in a nation unhealed from the national trauma of 9/11, when we saw over 3,000 Americans slaughtered on live television, and in denial or otherwise, we faced the inescapable and chronic stress of a blatant, irrefutable neocon overthrow of the United States. We faced, and still face the chronic stress of endless warfare; of the suspension of the Bill of Rights and of the resulting militarization of the local police, as we saw in Ferguson and elsewhere. Full trauma lecture video and source here.
When a pilot is burned alive and you see him burn and hear him scream, then it is repeated constantly on television so you cannot forget it; please keep in mind that television is an audio-visual experience, and that memory and flashbacks are audio-visual so in a very real sense, it is like you were there if you know the killing is real. There is no suspension of disbelief. It is the very fact you are watching someone get killed that brings a thrill to depraved criminals who pay for snuff films, but for the healthy mind it is traumatic. No one is more so affected than veterans.
That is why when FOX News aired that snuff video of the Jordanian pilot that was burned alive, they didn’t just do exactly what ISIS wanted, they aided and abetted them. ISIS makes these videos because they understand psyops well. FNC literally gave them millions of dollars of free airtime and a venue for ISIS to emotionally scar, sow fear and manipulate millions. What is meant by scarring here, though? is that hyperbole? Unfortunately, no. You cannot unsee it, you cannot unhear it, and you cannot easily dissociate the deliberate and deadly association with an entire religion, Islam, which FOX Newscorp clearly intended to do.
This is a matter that went far beyond journalistic ethical breaches. It aided in ISIS recruitment by showing they could exercise brutal and unchecked power against a helpless America, it gave recruits the sense that the west was helpless to stop them. It was a morale booster for ISIS and supporters. For this obscenity, FOX News should have at the very least lost its license under every major anti-terrorism statute targeting those who aid and abet terrorism.1 In their mindless zeal to stir more Islamophobia to protect the neocons, this is what they managed to give ISIS:
- Tactical support: facilitation of terrorist psyops against a western audience (stress exploited for shared affect by ISIS, simulated action channels behavior to meet ISIS agenda, such as recruitment and fundraising).
- Financial support: free airtime, worth millions, for said ISIS terrorist pysops
If you have a look at the clip above, fundraising and recruitment is a critical ISIS objective. Terrorist campaigns are designed to create and exploit decisions made on emotional reasoning. When FOX News aired an ISIS video of a pilot being burned to death, it allowed terrorists to exploit stress for shared affect; to channel behavior into terrorist aims from recruitment to fundraising.
An estimated 1/3 of Americans who question the official 9/11 story know, on a subconscious level, that the real threat to America is not coming from ISIS but from politicians attempting to establish legitimacy through that “threat” and so divert suspicion from bipartisan complicity in the overthrow of our republic. After every act of terror, that subconscious fear we truly feel isn’t that ISIS will kill us all but that even more rights will be taken away on that ambiguous threat, and that calls for a greater police state will be promulgated, primarily from the neocons as more and more revelations about 9/11 are leaked (as if we needed more for a conclusive case). In Canada, where there was no 9/11, that is exactly what we are seeing as officials that worked with the Bush Administration attempt to pass Orwellian surveillance laws such as C-51.
From blue-collar worker to high-level leaders on both sides of the aisle, what is discussed herein affects every American. All of us have been misled and manipulated to serve the interests of an enemy a thousand times more powerful, and nefarious than ISIS.